Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who You Got Winning?
Abraham KO 11 57.89%
Abraham Decision 1 5.26%
Dirrell KO 0 0%
Dirrell Decision 6 31.58%
Draw 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 PM
Pretty Boy1
Best In The World!!

Rep Power: 30 Pretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,477,761,060,367.40
Total Points: 53,477,761,078,980.97
cheers , scotsman! - Left Hook Tua For the hollyoaks lezzers!! - KrisSilver This clover marks your 2 year anniversary.. - ABOSWORTH two years of membership on boxingscene! very good prettyboy1 san.. - Miyagi 2 years and counting.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Awesome people are born on 15th June. - Demise Happy birthday homey - mangler Here homey. You need more food. - mangler For watching the whole video of that dumb bitch. - BulgariasFinest 
Avi :love: - Bossy My treat - led 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Send a message via MSN to Pretty Boy1
Default How Do You See Abraham vs Dirrell?

Who you got winning and why?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,394,538.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
Who you got winning and why?
dirrel decisions AA 60% chance

AA KOs dirrell 40% chance
Old 02-18-2010, 10:45 PM
BadNewz
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 BadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,258.45

http://www.b---------24.com/2010/02/...ght-for-andre/

Abraham-Dirrell: Will this be an easy fight for Andre?
February 17, 2010

By Scott Gilfoid: In looking over the stage 2 Super Six fight between Andre Dirrell (18-1, 13 KOís) and former IBF middleweight champion Arthur Abraham (31-1, 25 KOís), I see it as one-sided a fight as you can imagine. Abraham, 29, is about as slow as Dirrellís last opponent WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch in terms of hand speed, but doesnít have the height or reach that the 6í1Ē Froch had going for him against Dirrell. Not that it helped Froch any, because he rarely landed any clean punches in the fight other than when he was in close to Dirrell.

Abraham, 5í10Ē, appears out of place amongst the much bigger Super Six contestants because of his limited height. You would think that Abrahamís speed would even the score and put him in the same class as the other fighters in the tourney, but Abraham has little hand speed going for him. Indeed, his punches, which I would describe as wide and ugly, are as slow as any Iíve seen.

What makes Abrahamís punches even slower is that he makes the mistake of throwing wide shots every time he throws a shot. He also has a really nasty habit of hooking his elbows as he throws a shot like heís hitting a bag with both his punch and the elbow. If you look at Abrahamís fight with Jermain Taylor on October 17th last year, Abraham hurt Taylor by first hitting him with the right hand and then following through with his elbow that slammed into the side of Taylorís face, staggering him.

It was a clever punch, although not exactly the fairest considering Abraham hurt Taylor with an elbow. Itís debatable whether the damage was done form the right hand or the elbow, but Iím inclined to see it as coming from the elbow because Taylor staggered immediately after getting hooked with it. Dirrell, 27, isnít going to be standing directly in front of the slow-footed Abraham.

He knows that for Abraham to have any chance in this fight, he has to have the much faster handed Dirrell right there for him to land his slower shots. Dirrell, on the other hand, will be tattooing Abraham with punches from a distance, putting together incredible combinations that will be hard to see with the naked eye. Abraham wonít know how to combat Dirrellís blazing hand speed.

This isnít something you can exactly train for. If you have no hand speed and your feet are just as slow, itís just not going to happen for Abraham. Thatís like taking a simple fighter and then putting him in with a world class fighter and then expecting them to be competitive after having him train for eight week against a few hapless sparring partners.

It doesnít matter who they dig up for Abraham to spar with in training camp, it wonít give Abraham fast twitch nerve fiber for his arms, shoulders and legs. The dude moves and punches like he has a lot of dead nerve fibers if you ask me. He never was very quick to begin with, but in the few years, Abraham has started to look even slower.

Thatís bad news for Abraham, because speed is what heís going to need most of all when he enters the ring against the talented Dirrell. I see this fight as Custerís land stand for Abraham. Dirrell is going to encircle Abe, pick him off with arrow shots to the head, and then as he wears out in the later rounds, Dirrell will come in and lance the weary and shaken Abraham to the head with a powerful left hand to finish him off.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:09 PM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,890,421,382.91
Total Points: 93,978,275,406.27
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

i think AA will KO dirrell.hes strong,tough with a tight defence

that said,a dirrell decision victory wouldnt surprise.as long as he can stick to a gameplan and not panic in there then he has a good chance

its a tought fight for abe style wise,hes not going to win a decision following dirrell around the ring and not hitting him like froch did
Old 02-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Easy-E
Gotta want it

Rep Power: 20824 Easy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,652,227,944.97
Total Points: 19,678,454,610.68
How about them Celtics? - Bendigo Cool Cat - !! AI-Holmes!! you need more gifts - Pico Hollywood Easy-money.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For speakin the truth homey - mangler 
We Gettin Money YEP we ballin YEP we Ballin YEP I said we Ballin YEP - Kevin Jesus fucck you, pay me - Loccy here's for you bro - Talisayen chea. easy-e wuz da shit! - Tha Executioner Have a drink on me bro - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carnivore Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Im thinking Dirrell will start strong, but as the fight wears on, AA gets stronger, and will start landing cleaner shots and either winning a close decision or stopping Dirrell late. AA has a better defense and more power than Froch, though I am not sure how much we can take from that fight.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 PM
SpinDoctor
QUAD DIAMOND CHAMPION

Rep Power: 8 SpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 236,931,054,486.66
Total Points: 237,931,924,054.06
Your Would Joo Threads Are Epic...Here Have A Pizza - BritishBoxing92 

Abraham by KO, Dirrell would have to pitch a perfect 12 round defensive fight to win this, dirrell has the athletic ability to do this but not the experience, discipline or heart.

How bout some unbiased predictions from the youtube boxing community..

Old 02-19-2010, 09:27 PM
-DSG-
Matthysse will KO Garcia

Rep Power: 16 -DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 325,680,363,213.46

really hard to say and i dont like that dre had a back injury but ill go with dirrel to win a decision on points
Old 02-19-2010, 09:29 PM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,890,421,382.91
Total Points: 93,978,275,406.27
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy-E View Post
Im thinking Dirrell will start strong, but as the fight wears on, AA gets stronger, and will start landing cleaner shots and either winning a close decision or stopping Dirrell late. AA has a better defense and more power than Froch, though I am not sure how much we can take from that fight.
ye dirrell will no doubt be ahead on the cards after 6 rounds,mainly due to work-rate

will be interesting to see how he deals with abes strength down the stretch though,especially when he tastes AA's power