Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2010, 11:08 AM
La_Bori_Tin_Tin
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 La_Bori_Tin_Tin has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,732.09

i would most likely stand by her depending on th situation if it was an ACTUAL rape and not some office or side chat on the side that got out of hand! a woman has the right to keep or get rid of anything in her body and if she doesnt believe in that as her husband you should respect that. I would stand by her. Now if it was the 2nd situation and it was just a lil flirt that got out of hand obviously they inititiated in conversation and even mingling etc. then that would be out of the question, of course i wouldnt make any drastic decisions until all facts were proven.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 20 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 401,809,879,608.61
Total Points: 401,809,900,915.83
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellow_mood View Post
come on... lets fu cking be real! that kid is a bastard product of something that none of them (WIFE HUSBAND) wanted!!!

burn it in hell!!!!!!!
I was being real. The child is innocent, homie. You must believe the sins of the father always pass to the son. I don't.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Rep Power: 22 Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,021,100.14

Absolutely not
Old 02-04-2010, 11:12 AM
RimmyDelicious
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 RimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,710,792.38
Total Points: 65,828,109.17
red apple for red Milton - -JAWS- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

My god I can't even imagine what I would do in that situation. Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to raise the kid.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:18 AM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Rep Power: 38 mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,083,696,261.63
Total Points: 17,580,370,213.92
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather >>>Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Dear Admins: had me :lol1: - jose830 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
I was being real. The child is innocent, homie. You must believe the sins of the father always pass to the son. I don't.
im not saying the child is not INNOCENT...

but the fact is that it wasnt desired. Everytime u see that child u are gonna be seeing the guy who rape your wife..... no matter what...

dont try to be more HUMAN than others... you are saying that cos thats not what is happening to you right now... but I bet. .that if for some reason soemthing like this happens to you... ( I TRULY HOPE THAT NOT) ur not gonna be thinking like that.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 20 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellow_mood View Post
im not saying the child is not INNOCENT...

but the fact is that it wasnt desired. Everytime u see that child u are gonna be seeing the guy who rape your wife..... no matter what...

dont try to be more HUMAN than others... you are saying that cos thats not what is happening to you right now... but I bet. .that if for some reason soemthing like this happens to you... ( I TRULY HOPE THAT NOT) ur not gonna be thinking like that.
Well, maybe. I'll allow for that.

but we are all just hypothetically speaking here... I said in my first that there were alot of factors that would have to be met in order to take care of it... I wouldn't be the one saying "oh lets keep it" like trying to convince her. But if she was dead set for it, then I would go along, probably.

But I'm still free and don't plan settling down any time soon, so this is all just speculation
Old 02-04-2010, 11:29 AM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Rep Power: 38 mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,083,696,261.63
Total Points: 17,580,370,213.92
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather >>>Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Dear Admins: had me :lol1: - jose830 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 

^^^ lol which means you would said!! U R HAVING AN ABORTION OR IM LEAVING ! thats ok dude!! its ok to think like that.. we are not perfect!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Syf
KO Artist

lol!... maybe, if she wasn't the "one"

And I haven't met the "one" yet...so far they aren't that yet.. but I keep it wrapped and am careful like that, so I ain't gonna get locked down unless I want to. So, thats what I was assuming we was talking about, the idealistic wifey type. But the whole rape angle wouldn't bother me as much as it would bother you. I mean, I would be murderous towards the raper... but harbor no ill will towards the child or mother.

We could even create great joy out of such a tragedy, knowhatImean, like winter turning to spring.

Last edited by Syf; 02-12-2010 at 08:15 PM..
Old 02-04-2010, 01:42 PM
S.G.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 S.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 545,839.92
Good guy, good poster. - S a m u r a i My brother S.G., time for another gift. - S a m u r a i Underrated poster - ASH KETCHUM You have the Musical Ear - Stone Roses! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

she would be taking several non-consensual trips down the stairs.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Roy Keane
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Roy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these partsRoy Keane is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 25,304.55

it wouldnt matter cause i wouldnt be around id be doing a life sentence for brutally butchering the cunt who raped my girl