Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: who won the battle HTOWN or DON GOLPE
HTOWN 5 41.67%
DON GOLPE 5 41.67%
DRAW 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Sicario
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these parts
Bank: 63,593.67
Total Points: 79,125.63
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
UPDATED
man that **** is priceless
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 139,173,307,180.29
Total Points: 139,179,447,369.13
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
man that **** is priceless
yeah they both went for blood...
very entertaining...
Old 02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
OaktownGhost
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8.16
Total Points: 184,491.68

who was the angry guy calling the other a cunt? you guyz make good points but why do u argue like u are correct? only marg and probably his team know whats up and what really went down not u or me so either one of u could be correct. im just throwing that out there
Old 02-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 139,173,307,180.29
Total Points: 139,179,447,369.13
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
who was the angry guy calling the other a cunt? you guyz make good points but why do u argue like u are correct? only marg and probably his team know whats up and what really went down not u or me so either one of u could be correct. im just throwing that out there
don golpe
Old 02-12-2010, 10:16 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,576,506.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Man Htown I wish I could have been there to back you up on all this. People are damn idiots! N don Golpe you sound like a 15 year old kid trying to act all tough on the phone. Shut your ***** ass up and get educated. I'd ***** slap you if you talked to me like that in person and I'm 100% positive htown would do it to. If you want to debate on a phone with someone, then debate and talk like a fuken grown up. Don't throw a fuken 13 year old tough man, puberty tantrum on the fuken internet and make a clown out of yourself in the process.

Don Golpe watches scareface movies and rolls around the ground with water guns pretending to blast people

which one are you Don Golpe?

Last edited by Castenada Jr.; 02-12-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:41 PM
My Name Is...
HTownTexan

Rep Power: 27 My Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,100,352,485.75
Total Points: 213,100,797,120.51
Cheers my friend. Green K returned also - deanrw Hang in there HT.  I'm sorry to hear about the recent storke of unforutnate luck for your loved ones. - ABOSWORTH sorry to hear about your families unfortunate accident bro. - El Gallo Negro! Thanks man, enjoy the sig - danc1984 Have one on me Homie!..Appreciate the gifts!.. - .::WaRCoTTo::. 
you get green k aswell, keep pissing the ricans off, lol, i like to do that aswell, viva mexico!!!!!! - Tha_Greatest enjoy Cotto's delicious tears - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Perro Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
Man Htown I wish I could have been there to back you up on all this. People are damn idiots! N don Golpe you sound like a 15 year old kid trying to act all tough on the phone. Shut your ***** ass up and get educated. I'd ***** slap you if you talked to me like that in person and I'm 100% positive htown would do it to. If you want to debate on a phone with someone, then debate and talk like a fuken grown up. Don't throw a fuken 13 year old tough man, puberty tantrum on the fuken internet and make a clown out of yourself in the process.

Don Golpe watches scareface movies and rolls around the ground with water guns pretending to blast people

which one are you Don Golpe?

Damn whats up Ro? I have been wondering what happened to you... Havent seen you around lately...
Old 02-12-2010, 10:45 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,170,548,026.14
Total Points: 424,170,752,062.49
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

That was funny as hell. I came on late and hurt Don tell H to stop talkin stupid. The **** was so out the blue that it was funny. Then I found out that it wasnt really out the blue and they had been going at it. Later last night I listened to the full show. **** was funny as hell. I know H-Town came up in boxing though so it makes it even more funnier, lol
Old 02-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Sicario
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these partsSicario is infamous around these parts
Bank: 63,593.67
Total Points: 79,125.63
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castenada Jr. View Post

now thats gangsta!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,576,506.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTownTexan View Post
Damn whats up Ro? I have been wondering what happened to you... Havent seen you around lately...
What's going on man! I've lost the desire to post here. I don't post much just here and there if im bored. I just happen to check bscene to see when floyd vs shane tickets go on sale ima head out to vegas again. Are you going? If you are let me know. Shoot me your number via private message so we can keep in contact that way. If you need a room at Palms Place while in vegas holla at me.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
El Castigador
Banned

Bank: 149,005.84
Total Points: 282,211.49

LIVE IN 2 MINUTES,

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=73031&cmd=tc