Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-26-2010, 06:22 PM
EMIL2010
Banned

Rep Power: 0 EMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 46,682.36
Total Points: 135,489.93
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DiLLiNGER Gay and Lesbian Pride - DiLLiNGER Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler 
Default VALERO on ESPN!!!!!!!! PLS TRANSLATE

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-26-2010, 09:02 PM
johnle43
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 johnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond reputejohnle43 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,113,341.59
Total Points: 9,115,940.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMIL2010 View Post
2nd the translate request!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:20 PM
ThePunchingBag
Rolling with the punches.

Rep Power: 17 ThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,100,000,299,395.38
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Good interview!

Valero answers some good questions.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Daniel_T5
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Daniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,191.37

?They start anouncing the fight with Demarco. He then proceeds to talk about how excited and motivated he is to defend the title. He says he has to work hard because the mexican people are very demanding fans. The guy asks why hasnt he had offers for big fights and what does he have to do to get them. He says he has tried to get a fight with Pacquiao but he has ignored him
Old 01-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Daniel_T5
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Daniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_T5 has a reputation beyond repute

Then they ask if hes obssesed with getting the knockout. he says its not an obsession but is something that can happen at any time and thats why he doesnt stop punching the way he does. Valero says he does his work in the gym to last 12 rounds in the ring
Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 PM
P.WILL
Banned

Rep Power: 0 P.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond reputeP.WILL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,228,099.42
Total Points: 11,768,902.62
Gettin your collection started homey - mangler Have a beer man - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

im ready for my 2nd defense of my title
im motivated and anxious to get in the ring
i have to work to max because mexicans are demanding
i tried to fight pacquiao but he hasnt payed attention
fans want to see that fight
i throw my punches with force because i know i can hit the other guy with power
i sparred with oscar 8 rounds,they paid me to stay around even i didnt work all month
the last sparring session was the one where his eye swelled
Old 01-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Daniel_T5
Contender

Then they ask him about how he sparred with ODLH and what happened in camp. Valero answers he spent 1 month in ODLH's camp and only sparred 8 rounds. And in the last sparring round he gave de la hoya a black eye and thats when they said they didn't need him anymore because they wanted de la hoya to get more confidence from his sparring sessions....sorry if i take too much but its kinda long
Old 01-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Daniel_T5
Contender

they ask him about why he can't fight in the U.S. First he says because he didn't have the visa. Now he has but only to fight in texas. He is trying to get one to fight in Nevada
Old 01-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Deeznuts
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Deeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,855,310,418.32
Total Points: 195,221,639,014.59

Valero: Im ready to fight my second defense, anxious and i know i need to prepare because Mexican fans expect alot from a fighter.

Interviewer: We wanted to ask you, when are we going to see you in a big fight.

Valero: Well, thats up to my promoters. I've been trying to fight the astro Philipino but he has not paid attention to me. But many people have faith that i can make a good fight.

Interviewer: Are you obsessed with the knockout when you're in the ring.

Valero: Is not obsession, I just know it can happen anytime and thats why when i throw my punches i throw them with alot of power. I also work in the gym to throw my punches hard and fast for 12 rounds.

Interviewer: Specifically I know you where in Delahoyas camp but then your name dissappeared.

Valero: Well, i lasted a month there and i only did 8 rounds of sparring. I wanted more and they told me to calm down that either way ill get my check. In the last sparring session I swolled his eye and they told me they didn't need me anymore.

Barrera: Why cant you fight in the U.S. ?

Valero: Before I didn't have a license to fight and I had the visa. Now I have the license to fight in Texas but dont have the visa. But I should have it by March so I can go to the U.S. and fight.

Interviewer: What has been your major progress in boxing?

Valero: I think the progress is that im getting more experienced during the fights. I am calmer now and the nerves have gone away.

Barrera: Well you fought Pitalua which we thought had a chance in Mexico, but you finished his dream immediately how was that fight?

Valero: Well i came to the fight catious because he can hit based on his record. By the second he ran into my right hand and then after the first knockdown i finished him.

Interviewer: What happens when you get hit because of your defense?

Valero: Well, boxing is based on styles. I have seen fighters with their hands down. Muhammad Ali fought his hands down. When ever I fight with my hands up I cant see my opponent or I cant tell all of what hes doing. With my hands down a bit, I can hit quicker and see my opponent better.

Interviewer: You have your fight on Feb 6 against Demarco. Do you think you can knock him out?

Valero: Well we cant predict in our sport of boxing. You will see my experience and my physical condition and power will show that night.

Barrera: Were would your next fight be Mexico or US?

Valero: There is nothing set in stone yet. I don't know, that's up to my promoter.
If they give me an opportunity I will face all the top fighters with names.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Daniel_T5
Contender

they ask him how has he progressed since his pro debut. Valero answers he has more experience from the guy he has fought and he feels more relaxed now when he enters the ring. thats it basically