Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Pinoy Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2004, 10:43 PM
THRILLAinmanila
BoxingScene Tycoon

Rep Power: 21496 THRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,677,482.54
Total Points: 2,005,393.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Handspeed
l learned 2 new phillipino words today----Longa Nisa ,ki ki

here's some good ones too nasty boy : "May sira ang ulo ko" , that means "I want to be your friend". tell that to all Filipinos you meet. Am sure they'll be happy to be your friend.

By the way, its Filipino and not Phillipino. *******
Old 12-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Nasty Handspeed
Up and Comer

Location: Yes I Push In The Fudge Of White Women-Some Racist Get Mad And Call Me A Fag For It........LOL
Rep Power: 0 Nasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,441.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRILLAinMANILA
here's some good ones too nasty boy : "May sira ang ulo ko" , that means "I want to be your friend". tell that to all Filipinos you meet. Am sure they'll be happy to be your friend.

By the way, its Filipino and not Phillipino. *******

Wow--- I thought Phillipinos were supposed to be cool, but you guys are a bunch of humorless dickheads.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:06 PM
THRILLAinmanila
BoxingScene Tycoon

Rep Power: 21496 THRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow--- I thought Phillipinos were supposed to be cool, but you guys are a bunch of humorless dickheads.

We are cool when we talk to cool people. But we can be as big a dick like you DICK HEAD
Old 12-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Nasty Handspeed
Up and Comer

Location: Yes I Push In The Fudge Of White Women-Some Racist Get Mad And Call Me A Fag For It........LOL
Rep Power: 0 Nasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these partsNasty Handspeed is infamous around these parts

Quote:
We are cool when we talk to cool people. But we can be as big a dick like you DICK HEAD

Get a sense of humor DICK, I was only playin around to begin with. Dont act like a humorless dick.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:12 PM
THRILLAinmanila
BoxingScene Tycoon

Quote:
Get a sense of humor DICK, I was only playin around to begin with. Dont act like a humorless dick.

Well your sense of humor belongs to the toilet so get the f*ck out of this thread
Old 12-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Nasty Handspeed
Up and Comer

Quote:
Well your sense of humor belongs to the toilet so get the f*ck out of this thread

Nope I can do whatever I want. Don't be RACIST. Now I'm gonna stay in this thread forever since you disrespected me.....bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old 12-04-2004, 11:20 PM
THRILLAinmanila
BoxingScene Tycoon

Quote:
Nope I can do whatever I want. Don't be RACIST. Now I'm gonna stay in this thread forever since you disrespected me.....bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

bwa ha ha ha. that's the signature of someone who's been banned before in a lot of forums. including this one. don't worry dude, the administrator will soon decide that you are a cancer to boxingscene and expel you soon enough. bwa ha ha ha yourself
Old 12-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Fat Shamz
Phatter than ya mumma!

Rep Power: 108 Fat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,006.78
Send a message via MSN to Fat Shamz

Quote:
Hey ****tard, just shut the hell up, whataever happened to "Location: Karma Points Are For Nerds-I'm Here To Talk Boxing Not Play A Popularity Game"?
Ur not talking boxing right now, ur talking trash, just shut the **** up or go to the non stop boxing board, its obvious no one here likes you.
Why dont u just go play with those girls that u said make u suck cream outta the garden hose.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Nasty Handspeed
Up and Comer

Quote:
bwa ha ha ha. that's the signature of someone who's been banned before in a lot of forums. including this one. don't worry dude, the administrator will soon decide that you are a cancer to boxingscene and expel you soon enough. bwa ha ha ha yourself

Thats fine man, cuz theyll look back at the post and see that i was just conversing with you showing that I learned some Phillipino words....then you were the first to call me an *******.....and for what reason? I didnt mess with you.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Fat Shamz
Phatter than ya mumma!

Rep Power: 108 Fat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond reputeFat Shamz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,006.78
Send a message via MSN to Fat Shamz

Quote:
Thats fine man, cuz theyll look back at the post and see that i was just conversing with you showing that I learned some Phillipino words....then you were the first to call me an *******.....and for what reason? I didnt mess with you.
But calling u an ******* shouldnt be an insult to u. u should be used to it by now. its wat u r man, be proud of it AT LEAST...*******