Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-12-2010, 02:18 AM
OnePunch
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,106,893.93
Nate "Galaxxy Warrior" Campbell - DWiens421 
Default What would you all say if Nate won??

just curious, because no matter what Nate does some idiot will always post the Peden clip, or some "expert" will talk about how after 2 rounds they "knew" Bradley was going to beat Nate, or better yet knock Nate out. LOL Like Bradley ever knocks ANYBODY out, especially someone like Nate, who has been on the floor only once in his career and it took a free shot to do that.

The hyprocacy sometimes just cracks me up. A weight drained Nate, probably at 50%, beat Funeka, but here it gets spun as "Nate struggled with a nobody even with a weight advantage". Funeka then smashes everyone's hero Guzman, and now Funeka is Godzilla around here. But he was a bum and a nobody when Nate fought him.

Anyways, so IF this fight were to somehow get made, and IF Nate were to win it, whats the excuse?

1. Floyd didnt get "up" for the fight
2. Floyd was distracted by the Pac lawsuit
3. The internet forum posters, most of who dont support the sport by buying ppv anyways, but instead make 1834 threads looking for free streams dont like him anymore
4. Floyd was overrated
5. (insert new excuse here)

And on a side note to those who can objectively debate an issue, who (realistically) between 140 and 147 would make a better fight then Nate right now? I said "realistically". That means you take shane, berto, top rank fighters, and showtime fighters out of the equation. I think that leaves Nate, Paulie, and maybe Cintron or Quintana (neither of whom are at 147)

And if you can justify Pac vs Clottey (Ben Tackie 2.0), then you can justify this matchup.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Wupadupa
DECEPTICON LEADER

Rep Power: 7 Wupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond reputeWupadupa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,947.35
Total Points: 202,204.80
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

I wouldn't say anything. I would celebrate with steamed lobsters and garlic crabs.

My friends and I have bought a lot of floyd fights, but only cause we want to see his ass lose.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:21 AM
R.M {7}
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 R.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond reputeR.M {7} has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,639.87
Total Points: 278,342.33
Send a message via MSN to R.M {7}

It says more about Mayweather's skills and talent if he let Nate win.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:22 AM
ThePunchingBag
Rolling with the punches.

Rep Power: 17 ThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,100,000,301,988.79
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Damn....

Someone is actually taking this fight seriously...

There is a better chance of the sun not coming up tomorrow than there is of Floyd losing to a career LW.

It's worse than a joke fight.

At least Pacquiao is fighting one of the top 5 in the WW division.

Mayweather has yet to fight any top WW's. He needed Pacquiao baaaad.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:22 AM
Makavelli Jr.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Makavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud ofMakavelli Jr. has much to be proud of
Total Points: 17,799.91
No Message - Akinapepemo put this up your ass - Makavelli just like school - Makavelli im pretty sure you could fit two of these up your ass - Makavelli put it on like just like how your dad does - Makavelli 
im pretty sure we can fit 3 up there - Makavelli fukk it...lets stuff another one up there - Makavelli stick this one in your ear - Makavelli you should change your name to HazardousDildo - Makavelli this one goes in your left nostril - Makavelli 
now lets work on your lipstick collection - Makavelli what? you thought changing your name would stop the gift giving? - Makavelli here's another shade, jr LOL - Makavelli hazardousboxer LMAO!!! - Makavelli 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli 

SO this has gone to a rumor of a fight, to what if FLoyd lost?? **** this forum is getting delusional..

This thread is as delusional as the threads talking about money split with PWILL.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,304,832,342.01
Total Points: 3,314,957,871.45
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Clottey is Tackie 2.0 now? Wow, you really don't have a fukn clue.

Obviously the response to your question depends on the circumstances of the fight. I see no feasible way that Nate Campbell could possibly beat Floyd Mayweather though, barring some out-of-this-world occurence. He doesn't have a single advantage in this fight.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Akinapepemo
Mananabas ng pepe

Rep Power: 19 Akinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond reputeAkinapepemo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,422,655,029.73
Total Points: 2,422,892,440.08
1st gift - mangler super - Marcov Here's a Superman and pwned me some flomos - toyi another one - toyi No Message - LeeVanCleef 
sorry this took so long bro - Marcov double cheeseboorger - LeeVanCleef For Super Pepe! - jazluvr449 Cheers....good doing buisness with you as well. - writeright have a drink pare - ianntheman 
sa iyo unang tagay pre b-day mo kasi - peyk-peyk Maligayang Kaarawan pre - Talisayen Enjoy it Kuya. - California Love pre bawi hehe!!salamat! - irrashai19 hehehe! - irrashai19 
Happy b day parekoy - Geze tagay ka muna pre. - Talisayen Unlimited Popcorn, lol! - LeeVanCleef Pambili kulambo - LeeVanCleef parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - toyi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - toyi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - LeeVanCleef 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S a m u r a i Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S a m u r a i Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - £Hank$Moody€ 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Witch_King Childhood Cancer - Witch_King Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LeeVanCleef 

I'd say he was on roids. war nate! ROFL
Old 01-12-2010, 02:25 AM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,537,344.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Whoa....relax there buddy. I was rooting for Nate against Bradley and I still think he would beat Bradley in a rematch.

But realistically speaking if Campbell went up against Floyd he'd be about as favored as Alfonso Gomez against Cotto.

and the reason people will always bring up the peden clip is because it was 1 of the biggest bonehead moves not just in boxing but in all of sports of all time. Campbell could become p4p #1 and he still will never be able to live that peden fight down.
OnePunch
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,106,893.93
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
Damn....

Mayweather has yet to fight any top WW's. He needed Pacquiao baaaad.
but yet you didnt answer the question. Who at 147 right now is available and realistic? anyone? Bueller?

And the fight was Pac's if he wanted it. He chose to walk away and fight Ben Tackie errrr I mean Clottey instead
Left Banned Tua
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Left Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Banned Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,400,000.00
Total Points: 4,482,479.92
Morbidly obese Yank! - Plastic Geordie we can rebuild you - Jack D Ripper This account needs food - mangler fatten up a little - -veteran420- for when i piss on u - PensionKiller 
No Message - Akinapepemo No Message - Mr Jones Professional Pretzel - Loccy Eat more fruit, Fatman - El Pachuco Sig Sauer Cake - street bully jr 
Celtics! - -Ash- so much sarcasm desevers a medal - cleaner147 here hav a German Pretzel...lmo - cleaner147 ayan pre - peyk-peyk ito pa pre - peyk-peyk 
No Message - peyk-peyk No Message - peyk-peyk No Message - peyk-peyk No Message - peyk-peyk For when newcastle win the league - Rocky... 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Makavelli 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - peyk-peyk Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - peyk-peyk Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - peyk-peyk Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - peyk-peyk Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - peyk-peyk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
just curious, because no matter what Nate does some idiot will always post the Peden clip, or some "expert" will talk about how after 2 rounds they "knew" Bradley was going to beat Nate, or better yet knock Nate out. LOL Like Bradley ever knocks ANYBODY out, especially someone like Nate, who has been on the floor only once in his career and it took a free shot to do that.

The hyprocacy sometimes just cracks me up. A weight drained Nate, probably at 50%, beat Funeka, but here it gets spun as "Nate struggled with a nobody even with a weight advantage". Funeka then smashes everyone's hero Guzman, and now Funeka is Godzilla around here. But he was a bum and a nobody when Nate fought him.

Anyways, so IF this fight were to somehow get made, and IF Nate were to win it, whats the excuse?

1. Floyd didnt get "up" for the fight
2. Floyd was distracted by the Pac lawsuit
3. The internet forum posters, most of who dont support the sport by buying ppv anyways, but instead make 1834 threads looking for free streams dont like him anymore
4. Floyd was overrated
5. (insert new excuse here)

And on a side note to those who can objectively debate an issue, who (realistically) between 140 and 147 would make a better fight then Nate right now? I said "realistically". That means you take shane, berto, top rank fighters, and showtime fighters out of the equation. I think that leaves Nate, Paulie, and maybe Cintron or Quintana (neither of whom are at 147)

And if you can justify Pac vs Clottey (Ben Tackie 2.0), then you can justify this matchup.
bring on hatton-campbell? pacquiao-campbell?