No announcement yet.

Henry Armstrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Armstrong

Henry was robbed out of his middleweight title and the number 1 spot at the weight! how does he match up with these former middleweight champions?

Gerald Mccellan
    Michael Nunn
    James Toney
    Doug Dewit
    Hugo Corro

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
    Henry was robbed out of his middleweight title and the number 1 spot at the weight! how does he match up with these former middleweight champions?

Gerald Mccellan
    Michael Nunn
    James Toney
    Doug Dewit
    Hugo Corro
    Armstrong should of got the nod in the garcia fight but it was not a bad robbery, those are some crazy match ups!

Mccellan would be just to big for hank and blast him out, if not then corner stoppage him

Nunn would outbox hank, and win on points agains hank is giving away to much size nunn was a 6 foot 3 slippery southpaw! a nightmare for hank

Toney would be to big and strong and would tko hank

For me hank beats hard man dewit on points

I haven seen nothing of hugo corro so i cant say?

Comment

Not too sure that Hank got robbed against Garcia to be honest.
      Do think that MW is a weight too far for Armstrong, maybe give him a shot against DeWitt and Corro but don't like him at MW against the rest

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post

Gerald Mccellan
        Michael Nunn
        James Toney
        Doug Dewit
        Hugo Corro
        No way. Hank only weighed 142 vs Garcia, and I have heard before that he himself said he ate his way up to that weight. He wouldn't have been allowed to fight as a MW in today's era weighing 142, and would have gotten killed by Toney, Nunn and Gerald. Way too small. Don't know who Corro is and DeWitt was an alright fighter, very tough and again much bigger than Hank. But I would give him a shot at DeWitt maybe.

Comment

Working...
        X