Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 03-01-2012, 04:59 AM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,705,822,350.92
Total Points: 2,705,929,549.66
making pactards bow down - I'm so sorry Cheers to you, my good sir! - CubanGuyNYC Reppin that Yay!! - LoadedWraps Back at cha! - EdMon917 some popcorn in. return - jose830 
to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! "GFs and Boxing" - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
If Floyd and Mosley ever met in the ring, I'd expect Mosley to land two massive right hands in the second round and put Mayweather to sleep.

too bad Mayweather is a chicken and would never fight him

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Halls of Fame
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Halls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,538,068,965.15
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

its sad how some pple keep digging out their own stupid, uninteresting, non-relevant threads all the time which were started many years ago and nobody gives a **** about them anymore. should be ban worthy
Old 03-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond repute
making pactards bow down - I'm so sorry Cheers to you, my good sir! - CubanGuyNYC Reppin that Yay!! - LoadedWraps Back at cha! - EdMon917 some popcorn in. return - jose830 
to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! &quot;GFs and Boxing&quot; - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
its sad how some pple keep digging out their own stupid, uninteresting, non-relevant threads all the time which were started many years ago and nobody gives a **** about them anymore. should be ban worthy
Old 03-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Clegg
GREEK DOUCHEBAG

Rep Power: 153 Clegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,336,840,858,349.75
Total Points: 1,042,687,040,347,730.50
Before I get banned. - Richard Nixon FREE RiZO! - Carlton Banks MMM-My Sharona! - RiZО Have an apple Clegg - danc1984 Yank food is good - mangler jr 
Chunk cake - It's part of your 5 a day! - Chunk Coffee Is Professional - Loccy To make up for that soggy one. - Raider Monkz mhh Alizee is moi lolita &amp;lt;3 - cleaner147 Professional Cookie - Loccy 
super clegg - Old Coward No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
yum yum pot noodle - Mike_Hunt super e-baller - MANIAC310 Well deserved, never saw you at history section - HaglerSteelChin It sounds like you need one, LOL - HaglerSteelChin Have some more - HaglerSteelChin 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Scientist Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖΟ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Head and Neck Cancer - LeeVanCleef 

Wow, you picked the overwhelming favourite to clearly win the fight, amazing, really incredible stuff right there.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! &quot;GFs and Boxing&quot; - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
Wow, you picked the overwhelming favourite to clearly win the fight, amazing, really incredible stuff right there.
The guy who just knocked out Margarito and was ranked #1 at WW was the overwhelming favorite? The guy that everyone on this board said Mayweather was afraid of and would never fight cause of Shanes speed and power.....

I bet if you went back you would find tons of threads that are opposite of my opinion on the fight...numerous threads that implied Shane would knock out Mayweather

Nobody ever said it was incredible, and i didn't even mean to bump the thread....

Old 03-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Clegg
GREEK DOUCHEBAG

Rep Power: 153 Clegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,336,840,858,349.75
Total Points: 1,042,687,040,347,730.50
Before I get banned. - Richard Nixon FREE RiZO! - Carlton Banks MMM-My Sharona! - RiZО Have an apple Clegg - danc1984 Yank food is good - mangler jr 
Chunk cake - It's part of your 5 a day! - Chunk Coffee Is Professional - Loccy To make up for that soggy one. - Raider Monkz mhh Alizee is moi lolita &amp;lt;3 - cleaner147 Professional Cookie - Loccy 
super clegg - Old Coward No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
yum yum pot noodle - Mike_Hunt super e-baller - MANIAC310 Well deserved, never saw you at history section - HaglerSteelChin It sounds like you need one, LOL - HaglerSteelChin Have some more - HaglerSteelChin 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Scientist Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖΟ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Head and Neck Cancer - LeeVanCleef 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Mamba View Post
The guy who just knocked out Margarito and was ranked #1 at WW was the overwhelming favorite?
No, Floyd was the overwhelming favourite, as I said.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
No, Floyd was the overwhelming favourite, as I said.
Wasn't Margarito the overwhelming favorite vs Mosley?
Old 03-01-2012, 09:13 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 63 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 477,261,380,975,401.12
Total Points: 506,481,497,065,122.19
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Mamba View Post
Wasn't Margarito the overwhelming favorite vs Mosley?
1/2 favourite if I remember correctly. Or 1/3, can't remember.

To be honest though, what you're saying is true.

A large percentage of people said Mayweather was afraid of Shane and said he should fight him.

Especially after Shane got in the ring after Marquez.

"I will give Mayweather credit if he beats Shane"

That's what everyone was saying. Shame, they didn't live up to that.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:15 AM
The Ban Stick
A solid stick of ban

Rep Power: 21526 The Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,008,897,764,524,032.00
For exceeding the legal limit of awesomeness. - *Boss Lady* *Boss Lady* loves The Ban Stick!  :D - *Boss Lady* sorry ban stick won't happen again - sugersean15 Keep up the usual brilliant work Bro - Jedi Vader Cheers bud :) - dancovboxer 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks bro! - led for keeping the racism on lock down - I'm so sorry LOVEEEEEEEE the new name :lol1: :kiss: - *Boss Lady* a Robo full of ban - MANIAC310 
the definition of the word: moderator. keep up the good work - Ishak Pasha Keep up the good work mate! - Pretty Boy32 Doing a great job! - TBear For modding of the highest order. - Jedi Vader Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 
For getting it done! - komodo The Don Corleone of Boxing Scene - jose830 Have a Happy and safe New Years Mr.Ban Stick sir. - jose830 thx for taking care of larryx, that guy was spewing garbage all over nsb, every single day - thuggery closest thing to a stick i could find!  Bet you never got one of these before!! - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
I have to say I agree with this. Really really dumb bump.
Closed Thread