Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Sin City
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,013,384,746.82
Total Points: 46,457,784,326.67
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 
Default cant they just find some common ground? meet each other half way?

would everyone be satisfied and happy with...not random blood test but rather a blood test 30 days before the fight.. maybe a blood test two weeks prior, one 7 days before the fight and a blood test immediately after?

I mean the issue is starting to be really stupid.. and it would be a shame if this fight never happened due to a phobia.

another point.. to the idiots who said how could Pacquiao be uncomfortable with giving blood when he has tattoos:

I know phobias are stupid but I too have a phobia of getting blood taken.. and I have tattoos too. It's a different feeling..
I'm fine with getting a tattoo.. I have a decent sized one on my left shoulder. 5 inches in height about 4 or 5 in width. first tattoo and did it like nothing.. the needle isn't going into your blood stream however.
when getting tattoo'd something is not getting sucked out of you and you don't feel the uncomfortable intrusion of the needle.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 PM
civicvx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 civicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond reputecivicvx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,100.54

What's so hard about making the fight...split the money, put the gloves on and fight.

Mayweather want to see how big Manny di(k is, what kind of underwear Manny is wearing, what kind of shoes is Manny is wearing for the fight, what kind of water will he be drinking, did he brush his teeths or not, how many tatoos is he coming in with, no taking **** on the moring of the fight, Mayweather minus well just say I don't want to fight you.

Last edited by civicvx; 12-30-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Sin City
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicvx View Post
What's so hard about making the fight...split the money, put the gloves on and fight.

Mayweather want to see how big Manny di(k is, what kind of underwear Manny is wearing, what kind of shoes is Manny is wearing for the fight, what kind of water will he be drinking, did he brush his teeths or not, how many tatoos is he coming in with, no taking **** on the moring of the fight, Mayweather minus well just say I don't want to fight you.
that's what I'm saying.. to me he is demanding all this because he has doubt in himself but whatever. play floyds game and beat him at it... then he really wont have **** to say after.
I think it's time for Manny to overcome his phobia.. but I think if he does, then Mayweather shouldn't be aloud to numb his hands either.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:51 PM
[ DUBBZZ ]
H.A.A.I.C.

Rep Power: 142 [ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,192,587,143,944.38
Total Points: 4,408,187,499,207.24
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
would everyone be satisfied and happy with...not random blood test but rather a blood test 30 days before the fight.. maybe a blood test two weeks prior, one 7 days before the fight and a blood test immediately after?

I mean the issue is starting to be really stupid.. and it would be a shame if this fight never happened due to a phobia.

another point.. to the idiots who said how could Pacquiao be uncomfortable with giving blood when he has tattoos:

I know phobias are stupid but I too have a phobia of getting blood taken.. and I have tattoos too. It's a different feeling..
I'm fine with getting a tattoo.. I have a decent sized one on my left shoulder. 5 inches in height about 4 or 5 in width. first tattoo and did it like nothing.. the needle isn't going into your blood stream however.
when getting tattoo'd something is not getting sucked out of you and you don't feel the uncomfortable intrusion of the needle.
Easier said than done. Both parties have ****ed this up pretty bad. Hopefully its not too late to salvage.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:01 PM
peyk-peyk
Banned

Rep Power: 128 peyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond reputepeyk-peyk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,835,340,225,082,348.00
Total Points: 4,835,340,225,210,554.00
No Message - speedjay Cheers! - MANIAC310 For a super guy - jazluvr cheers - lebrick 1 trilly e-baller :D - MANIAC310 
*mwah* - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry xmas, p-p. - Ether Merry Christmas - TBear gift giving time to friends - guardian 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas - TBear thanks :fing02: - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 thanks A&gt;R&gt;O - puga 
happy holidays - TBear Happy Holidays, bro! - jazluvr Happy Holdays buddy - TBear Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden it didnt let me green k you cause i must spread around the green ,you get a superman homie, lol, peace - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Talisayen Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Talisayen Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Talisayen Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Talisayen Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Talisayen 
Childhood Cancer - Talisayen Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Talisayen Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - rottentothecore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 

Quote:

Dude, you made a lot of sense and I totally agree with your opinions but the problem is *****s probably won***8217;t understand valid views such as yours.

Anyways, good luck...
Old 12-30-2009, 10:14 PM
vErDuGo
Floyd would murk Pac

Rep Power: 2145 vErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,259,797,532.18
Total Points: 281,260,807,406.64
i gave out too much Karma already...beer nalang tol - Makavelli Loved that SFII vid. Fukk HBO for removin it - mangler 

Quote:

when getting tattoo'd something is not getting sucked out of you and you don't feel the uncomfortable intrusion of the needle
I totally agree with you on that. I have tattoos,also.You actually get used to the pain after about 30 minutes and it starts to feel good. I love that pain .

Last edited by vErDuGo; 12-30-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Sin City
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vErDuGo View Post
I totally agree with you on that. I have tattoos,also.You'll actually get used to the pain after about 30 minutes and it starts to feel good. I love that pain .
Yeah, I feel you... after a while your body adapts to it and I think its the endorphins or adrenaline or something its releasing start to make you feel good! I like it too.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Anti~Jalandoni
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Anti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 266,097,986.54
Total Points: 266,098,835.54

Quote:
Yeah, I feel you... after a while your body adapts to it and I think its the endorphins or adrenaline or something its releasing start to make you feel good! I like it too.
got no idea....how painful...got no tattooo....
Old 12-30-2009, 11:57 PM
cherokee
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 cherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nice
Total Points: 30,725.67
Keep pissing on the Flomo's. - S a m u r a i 

you know they could have! but the mayweathers went about this the wrong way...

if they truly want to be the face of fair play and are genuinely concerned about the future of boxing, they could have told GBP and GBP could have have petitioned NSAC to change the rules.

Instead, senior, junior, uncle, auntie, lover, went on massive witch hunt and stupid accusation overdrive, documented on tv, internet and print media...and then you have Oscar blogging about it as well! now these are not casual fans. they are known faces of boxing. their opinions can influence people specially the stupid *****s with an IQ lower than my waist size! and there you go, you now have Manny, no history of drugs whatsoever, but didn't want to bend and lick floyd's ass, suddenly become a doper overnight!

It was evil and malicious to say the least.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:00 AM
MOREBASS
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 MOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond reputeMOREBASS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 69,696.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
you know they could have! but the mayweathers went about this the wrong way...

if they truly want to be the face of fair play and are genuinely concerned about the future of boxing, they could have told GBP and GBP could have have petitioned NSAC to change the rules.

Instead, senior, junior, uncle, auntie, lover, went on massive witch hunt and stupid accusation overdrive, documented on tv, internet and print media...and then you have Oscar blogging about it as well! now these are not casual fans. they are known faces of boxing. their opinions can influence people specially the stupid *****s with an IQ lower than my waist size! and there you go, you now have Manny, no history of drugs whatsoever, but didn't want to bend and lick floyd's ass, suddenly become a doper overnight!

It was evil and malicious to say the least.

This is the exact reason why it isn't hard to figure out that their main objective for demanding this had more to do with mental warfare, and smearing Pacquiao's reputation, than anything else.

When did Team Mayweather start caring about the integrity of the sport? When they cheated Marquez, and tricked him into thinking their fight was a catchweight fight?