Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-30-2009, 03:26 PM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,966,544,021,649.01
Total Points: 4,966,547,119,476.52
cheers! - Thwf Enjoy watching basketball pre. Cheers! - Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p-champ View Post
Honestly, does anybody really care about the court case?

I'm sure he does have ground to sue Mayweather Sr. and probably GBP. However, what does this prove in the end and do we end up with a boxing match? So, they prove that Mayweather Sr. and his brother Roger talk a lot of **** in court, welcome to 20 years ago.

This still doesn't clear Pacman's names from cloud of doubt he has placed upon himself. Its time to take the tests and give the world the fight they want to see.
As a true Pacfan, I no longer care about his bout with mayweather. Mayweather is a ***** and he doesnt deserve to be in the ring with Manny.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-30-2009, 03:29 PM
RenovatioPR
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 RenovatioPR has a spectacular aura aboutRenovatioPR has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 106,699.64
Total Points: 107,279.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
I think this is just a public statement. But, if the case is already file then dont expect to hear much from him talking about this. It will be discussed in the court already
ok thanks...... I am just curious, I believe the case should be filed in the state of Nevada in order to proceed to the Federal court, but then again I am no lawyer.

I dunno I still believe this are still theatrics from all of them. Epic promo for an epic fight. I dont believe the court case until there are papers filed. And I saw no clear statement that there will be a case so I dunno this is all a big smokescreen.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:29 PM
mclovin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mclovin has much to be proud ofmclovin has much to be proud ofmclovin has much to be proud ofmclovin has much to be proud ofmclovin has much to be proud ofmclovin has much to be proud ofmclovin has much to be proud ofmclovin has much to be proud of
Bank: 7.58
Total Points: 23,097.69

flhomos are doctors and lawyers. perhaps they can help their BF in this one.

LOL

their credible witness??? the crack heads and the ex convicts. LOL

easy money for pac.. good move
Old 12-30-2009, 03:30 PM
American Dream
Castillo beat Floyd IMO

Bank: 737,219,919,472.31
Total Points: 737,219,922,194.26

true as a previous poster already mentioned you cannot sue for defemation in a FEDERAL COURT...so his statement already makes no sense...

but I wish him luck..because as Floyd Sr. said when he first began speaking on this matter "In my honest opinion, I believe he is on some kind of supplements"..that is his opinion..but the only one he may has a case against is Floyd Sr...because Floyd Jr. or GBP never made any accusations to him using anything..
To bad he cant just test and get in the ring...
(I wonder what would have happened if Joe Frazier sued Ali for slander..for calling him gorillas and talking bad about him, making him look bad in the eyes of the public)
goodness!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Da Hammer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Da Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,407,047,578.97
Total Points: 38,413,094,278.07
Objective fan - DuttyAlacrity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
As a true Pacfan, I no longer care about his bout with mayweather. Mayweather is a ***** and he doesnt deserve to be in the ring with Manny.
Agreed Pac should be done with mayweather. pac wanted to fight floyd to prove who is the best and floyd didnt want none. instead he and his camp have done whatever they can do to attack pacquiao. Pac needs to go through with lawsuit and move on to another fight
Old 12-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,231,121.51
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

This seem like grandstand , why why Manny go so much trouble for test baby can have ,, this cut of point he say cant agree with , what is Manny cut of point he never say , Manny very strange how act look like guilty man
Old 12-30-2009, 03:33 PM
renren40
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 renren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,058.01
Total Points: 70,556.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p-champ View Post
Honestly, does anybody really care about the court case?

I'm sure he does have grounds to sue Mayweather Sr. and probably GBP. However, what does this prove in the end and do we end up with a boxing match? So, they prove that Mayweather Sr. and his brother Roger talk a lot of **** in court, welcome to 20 years ago.

This still doesn't clear Pacman's names from cloud of doubt he has placed upon himself. Its time to take the tests and give the world the fight they want to see.
You made some points ...

The American media is very critical. <---good opinion

Manny files the lawsuit that he was planning prior to fighting Cotto.<---Fact

Manny will continue to fight in the ring and pass drug tests <----Fact

Manny agrees to random testing against Yuri Foreman <----opinion, possibility

Above statement pisses Floyd off and robs him of his biggest paycheck of his life!

BTW Join the Boxing Group Below started by NSB active members....
all boxing fans are invited....if the megafight happens the name of the Facebook group will be changed to BoxingScene or NonStopBoxing....we need opinions on that as well
Old 12-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 86 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 199,919,112,939,856.91
Total Points: 199,919,112,946,084.84
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll80 View Post
You don't file defamation suits in "Federal Court"..LMAO
How to file a lawsuit in Federal court

Quote:
Filing a lawsuit in federal court can give you certain protections that a state court cannot give you. Certain localities are governed by the local culture, which in many cases will over look the law and rule based on local believes. This is particularly true in small towns where judges could be biased over certain issues. Federal court, however, comes with an array of legal challenges you should be aware of before you file. Your lawsuit must have legal sufficiency so it can be heard on the merits.

Last edited by Virgil Caine; 12-30-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:35 PM
renren40
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 renren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,058.01
Total Points: 70,556.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
This seem like grandstand , why why Manny go so much trouble for test baby can have ,, this cut of point he say cant agree with , what is Manny cut of point he never say , Manny very strange how act look like guilty man
Fortune Cookie!!! What are my unlucky numbers today?
Old 12-30-2009, 03:37 PM
larry x
Banned

Rep Power: 0 larry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,346,938.24
Total Points: 1,679,381.39
A lucky charm to help you stay wu sah homey - mangler Money Mayweather! - Dorian I can't give you green K, so... hopefully this will do. - DWiens421 Champagne for my bro Larry - Kevin Jesus Keep your head up, Larry! - S a m u r a i 
Great Poster - deanrw cool off with a refreshing drink Don larrysmith....Lefty - LEFTYGUNZZ Larry! This round's on me my my nigguh - mangler one of our best posters - ~Tunney Fukk your haters. You're better than they are. Sip this homey. - mangler 
Have a beer on me larry! - Spacey1991 A slice for the man - mangler Have a tuna melt Larry - mangler Make that an apple and a tuna melt lol - mangler to money, to the mafia, to life. - Ether 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ we fresh! - Dorian 10k bro....congrats - MELLY-MEL... for my family, larry - Pretty Boy32 my brother Larry - ASH KETCHUM 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i 

federal court???defamation isnt a federal offense.........so he'd rather spend money on lawyers and court cost for a court case rather then to take the test,clear his name,fight win or lose and make 40 million?? damn