wanna see me get hit - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 05-12-2005, 11:20 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,254,459.65
Default wanna see me get hit

that boy too slick

Left gave him whiplash

again im too slick
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Rampage*
He who lives, fights.

Rep Power: 21484 Rampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,737.88
Total Points: 1,050,070,000.13

Uhhh.. wdf? Are you rapping? Or did you miss a video attachment? I don't see how this is training/nutrition.. lol
Old 05-13-2005, 02:40 PM
ebaum
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 ebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 15,348.00
Default uhh boxer2k

you seem nice enough, seem to know your sport and are very helpfull, but im curious do you stare at yourself in a mirrior on a regular bassis? you seem like quite a ****y guy, this isn't a personally attack just an observation from you saying things like this guys to slick and your arguments with that ****y triggerhappy guy.
Old 05-13-2005, 03:34 PM
smokingbullet
Contender

Rep Power: 0 smokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these partssmokingbullet is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 12,149.00

let me give you some advice if i may. in the first picture you bring your shoulder up. its look good but you miss two points. first you dont turn to your left to take the pop off the punch and cover your chin better protected and secondly you kept your parry hand open, in shoulder roll you must be careful to keep it open too long. basically when you come back make sure to turn your shoulder and bring your hand back out of parry position. also i know its hard but youll get used to this with experience, keep your eyes on your opponent. you cant react to something you dont see. in the second photo, you do good but try countering with the uppercut. in the third photo, remember when you throw punches to keep your counter hand up. you drop your right when you throw your cross. fourth picture think about countering with cross.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:34 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 23 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokingbullet
let me give you some advice if i may. in the first picture you bring your shoulder up. its look good but you miss two points. first you dont turn to your left to take the pop off the punch and cover your chin better protected and secondly you kept your parry hand open, in shoulder roll you must be careful to keep it open too long. basically when you come back make sure to turn your shoulder and bring your hand back out of parry position. also i know its hard but youll get used to this with experience, keep your eyes on your opponent. you cant react to something you dont see. in the second photo, you do good but try countering with the uppercut. in the third photo, remember when you throw punches to keep your counter hand up. you drop your right when you throw your cross. fourth picture think about countering with cross.
word
wll thats why im an amature
but thats my style as well
im bout to start fighting orthodox now

but anyway am i the only one who has stuff on
from the gym
Old 05-13-2005, 10:39 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Sport
Uhhh.. wdf? Are you rapping? Or did you miss a video attachment? I don't see how this is training/nutrition.. lol
dumb ass im in the gym trainign
how can you see this not as training when i am training

wtf are you talking about rappign missing video attachment
Old 05-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Living Legend
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Living Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these partsLiving Legend is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 77,258.03
Default wanna see me get hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5
word
wll thats why im an amature
but thats my style as well
im bout to start fighting orthodox now

but anyway am i the only one who has stuff on
from the gym
I think you should listen to him. You have some moves but you also left your self open in each of those clips. You contradicted yourself also in this post right here...You defend yourself by saying "well, that's why i'm an amatuer"...then you said that you were going to start fighting orthodox. Why do that if you haven't even mastered the southpaw style yet...I also think you should work on keeping your hands up... Roy jones fights with his hands down and got slepted...Zab Judah also, Smoke Gainer, Kendal Holt, everyone that fights with their hands down eventually gets knocked out...I know you are a slick southpaw and all, but it won't hurt to keep your dukes up...
Old 05-14-2005, 12:12 AM
BadMagick
Orange and Blue for life

Rep Power: 1963 BadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,304.00

Quote:

He probably didn't see the gifs, or whatever they are.
Old 05-14-2005, 12:56 AM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Legend
I think you should listen to him. You have some moves but you also left your self open in each of those clips. You contradicted yourself also in this post right here...You defend yourself by saying "well, that's why i'm an amatuer"...then you said that you were going to start fighting orthodox. Why do that if you haven't even mastered the southpaw style yet...I also think you should work on keeping your hands up... Roy jones fights with his hands down and got slepted...Zab Judah also, Smoke Gainer, Kendal Holt, everyone that fights with their hands down eventually gets knocked out...I know you are a slick southpaw and all, but it won't hurt to keep your dukes up...

i dont move as well with my hands up

i want to fight orthodox because umm i want to

who said i cqant still use southpaw

**** listening to him who is he
anyone can state well keep your hands up

watch the sparring vid
you will see i barely get touched
hitting me once ill take that anyday

its boxing you are going to get hit
it dont matter who you are
my job is to limit the times i get hit and try to make the ones that connect
soft as possible
that shot that landed was partialy blocked and i rolled with it

i lll rather box comfortable than safe
Old 05-14-2005, 07:58 PM
Rampage*
He who lives, fights.

Rep Power: 21484 Rampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond reputeRampage* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,737.88
Total Points: 1,050,070,000.13

Quote:

Sry, when I looked at it for the first time, i'm guessing you didin't have the attachments or something, all I saw was

that boy too slick
Left gave him whiplash
again im too slick

I didn't see any attachments lol, sorry about that. I thought you were rappin or something

Share This With Friends

User Tag List