Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Eric Holder
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,227,066.31
Total Points: 200,002,442,767.59
Long overdue, my nigg - mangler jr CabronSnatcher - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jack D Ripper 
Default Screech's Saved By The Bell autobiography

This weekend, I read Dustin "Screech" Diamond's entire autobiography, "Behind the Bell". And I might be the only person who's ever done that.

Literally, the only person. I'm fairly sure no editor actually read it cover-to-cover; on page four we get the sentence "**** fame. Allow me to tear down your allusions"... and that sets off a book just riddled with spelling errors, punctuation errors, repeated references to craft services as Kraft services and weird line breaks. On two separate occasions, entire paragraphs are actually repeated.

But you're not reading this for me to call out Dustin Diamond's copy editor. Nor was I reading his book to look for such errors. (I just notice them because I'm a precocious-in-a-bad-way son of an English teacher.) No... we all want to know the unbelievable "Saved by the Bell" sex scandals that he witnessed first hand. (Or, as he disclaims in the prologue, some of them are "things [he] heard from reliable sources.)

Dustin Diamond has a large penis and has used it to have sex with more than 2,000 women, most of whom he picked up at Disneyland

Mario Lopez raped a girl, and NBC paid her hush money.

Tiffani-Amber Thiessen cheated on the actor who played Johnny Dakota simultaneously with Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar.

Elizabeth Berkley also did both Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar... but only once Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was done.

Lark Voorhies then did them as sloppy thirds

When Lark Voorhies was engaged to Martin Lawrence, he abused her (at a minimum verbally).

Dustin Diamond had sex with NBC's VP of children's programming, Linda Mancuso

Mark-Paul Gosselaar confessed to the cast that he took steroids before "Saved by the Bell: The College Years".

Ed "Max" Alonzo used to get gay with Neil Patrick Harris while they talked about magic.

Executive producer Peter Engel used to have bisexual threesomes with Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and Mark-Paul Gosselaar in his office

http://www.11points.com/TV/11_Most_S..._Autobiography

Screech is throwing everyone under the bus,

I wonder if any of it is even true
Old 01-28-2010, 11:11 AM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,026,436.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

I have the Screech sex tape. Hes a funny son of a *****.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,360,327,297.88
Total Points: 127,427,848,843.87
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Didn't Screech get caught selling T-shirts so he could raise money to save his house and it turned out he wasn't really going to lose his home, he was just getting money?

I think the dude is a liar. But a funny liar with an active imagination. Still, those actors fücking each other makes perfect sense. That's not surprising.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:21 AM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
Didn't Screech get caught selling T-shirts so he could raise money to save his house and it turned out he wasn't really going to lose his home, he was just getting money?

I think the dude is a liar. But a funny liar with an active imagination. Still, those actors fücking each other makes perfect sense. That's not surprising.
I wouldn't mind takin a shot at the female cast of Saved by the Bell. I'd even take a shot at the Junior High teachers.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheMack View Post
I wouldn't mind takin a shot at the female cast of Saved by the Bell. I'd even take a shot at the Junior High teachers.
My pick would be Elizabeth Berkley in Saved By The Bell or Showgirls.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:35 AM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Quote:
****, I've spilled a lot of seed to Tiffany Amber Thiesen.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Eric Holder
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,227,066.31
Total Points: 200,002,442,767.59
Long overdue, my nigg - mangler jr CabronSnatcher - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jack D Ripper 

Quote:
Kelly Kapowski ftw

Old 01-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheMack View Post
****, I've spilled a lot of seed to Tiffany Amber Thiesen.
The producers and networks won't admit it, but that's what these shows are for... to spill our seed. That's why they have laugh tracks for. To remind us when to laugh... because we're too busy watching all the prime tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cabron View Post
Kelly Kapowski ftw

She was good, but I'm rolling with "Jessie"...

Old 01-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 122 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,196,117,360,640.90
Total Points: 15,196,117,558,499.58
Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes 
please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis 
One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 
happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Lark Voorhies was the hottest chick on that show...
Old 01-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
Lark Voorhies was the hottest chick on that show...
Great tits and face, yes. But something about Elizabeth Berkley I was digging big time.