Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-05-2010, 09:28 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,635,803,230,398.73
Total Points: 9,636,803,625,077.94
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

"I won the equivalent of the Formula 1 Grand Prix in boxing and Mundine is a go kart"

what a fool.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-05-2010, 09:43 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,228,175.06
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan... View Post
I got no problem with Danny hyping himself and trying to land big fights.

My main issue comes when he says and does **** that is just ridiculous. He has been clowning on Mundine like beating Roy makes him better or some ****.

They fought and Mundine taught him a lesson. Danny is in no position to be going on about Mundine. Plus, they are several weight divisions apart. It gets annoying.

I have no problem if you adopt this attitude for all fighters though, thats cool. Its just that often the same people that say "give Green a break, he is just trying to build hype" are the same guys who get pissed off when Mayweather mouths off.
Understand what your saying Dan , he is putting it on Mundine because its a rematch he would like , nice guys with average ability dont get the fights you have got to dirty people up to get a go , Green is fighting internationals and trying to get big fights while Mundine is fighting locals and trying to avoid big fights , I thinks its frustrating to Green having that lose to Mundine , I feel he was not mind right for that I think the occasion spooked him with the entire country on his back and the weight a bit light for him , he is much more relaxed these days at his right weight and its showing , I think he would beat Mundine now at this weight .

At the end of the day Danny is a bit mouthy at times but hey , its pro boxing .