new round of sparring - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 05-16-2005, 10:28 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,254,479.65
Default new round of sparring

here is a round form today

i went 3 roudns with this new super heavy
he is about 230
im 180-185

i dont know if im going to post the 2nd and 3rd round because
the kid taping this was doing a poor job
he was zooming in and out some times the cam is right upo on the guys you cant see any foot work or anything

so heres the first round

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...P1USPFVMDLBMPL
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2005, 12:35 AM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21520 Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 614,207.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel For Giving the Giants Credit where credit was due. You have my respect. - BrushMyHair 
Giants, Dynasty, Winning on the Even numbered years in this decade. Lets drink to that. A Toast to baseballs most intriguing and newest dynasty. Cheers - BrushMyHair 

Tommorrow I will start taping also and posting

You know how people tell u to keep it in one thread..

You should # each sparring session so we dont get confused

like sparring session #1

etc.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:46 AM
elveiel
A.K.A - evil -

Rep Power: 6104 elveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 178,682.00

Advice = get a new camera man.

Seriously, everythings looking good. Your working that right hook better and your style is breakiing your opponents morale. You could have punished your opponent from around 1 minute onwards, as long as you do that when its a competitive bout your'll do well.

Last edited by elveiel; 05-17-2005 at 05:25 AM.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:35 AM
Mick Hucknall
coming home to you

Rep Power: 1818 Mick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,408.00

You look very good. BTW was the guy u were sparring told to work on his jab cause after the first 20 seconds or something he just throws left jabs, yet at the start he goes at you with a hook. Good work any way man
Old 05-17-2005, 07:49 AM
boxer Of thE World
Contender

Rep Power: 12 boxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,003.37

yo pleae keep posting i wish i could but i cant afford a camera right now so thanx and i think ur posting is showing people tht dont box wht boxing is all about
Old 05-17-2005, 10:54 AM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 23 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elveiel
Advice = get a new camera man.

Seriously, everythings looking good. Your working that right hook better and your style is breakiing your opponents morale. You could have punished your opponent from around 1 minute onwards, as long as you do that when its a competitive bout your'll do well.

it wasnt my camera it was the kid taping the match

he was zoomed in and all close up
and moving around

nomore letting kids film
Old 05-17-2005, 10:54 AM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGreatest
Tommorrow I will start taping also and posting

You know how people tell u to keep it in one thread..

You should # each sparring session so we dont get confused

like sparring session #1

etc.
or you can jsut look at the dates of the post
Old 05-17-2005, 05:44 PM
elveiel
A.K.A - evil -

Rep Power: 6104 elveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 178,682.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5
it wasnt my camera it was the kid taping the match

he was zoomed in and all close up
and moving around

nomore letting kids film

Sorry you've miss understood me, i know your camera's fine(looks pretty damn nice) i just meant you should get someone else to film you.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Rampage*
He who lives, fights.

Rep Power: 21484 Rampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,737.88
Total Points: 1,050,070,016.13

Yo, which one is you man?

Btw, I agree, bad filmer, near the end he turned it sideways and **** lol. Too much zoomin and that. Good sparring though, how long have you two been in boxing?

Last edited by Rampage*; 05-17-2005 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:27 PM
TheBrownBomber22
H 'The Hurricane' C

Rep Power: 96 TheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrownBomber22 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,249.00

Definatley need a new camerman, but you looked alright to me man, did everything right against that type of opponent, he didn't have any movement and you exploited that using your legs,sticking and moving and counterd pretty well, I just think you should have open up bit more with throwing more puches in your combos instead of just 2-3 punches been thrown and some more angles,but a pretty good sparring round.I think you and me would have some good sparring sessions,what weight you fight at?

Share This With Friends

User Tag List