Boxer2k5.... - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 05-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21520 Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 614,350.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel For Giving the Giants Credit where credit was due. You have my respect. - BrushMyHair 
Giants, Dynasty, Winning on the Even numbered years in this decade. Lets drink to that. A Toast to baseballs most intriguing and newest dynasty. Cheers - BrushMyHair 
Default Boxer2k5....

Whats up man

I wanted to know how much u payed for that camera and from where?

I wanna get a camera to also to record my sparring...and stuff etc and just to have my own camera etc.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2005, 09:16 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,254,525.65

my moms bought it off tv

she knew i wa slooking for a cam
wo i can tape my trainig and fights

she said she paid 200+ for it
ive seen it online for like 170
its calld deo 3210

Old 05-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

Rep Power: 21520 Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel For Giving the Giants Credit where credit was due. You have my respect. - BrushMyHair 
Giants, Dynasty, Winning on the Even numbered years in this decade. Lets drink to that. A Toast to baseballs most intriguing and newest dynasty. Cheers - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5
my moms bought it off tv

she knew i wa slooking for a cam
wo i can tape my trainig and fights

she said she paid 200+ for it
ive seen it online for like 170
its calld deo 3210

thx a lot bro

How is it?

good?

thx for the info

You may see me sparring on here to lol

You should make like a video with music in the backround with all your highlights lol
like a edited video that would be hella cool

thx for the info though

I just looked it up on Ebay how come I cant find it?
Old 05-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

YES!!!!!!!

My dad has like a 600 dollar camcorder that I can use!

yaaaaa

Just gotta buy some tape for it and by the end of the week u will be able to see me sparr to

btw how do u upload them onto your comp
Old 05-15-2005, 10:19 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,254,525.65

http://www.arsenalpc.com/Details.asp?ItemID=3119

its real cool
it came with a carring case that i can put on my belt
i can play mp3 on it
i can film video and take pics
and it has a voice recorder

its small

it uses sd disk and came with a 128 but im get a gig one soon

it can be hooked up to the tv with the av wires it came with
so you can watch **** on tv

you uplaod **** on the pc with the usb wire it came with
Old 05-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5
http://www.arsenalpc.com/Details.asp?ItemID=3119

its real cool
it came with a carring case that i can put on my belt
i can play mp3 on it
i can film video and take pics
and it has a voice recorder

its small

it uses sd disk and came with a 128 but im get a gig one soon

it can be hooked up to the tv with the av wires it came with
so you can watch **** on tv