Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-02-2010, 08:01 PM
GTR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,223,975.24
Total Points: 2,342,403.68
Default Mayweather Srs silence is deafening....

he hasnt popped a shot off towards proved PED using shane, not once.. anyone else find this odd?not a single video, interview or a statement! the very outspoken trainer has become unspoken.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Talon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Talon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 180,171.79
Your great - Tek My Pounches 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 

I think it was about getting in Pacs head. while he's so busy with politics and movies and stuff.. and he really did expose pac is hiding something. he gave him more than enough time to recover from a test. i dont think manny is really confident he will win, i know mayweather is
Old 02-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Bogig
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,513.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
I think it was about getting in Pacs head. while he's so busy with politics and movies and stuff.. and he really did expose pac is hiding something. he gave him more than enough time to recover from a test. i dont think manny is really confident he will win, i know mayweather is
You have got to be kidding !

Are you on Xylocaine bro?

Pac's accusers:

1. A convicted drug dealer

2. A Xylocaine user

3. A charged woman beater

4. Their moronic fans who go on accusing with no proof whatsoever
Old 02-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Bogig
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond reputeBogig has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,513.28

ďIt seems patently obvious to me that Floyd and his minions killed the Pacquiao fight. The bottom line is that the fight was basically a done deal before they decided to inject the demands for blood testing into the picture. Pure and simple, Golden Boy and Floyd and his advisers created the problem, and it ended up killing the fight.Ē

-Al Bernstein, Showtime Boxing Analyst

"Mayweather shouldn't be making accusations without a shred of proof as he tries to discredit all of Pacquiao's great accomplishments, nor should he try to circumvent the Nevada rules by asking for blood tests when the commission has never asked for them."

- Dan Rafael from ESPN

"There were times during the past month when the conduct of Team Mayweather had the look of an effort to sabotage the fight. A negotiator who wants to make a deal doesnít go out of his way to antagonize and publicly embarrass the other side. But thatís what the Mayweathers and Golden Boy did."

- Thomas Hauser, HBO.com

ďI donít see any reason of accusing Manny of using illegal drugs in our fight.Ē

- Jim Strickland, David Diaz's Manager/Trainer/retired licensed pharmacist

"I don't think Manny is on anything. He's just on top of his game right now."

- Timothy Bradley, WBO/WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion

"Who is Mayweather to ask for the tests? Why didnít he ask Marquez? Mannyís not on 'roids."

- James Toney, Multi division Champion

"I think it fell apart because basically Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao. He wants to continue and fight guys he can beat and fool the public.

- Mike Silver, noted Boxing Historian

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."

- Roy Jones, Jr.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:07 PM
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,964,971.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogig View Post
You have got to be kidding !

Are you on Xylocaine bro?

Pac's accusers:

1. A convicted drug dealer

2. A Xylocaine user

3. A charged woman beater

4. Their moronic fans who go on accusing with no proof whatsoever

and what is manny a saint??no he's an adulteror,a liar,an accused ped user..and has moronic fans who think he can do no wrong and **** on floyd over articles that carry 0 proof
Old 02-02-2010, 09:11 PM
madsweeney
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 madsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 214,347.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
and what is manny a saint??no he's an adulteror,a liar,an accused ped user..and has moronic fans who think he can do no wrong and **** on floyd over articles that carry 0 proof
Larry you ain't winning that one. I love how you actually used the accused PED user as a label considering the people who are accusing him. Compared to that group Pac is a saint. Seriously, ex-addicts, ex-drug pushers, woman beaters (not just Roger), involved in shooting...not exactly a classy bunch. Adultory is one thing (act between two consenting adults), drugs and multiple acts of violence is another.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:13 PM
FatBastard
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FatBastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Total Points: 20,014.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
and what is manny a saint??no he's an adulteror...
Infancy is to infants as adult is to adultery, its a stage of life.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 PM
LilFloyd
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 LilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 64,828.82

mayweathers are all busy thinking of a way to get out of mosley fight..it takes all of them just to think of a good excuse
Old 02-02-2010, 09:52 PM
aristotlemoses
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 aristotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,919,703.27
Total Points: 22,232,360.87
Have a drink on me homey - mangler Because you are one of the few who &amp;quot;realize&amp;quot; that Michael J. Fox influenced Chuck Berry... :D - ABOSWORTH 2000 posts!!!! - ABOSWORTH 

I consider it a blessing. Who really cares what they have to say.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
mandirigma
palaban sa kainan!

Rep Power: 22 mandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond reputemandirigma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 284,831,506.06
Total Points: 284,834,790.71
No Message - mandirigma No Message - mandirigma No Message - mandirigma No Message - mandirigma No Message - mandirigma 
I love earth - mandirigma My lucky dollar - mandirigma i like this - mandirigma Cheers and congrats for Pacman! - mandirigma No Message - mandirigma 
slurrrpppp - mandirigma bday superman - Akinapepemo bday mansanas - Akinapepemo I'm a mandirigma! - mandirigma have a beer! - led 
beer for the warrior - led No Message - mandirigma No Message - mandirigma tigasin - mandirigma No Message - mandirigma 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - mandirigma Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mandirigma AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mandirigma 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mandirigma Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mandirigma Childhood Cancer - mandirigma Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mandirigma Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mandirigma 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - mandirigma Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mandirigma World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - mandirigma Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mandirigma World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - mandirigma 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - mandirigma Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Jack Napier Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Jack Napier 
Send a message via Yahoo to mandirigma

The seniors are busy convincing Floyd to sign the contract. Im picturing the mayweathers are pulling Floyd jr from the closet just to sign the paper. LMAO