Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,104,476.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SyrianUser] View Post

hahahahahaha
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,512.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default "Non Gradus Anus Rodentum!"

I think the only appropriate way to address a Pacquiao fanatic is to allow reality to wash roughly over them. In many ways the cost of winning an argument isn't worth the effort in the end because winning a debate can always be neatly cleaned up by the rationale of the "loser."

To any truly objective person it's clear that Manny's career with Bob Arum has been skillfully steered so Pacquiao would avoid any dangerous situations that might inhibit his earning potential. That's a fact as clear as day to anyone willing to see passed the masquerade and mystique that's been erected by the wizard of Oz/Bob Arum.

We all react differently to facts; some people shut down and create elaborate fantasies to counteract the bitter dose of reality they've been exposed to. While others become angry and abusive. A good friend of mine, and the only person I know that watches boxing religiously, and I got into an hours long argument about Manny Pacquiao, he nearly foamed at the mouth and shouted most of the time as if he was defending the virtue of his chaste daughter. He was utterly unreasonable and refused to entertain the slightest criticism. What that told me was that he was behaving in an irrational manner, as I've observed many Pacquiao fanatics behave.

It's just not worth it, because Floyd will always be a "ducker" regardless of whatever cogent facts are produced or from whom they come, and that's that.