drink eggs for breakfast - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 05-12-2005, 04:08 PM
jatt the ripper
'Sniper' Singh

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17 jatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,740.00
Send a message via MSN to jatt the ripper
Default drink eggs for breakfast

i thinking about starting to drink eggs in the morngin, for the protein and ****. it is worth it?

i heard the egg white is the good part and the egg yolk(yellow bit) is not. anyone know>
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Ark
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Ark is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these partsArk is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 14,559.00

buy yourself some low carb wiegh protien and save your self the digusting taste. I'v tried it once and never again!!
Old 05-12-2005, 04:20 PM
dionysusolympus
Contender

Rep Power: 12 dionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond reputedionysusolympus has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,413.00

From my side, if you mix it with milk, it isn't too bad. but I think you're better off getting the Weight Gainer formulas (since they contain both egg whites and a bit more). That's just my opinion...you can take it as you may...
Old 05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
leff
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 leff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,089,256.86
Send a message via MSN to leff

the yolk is to high in fat, you should have eggwhites after training not in the morning, eat oatmel for breakfast instead.

i mix my eggwhites in chicken brot, tastes good actually.

eating em raw doesnt taste very good.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:02 PM
jatt the ripper
'Sniper' Singh

Rep Power: 17 jatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond repute

lol - i started this moring and thought id be a heavyweight and cracked 3 eggs into the glass. i took a sip and the taste didnt really bother me but i couldnt handle the egg yolk, couldnt get it down.

i only wanted to do it cuz i dont really eat foods with high protein and thought this mite help. well thats a lie, i was watching rocky again and he was doing it and i;d thought i do the same.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:56 PM
leff
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 leff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,089,256.86
Send a message via MSN to leff

just eat some chicken man, how hard can it be
Old 05-12-2005, 06:14 PM
jatt the ripper
'Sniper' Singh

i'm vegetarion - eggs i dont class as meat
Old 05-12-2005, 06:39 PM
m00ks
The Human Keg

Rep Power: 597 m00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond reputem00ks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,976,986.91
Total Points: 6,043,863.26

I use to drink 7 egg whites every morning to get protein. One egg white will give you about 3-4 grams. That's on top of a high protein diet. If your bothered by the taste and smell, put a teaspoon of vanilla and it should kill the stink. The only thing that's bad about this is the salmonela content of raw eggs. You're better off buying whey protein isolate or concentrate, but eggs are the cheaper alternative. High muscle building protein value.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
ebaum
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 ebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these partsebaum is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 15,353.00
Default if the yolks are the problem

break them so it mix's in with the white nad you don;t have a huge glob to swallow.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:51 PM
the_painless
Contender

Rep Power: 12 the_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond reputethe_painless has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,320.86

stuff that! buy a protein drink and forget about!

Share This With Friends

User Tag List