Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Thurman Murman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Thurman Murman will become famous soon enoughThurman Murman will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,478.69

Mayorga is the best **** talker ever and he couldn't get in Shane's head, Floyd won't be able to do it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-19-2010, 08:36 PM
[ DUBBZZ ]
H.A.A.I.C.

Rep Power: 143 [ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,259,629,093,273.36
Total Points: 7,475,229,466,644.27
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
This may be the biggest question of them all. Pac fans may not want to admit it but even with the fight not happening, I think Floyd got in Pac's head a little and that may benefit Floyd in the future. Floyd has been great at that in pretty much every single fight but Shane is a mentally tough cat. I think the 24/7 will be great and should have 6 episodes. I honestly believe that Shane gets under Floyd's skin a little more than anyone else can. I can tell some of those slick comments that Shane makes bothers him and I think Shane will be saying alot of stuff like that in the leadup to this fight and on 24/7. With that being said, we all know that Floyd is one of the best trash talkers and he now has a trump card like no other. Like he's never had before. The steroid story is already big in the public's eye after all this Pac stuff, its pretty much official that they are going to test for this fight, and sadly Shane has admitted to doing ****.

I think Floyd may be cool if Shane stays cool but Shane wont. He's going to make a slick comment and laugh like a nerd and then Floyd is going on the attack and wont stop. Thats not even including Senior who has already been on Ellie's show talking about how Shane has to get all that **** out his system 1st. Then you will have Shane denying it like he's done recently which will make it worst for him and all the reporters will ask him stuff about it in every interview. That **** is going to drive him crazy and make him want to kill Floyd which is what Floyd really wants. The good thing is that Shane has Richardson who is very spiritual and knows how to calm situations and get cats not to pay attention to stuff but Floyd can be so annoying that I dont think what Naz does will work.

Then you have the added bonus onto it. Floyd talking non stop about Shane on the roids and then demanding the test will also have people starting to talk about the Pac situation again. Then Floyd will not only trash talk but he will also play the sympathetic role at times against Mosley and talk about how pure he has always been and how he just wants to clean up the sport. Once he says all that stuff, the mainstream finds out that Mosley was on it, they both do the test, and Floyd wins then it puts alot of pressure on Pac. Not only pressure to take the test but just that Floyd is making these cats look bad with all the roid talk period while he has nothing to hide. I think that **** will definitely get under Shane's skin early and it will be boiling by time the fight comes around and will have a carry over effect to the Pac fight and negotiations.
I think Shane really believes in his mind that Floyd has been ducking him, so I'm not too sure if mind games would affect him. He had the cajones to roll up on him after the JMM fight so I doubt it. He knows Floyd can't hurt him and he's almost at the end of his career. Worse case scenario for him is that he loses in a decision. At this point in his career, I think all he's thinking about is making that paper!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Third Degree MM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Third Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 126,972.82

imo flyd is **** at **** talking, he isnt good at all

look at this dumb ****** killing himself
Old 01-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Clyde Barrow
King of the Castle

Rep Power: 28 Clyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,821,488,372.79
Total Points: 18,821,499,702.29
A Sony 72in  plasma HDTV for you Clyde - Tek My Pounches Great forum member award! Heh... - jazluvr449 No Message - MARKBNLV enjoy - Marcov have one on me - TBear 
More beer Clyde - MANGLER beer - -JAWS- cocktail hour - MANGLER have some wine Clyde - MANGLER more drank - MANGLER 
enjoy - TBear beer 4 clyde - Old Coward another round - TBear thread - D.I.E.S.E.L have a blue parallelogram Clyde - Jack Napier 
lets get wasted - led BURRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Lionel. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Autism - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -JAWS- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - -veteran420- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - aye, cunts 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - aye, cunts Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - aye, cunts Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -veteran420- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - aye, cunts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Raider Monkz Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Izrock 

Quote:
but nothing cuts deeper than steroid talk espically when Mosley has admitted but hasnt admitted it at the same time
Shane's past misdeeds are long ago out in the open. He's moved on and the public has forgiven him. That **** has nothing to do with this fight. Floyd must ask for the tests like he did with Pac so he doesn't look shook. Shane will pass and the fight is on. Shane's never been an emotional kind of fighter. And having brother Nazim with him only helps. Floyd must defeat Shane with fisticuffs mate. His mouth will not help him.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:43 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 49 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 411,685,353,215.57
Total Points: 621,685,616,234.43
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
Shane's past misdeeds are long ago out in the open. He's moved on and the public has forgiven him. That **** has nothing to do with this fight. Floyd must ask for the tests like he did with Pac so he doesn't look shook. Shane will pass and the fight is on. Shane's never been an emotional kind of fighter. And having brother Nazim with him only helps. Floyd must defeat Shane with fisticuffs mate. His mouth will not help him.
That **** aint in the open. You are talking about us hardcore fans but most mainstream cats know nothing about it. Again though, even for hardcore people Shane still gets upset because he still denies it even though he admitted it. Thats why it will get under his skin. If it was just a straight admission then it wouldnt be so bad but he still acts like he knew nothing. It would be like finding out Pac is guilty but them saying Ariza did it on his own. Floyd would keep going at that **** and Shane will get defensive if you ask me
Old 01-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Third Degree MM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Third Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond reputeThird Degree MM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
I think Shane really believes in his mind that Floyd has been ducking him, so I'm not too sure if mind games would affect him. He had the cajones to roll up on him after the JMM fight so I doubt it. He knows Floyd can't hurt him and he's almost at the end of his career. Worse case scenario for him is that he loses in a decision. At this point in his career, I think all he's thinking about is making that paper!
agreed
Old 01-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Third Degree MM
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurman Murman View Post
Mayorga is the best **** talker ever and he couldn't get in Shane's head, Floyd won't be able to do it.
100% True
Old 01-19-2010, 08:44 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 49 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Degree MM View Post
imo flyd is **** at **** talking, he isnt good at all

look at this dumb ****** killing himself
Nah, we all know Floyd freezes up alot on camera and cant talk well. Im talking about when its naturally flowing in the pressers or on 24/7 when he's speaking his mind. Thats when he will get Shane
Old 01-19-2010, 08:47 PM
DLT
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurman Murman View Post
Thats not true at all. I forgot who was fighting but I think it was Tito-Hopkins and someone was interviewing Vargas about all the trash talk and he said that he doesnt think it effects Tito because of the language barrier. How Hopkins may say something funny but then people have to tell Tito what he said and vice versa. Its the same thing with Mayorga. That **** dont bother a regular american fighter when they cant even understand what he's saying and then when someone interpets it, its never as funny or the diss isnt quite as bad
Old 01-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Clyde Barrow
King of the Castle

Rep Power: 28 Clyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond reputeClyde Barrow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,821,488,372.79
Total Points: 18,821,499,702.29
A Sony 72in  plasma HDTV for you Clyde - Tek My Pounches Great forum member award! Heh... - jazluvr449 No Message - MARKBNLV enjoy - Marcov have one on me - TBear 
More beer Clyde - MANGLER beer - -JAWS- cocktail hour - MANGLER have some wine Clyde - MANGLER more drank - MANGLER 
enjoy - TBear beer 4 clyde - Old Coward another round - TBear thread - D.I.E.S.E.L have a blue parallelogram Clyde - Jack Napier 
lets get wasted - led BURRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Lionel. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Autism - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -JAWS- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - -veteran420- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - aye, cunts 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - aye, cunts Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - aye, cunts Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -veteran420- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - aye, cunts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Raider Monkz Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Izrock 

Quote:
That **** aint in the open. You are talking about us hardcore fans but most mainstream cats know nothing about it. Again though, even for hardcore people Shane still gets upset because he still denies it even though he admitted it. Thats why it will get under his skin. If it was just a straight admission then it wouldnt be so bad but he still acts like he knew nothing. It would be like finding out Pac is guilty but them saying Ariza did it on his own. Floyd would keep going at that **** and Shane will get defensive if you ask me
HBO has spoken up about it enough in character pieces on Shane before his fights that I'm sure the general public is aware of his past scandal and admission. Shane has already heard a million excuses from Floyd on why Floyd refuses to fight him. He's weathered the storm and is now getting the fight, or at least I hope he is. I don't think any of the rubbish from Floyd's mouth will bother him by now. I still think Shane loses but not due to being psyched out.