Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 01-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,705,822,350.92
Total Points: 2,705,942,960.66
making pactards bow down - I'm so sorry Cheers to you, my good sir! - CubanGuyNYC Reppin that Yay!! - LoadedWraps Back at cha! - EdMon917 some popcorn in. return - jose830 
to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! "GFs and Boxing" - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 
Exclamation Shane Mosley will be DOMINATED easily EVERY ROUND vs Mayweather

I don't like Mosley's chances a ton in this fight

His last fight was against a guy who would take shots to give shots (Margarito), and before that was against Ricardo Mayorga a guy who hits hard and has average boxing skill, and before that was a loss to Cotto, and before that were against Luis Collazo, and before that were fights against Fernando Vargas.

Now if you look at those wins and the loss, the wins all came against average at best boxers(in terms of boxing skill) except for the win over Collazo, and the loss to Cotto came when Cotto really outdid him. And the win over Mayorga came when Mayorga might have won the fight if the judges had given him a round more than he should have. Mayweather is MUCH better than that competition, so a loss is likely.

Maybe 10 years ago this fight would have been better for Mosley against a Young Green Mayweather, but this time against a battle tested refreshed Mayweather it is going to be a struggle for him to win.

People say that "Castillo laid the blueprint" but the blueprint Castillo layed out was "Hurt Floyd's shoulder in training" and then pressure the **** out of a one armed fighter who you outweigh by 10lbs all night and still lose a decision.

Many people are saying Shane needs to fight defensive, beat Floyd at his own game.

1. Shane isn't a pure boxer, so he can't beat Floyd at his own game. Shane is a great fighter and he is great because he fights his own way same with any other great fighter. Once they are forced to take on a different style they lose some of there greatness. So 2 great fighters fighting, and one of them has to fight the other one's game, they are at a huge disadvantage.

2. Floyd holds the psychological edge here. He is world recognized as the "best pure boxer" in the sport. I don't care how confident a fighter like Shane is. If he goes in there trying to box him and even if the fight is even, him and everyone else is already biased to think that Floyd is winning the fight because it's going at HIS pace, and "how can he possibly be getting 'outboxed'" If this happens for a few rounds, it's Shane that will break and panic, not floyd.

Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 01-19-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-19-2010, 06:25 PM
EMIL2010
Banned

Rep Power: 0 EMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these partsEMIL2010 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 46,682.36
Total Points: 134,327.93
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DiLLiNGER Gay and Lesbian Pride - DiLLiNGER Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler 

Easy win by MOSLEY if POOPWEATHER JR. show up
Old 01-19-2010, 06:26 PM
SkillspayBills
Avy King 2007-2013

Rep Power: 156 SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,626,124,429,356,625.00
Total Points: 6,626,124,429,428,320.00
Was it as good for you, as it was for me? :flirt: LMAO! :D All done, I promise :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Felt like switching up the order :D lol - *Boss Lady* Still love me? :kiss: :flirt: - Bossy Heart bro(no homo) for the 20k. - led Happy 20k darling! :kiss: - Bossy 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Bday - Terrel Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Mosley isn't winning more than 3 rounds. 4 if he is hard to figure out. Anyone want to bet PM me.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 139,173,307,180.29
Total Points: 139,179,453,764.13
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

If Mosley is Dominated in a JMM fashion by Mayweather.
Then Hands down Mayweather should retire after the fight because he would have nothing else to prove. To completely Shut out Mosley WOULD end all arguments and convince everybody with an openmind why Mayweather is
TRULEY the greatest figher in the modern era. By far the greatest skill fighter I ever seen in my life.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,705,822,350.92
Total Points: 2,705,942,960.66
making pactards bow down - I'm so sorry Cheers to you, my good sir! - CubanGuyNYC Reppin that Yay!! - LoadedWraps Back at cha! - EdMon917 some popcorn in. return - jose830 
to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! &quot;GFs and Boxing&quot; - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Then Hands down Mayweather should retire after the fight because he would have nothing else to prove. To completely Shut out Mosley WOULD end all arguments and convince everybody with an openmind why Mayweather is
TRULEY the greatest figher in the modern era. By far the greatest skill fighter I ever seen in my life.
I agree!! the greatest skill fighter I ever seen in my life as well...actually the perfect boxer
Old 01-19-2010, 06:40 PM
S.G.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 S.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 549,204.92
Good guy, good poster. - S a m u r a i My brother S.G., time for another gift. - S a m u r a i Underrated poster - ASH KETCHUM You have the Musical Ear - Stone Roses! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

I dunno, I can't see Floyd making a fool out of Shane. He's too sturdy and quick, and Nazim will make sure he's prepared in there.

I don't see him winning however, Mayweather is just too good. Also I wanna bet some points on Floyd so anyone who's got Shane hit me up.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:44 PM
mazdaru
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these partsmazdaru is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 21,503.11

agreed horus
Old 01-19-2010, 06:45 PM
LilFloyd
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 LilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeLilFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 64,373.82

an old past his prime mosley > floyd

but this is a fantasy fight anyway
Old 01-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Champ Is Here
I suck manny big peepee

Rep Power: 0 Champ Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 113,179.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
May got 2 different styles of fighting... thats one of them. Where he make fighters look like fools. That style he would use against Manny. Hit with speed, move and make you miss. Put on a show

Either one is mainly defensive. Throw less, land accurate. But pretty much relax and let his defense do the talking. Best hope is that May forgot about being interrupted and wont choose the first style lol
Old 01-19-2010, 06:58 PM
BillyBoxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,081,763.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.G. View Post
I dunno, I can't see Floyd making a fool out of Shane. He's too sturdy and quick, and Nazim will make sure he's prepared in there.

I don't see him winning however, Mayweather is just too good. Also I wanna bet some points on Floyd so anyone who's got Shane hit me up.
I think it's supposed to look like Floyd vs DLH.

DLH just ruined Mayorga before the fight,with awesome power.Then got outclassed.
People are blind again because Shane whipped bad cheateriTo without wraps.

Talkin about Mayorga,if we saw the sloppy shane we saw against him,he's goin to punch a lot of air.

Shane is overrated,I mean,he get beat twice by Winky and Forrest,and Cotto once.Overrated because he's number 3 P4P and there is no reason for that.
Don't get me wrong,he's a bigger threat than Clottey,and an elite,experienced opponent.

People get it twisted because he was awesome against Cheaterito.Cheaterito's mind wasn't in the ring but already facing the comission and the press typhoon he was goin to take.

BUT,BUT I except Shane to give all he has left in the tank,to be well prepared.

Mayweather is in for a hot one.I think he will beat Shane 9 rounds to 3.
I will give him credit for that.

I guess he's back to do what he's supposed to do,outclass elite fighter his own size.
Can't wait.
It' goin to be a sweet science party.
Closed Thread