No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Pressed To Sign Waiver For Past Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Pressed To Sign Waiver For Past Drug Tests

Widely respected, award-winning boxing writer Thomas Hauser who is also a lawyer, is pressing Oscar De La Hoya to sign a waiver so that the Nevada State Athletic Commission can release the records of drug tests conducted on “The Golden Boy” when he was fighting. [Click Here To Read More]

wowwww.....Thomas knows his stuff....looks like de la hoya will get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd Banks View Post
      wowwww.....Thomas knows his stuff....looks like de la hoya will get exposed.
      Huh?

You don't need a waiver to get past drug results, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
        Huh?

You don't need a waiver to get past drug results, lol.
        I think this might be all bull****... But, at the same time is not out of the realm of possibility that Oscar might had some kind of special... Were you would need a waiver to get HIS drug testing results... I mean Hauser is a pretty credible writer... And, Arum said the same thing... Maybe there is something there... But, maybe is all bull****... But, I wouldn't be surprised... If Oscar got special treatment that you would need a waiver from him to see his tests...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I think this might be all bull****... But, at the same time is not out of the realm of possibility that Oscar might had some kind of special... Were you would need a waiver to get HIS drug testing results... I mean Hauser is a pretty credible writer... And, Arum said the same thing... Maybe there is something there... But, maybe is all bull****... But, I wouldn't be surprised... If Oscar got special treatment that you would need a waiver from him to see his tests...
          The tests in question were done during a certain period where the results were kept in a confidential manner. You don't really think Hauser would write his story unless he ALREADY had the documents in hand....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The tests in question were done during a certain period where the results were kept in a confidential manner. You don't really think Hauser would write his story unless he ALREADY had the documents in hand....
            Oscar is to big and powerful for any bull**** as evident to those pictures being forgotten about.

Comment

ahhhhhh I dont believe there's anything there... I've ever been very fond of Oscar but I think this is all bull****

Comment

the chicken is coming home to roost

little did you know the tangled web you'd weave when u first practice to deceive...

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tutu wearin drug user? OMG!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    I know Hauser is pretty credible... I love his writing... I really enjoyed his piece on HBO... And, I know Oscar gets special treatment... But, I need to see some proof before I throw any accusations... Hauser is credible, Arum said the same thing... So yes possibly something could be there... Hauser might have some documents... But, I have not seen any and the end of the day I have to call bull**** until I do... That is just the way I am, I have to see some proof before I me personally start accusing...

Comment

Working...
                    X