Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-15-2010, 09:13 AM
johncods
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 johncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,611,489,859.41
Total Points: 5,751,874,456.26
super poster, great to see some honesty. - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Executioner View Post
His work at 130-140 triumphs all those suckers...except Pacquiao...but yeah he hasn't fought the best WW's after 2006...

Man stop living in the past, Yes he's done most of his work at the lower weights but Floyd is still at his prime and is better than ever.. that's not an excuse not fight the best in the division he's in.. Pac will have fought 2 top WW's already and its just his 3rd fight.. The only legit WW floyd has fought and beat since moving up to WW is Baldomir(I can't help but laugh while typing that).. that's just sad for a guy with his talent..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-15-2010, 09:14 AM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,017,512,170,624.58
Total Points: 2,071,713,104,156.16
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
Bradley is too smart a fighter to get dominated badly, plus he has physical gifts like speed of hand/reflexes.

I give Bradley a chance in the fight, but im just letting you know i wont be taking it personally if he does! lose like some of the butt munching Floyd fans take everything to heart.
Its all good...yeah I don't think Floyd would stop Bradley even if he tried...he aint 135 Mayweather anymore...

If I was in charge I'd make Floyd fight a 147 pounder...
Old 01-15-2010, 09:18 AM
-EX-

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncods View Post
Man stop living in the past, Yes he's done most of his work at the lower weights but Floyd is still at his prime and is better than ever.. that's not an excuse not fight the best in the division he's in.. Pac will have fought 2 top WW's already and its just his 3rd fight.. The only legit WW floyd has fought and beat since moving up to WW is Baldomir(I can't help but laugh while typing that).. that's just sad for a guy with his talent..
I don't think he's as good as he was some years back...he doesn't throw combinations anymore and only fights for huge paydays...

But yea its obvious he has done little at 147...

I think he expected to retire and when one man was left standing he would come back and fight them in a huge payday...but Cotto lost, Shane lost, and so did Margarito between the 3 of them...

As soon as Pac moves to WW and starts dominating he comes outta retirement...
Old 01-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,528,371.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Its all good...yeah I don't think Floyd would stop Bradley even if he tried...he aint 135 Mayweather anymore...

No way would he stop Bradley.

If Mayweather was gonna stop anyone i would of expected him to stop JMM. I think he might have been capable of stopping Pacquiao with a punch he did not see though.

Its like Crilz said before, Mayweather is a % fighter and the more you push him the more he shows. I believe that to be the case, not to say he cant sometimes misjudge how far infront he is in a fight, if that was the case he would of beaten Castillo decisively instead of letting it get so close to the point where a lot of people think he lost.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Sick/
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/
Bank: 294,005,498.87
Total Points: 17,269,859,993.96
no ribbons!! better yet a gift! :D enjoy - mellow_mood :) - LDB15 i'm an emillionaire son! - -Boxzilla- gimme green honey - -JOLLYROGER- Thanx homey. Have a brew on me bro. - mangler 
A sandwich for you - ??? No Message - _PlaT_NuM_ No Message - LDB15 Put this in your bottom. xx - Naps No Message - Savino 
Eat up homey - mangler Have a soft drink on me bruv... - The Gully Gad Good battle on the Hous thread! :) - Naps Have some ckae - ??? reached that e millionaire statues - Savino 
Get pretty for me babes. - ЯiZО Merry Christmas - Sαntα Chicken korma with naan, please. - Flab Real sense of humour. DAN! DAN! - rorymac stick it down your japseye - rorymac 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - phallusy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - phallusy AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - iBox Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Savino Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - siablo14 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Savino Hepatitis C - Breakbeat Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Breakbeat 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Savino Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dubious-Dutch Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Flab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Tyson Fury
Old 01-15-2010, 09:21 AM
BillyBoxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,081,773.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentsmith View Post
No Lennox Lewis? He was worse than Bowe. Who did Jones and Calzaghe duck?
Calzaghe should have fight a prime Jones,a prime Hopkins,Dawson in 2008/2009 but I don't think a ducked them...
It was too hard to do the Roy fight,and Hopkins turned down Calzaghe.

Calzaghe felt he was too old to continue against Dawson and co...He has a point cuz he was 37 years old wich is pretty old for an elite athlete.

Bowe was a pure chicken,how he ducked Lewis was crazy.

Bowe get exposed by Golota twice LMAO.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:26 AM
COYS
Pride of North London

Rep Power: 0 COYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,050,869.61

Quote:
The words Chicken and Judah should always be said in the same sentence, not because of his reluctance to fight the best but, well i think you know why
lmao
Old 01-15-2010, 09:27 AM
-EX-

Quote:
No way would he stop Bradley.

If Mayweather was gonna stop anyone i would of expected him to stop JMM.
I know, that you know, that I know Floyd didn't effectively try and stop JMM...

Even after he dropped him, he didn't let his hands go much...compare that to when he dropped Hatton and jumped on him...
Old 01-15-2010, 09:27 AM
BillyBoxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,081,773.97

Quote:

Bradley is overrated.
He looks flawed against B class opposition like Witter and Holt who dropped him twice.
Now he's Sugar Ray because he boxed circles around Peterson,an another US hyped contender like they do well in the heavyweight division(shout out to Ray Austin,Calvin Brock,Kevin queenpin Johnson and Cris Arreola).
Old 01-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,528,371.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
I know, that you know, that I know Floyd didn't effectively try and stop JMM...

Even after he dropped him, he didn't let his hands go much...compare that to when he dropped Hatton and jumped on him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Bradley is overrated.
He looks flawed against B class opposition like Witter and Holt who dropped him twice.
Now he's Sugar Ray because he boxed circles around Peterson,an another US hyped contender like they do well in the heavyweight division(shout out to Ray Austin,Calvin Brock,Kevin queenpin Johnson and Cris Arreola).

With respect Mayweather was hitting Gatti at will and could not take him out. Mayweather is a sneaky puncher more than anything imo, thats why i think he could! possibly hurt Pac.

What was wrong with the Witter performance? what did you want him to do put the pressure on Witter, a counter puncher ? isn't it better to make a guy who does not have a clue how to set up his own attacks lead to you so he leaves himself off balance and open to counters. Did you see what happened to Vivian Harris when he pressed Witter ? Witter might be **** but he is an effective counter puncher when you attack him, with power.