Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-30-2009, 03:02 PM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,916,086,067,296.12
Total Points: 3,916,089,162,592.96
cheers! - Thwf Enjoy watching basketball pre. Cheers! - Radke 
Default Pacquiao Official Statement "Case filed on the Federal Court"

There seems to be concern from numerous members of the sports industry. from writers, to reporters, even other athletes, regarding why I am concerned with random blood testing. Here is what I would like to explain for the world to understand.

My concern has never been with someone randomly checking me with regards to blood or urine. I volunteered immediately to have my urine tested anytime someone wanted to, all the way up to the time I am walking into the ring. It was later brought to my attention and the attention of my staff that you can not test for Synthetic Growth Hormone through urine. You could only detect Synthetic Growth Hormone through blood tests. Before all is this blood testing and demands from other people I had never even heard of Synthetic Growth Hormone. I have never seen it before nor have I ever used it.

As I have stated before I have never used anabolic steroids nor do I even know what they look like.

My concern as a fighter is that there should be some limitations and agreements on how much blood they can take from someone prior to a fight. My other concern is how close to the actual fight itself can they take the blood. It is my opinion taking blood from a person can weaken you. I do not want to be in a weakened state when I enter the ring against any fighter.

I view using steroids, synthetic growth hormone, or any other illegal or banned substance as cheating. I would never cheat this sport that I love. I would never cheat the legacies of the great champions I have been blessed to challenge. I would never do anything to cheat such great champions as Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hatton, all of the Mexican Warriors that I have been blessed to go into the ring and do battle with. I believe all of these men to have great honor for boxing, for their country, and for themselves. They are heroes to me. These are people I have great respect for.

There would be no way I would ever cheat them out of what they deserve.

We as boxers risk our lives every time we enter the ring. We risk our health. This is a very dangerous sport. There is nothing I would do to make me have an unfair advantage to my opposition. This would not only be unfair to their legacy, but to their health, which could cause permanent damage. I would not want to hurt anyone nor would I want to cause pain to their families.

I take my training very serious. I train 30 rounds a day to be in the best shape during a fight, so I can give the fans the best show I can. I eat very healthy like chicken and fish and a lot of rice.

In order to make these new heavier weight classes I have to eat more then I have ever eaten in my life. I actually have to eat 5 times a day and bigger meals than I have ever eaten before.

I eat foods that build muscle. I work out hard. I stay very focused and disciplined towards my goal. I focus on success.

God has graced me with my abilities and I give all glory to him. I try and let God use me as an example of what someone can be if they if they never give up, if they work hard and believe in themselves, and if they never give up on life itself.

I believe you must believe in God and never quit.

I say this and I hope you will all understand. "Winning is only as good as the Winner itself"

THIS WILL BE MY LAST OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING THIS MATTER. THERE WILL BE NO MORE STATEMENTS MADE BY ME OR AUTHORIZED BY ME REGARDING THIS MATTER, AS A DEPRIMATION OF CHARACTER LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED IN FEDERAL COURT. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING HOW TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY'S PLEASE EMAIL CRAVEMPBOXING@YMAIL.COM

Manny Pacquiao

http://pacman.craveonline.com/articl...quiao-12292009

Goodluck GBP, Gayweathers, u r about to pay millions of dollars
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-30-2009, 03:03 PM
DoubleMM
hoodrat idiot gold tooth

Rep Power: 9 DoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleMM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,958,026,359,916.27
Total Points: 2,091,026,615,602.03
Gay and Lesbian Pride - £Hank$Moody€ 

Bad move by Pacquiao. Gives Mayweather team to find any dirt on Pacquiao.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:03 PM
ShoulderRoll80
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 ShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud ofShoulderRoll80 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,287.38

You don't file defamation suits in "Federal Court"..LMAO
Old 12-30-2009, 03:04 PM
ABOSWORTH
Fυck ESB

Rep Power: 290 ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,047,788,352,505,435.25
Total Points: 2,047,788,361,428,283.50
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

This is retarded. Only in America can you sue over stupid **** like this.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:04 PM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll80 View Post
You don't file defamation suits in "Federal Court"..LMAO
well just talk to Pac's Atty. the email is in the official statement
Old 12-30-2009, 03:06 PM
DarthVoid
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,242.98

there you go.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Charlie Kelly
Green Man

Rep Power: 15 Charlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061,208,000,030,099,584.00
Total Points: 1,061,208,000,030,266,496.00
1st gift, merry Xmas - mangler It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia FX Network - Charlie Kelly St. Patricks Day! Paddy's Pub! - Charlie Kelly Paddy's Pub - Charlie Kelly Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there? -- Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.' Is that the door you're talking about? - Charlie Kelly 
No Message - Charlie Kelly Happy New Year, 2010! - Charlie Kelly Green Man is BETTER! - Charlie Kelly GREEEEEEEEEN! - Charlie Kelly The Waitress! - Charlie Kelly 
The Waitress! - Charlie Kelly The Waitress! - Charlie Kelly Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime. - Charlie Kelly Dennis: Well, I—I do seem to remember you calling the guy a faggot. - Charlie Kelly February 9, 1976 - Charlie Kelly 
Pizza &amp;amp; Beer - Charlie Kelly Cats outside my window like fish. - Charlie Kelly Always Great Junk Food in the Trash. - Charlie Kelly Frank said these were great. - Charlie Kelly Dee: You were eating the cheese, weren't you? Out of the rat traps. Charlie: No—well, yes—I mean, I was eating the old cheese to test it to see why the rats weren't eating it. - Charlie Kelly 
Childhood Cancer - Charlie Kelly Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Charlie Kelly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Charlie Kelly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Charlie Kelly Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Charlie Kelly 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Charlie Kelly Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Charlie Kelly Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Charlie Kelly Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Charlie Kelly Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Charlie Kelly 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Charlie Kelly Head and Neck Cancer - Charlie Kelly Hepatitis C - Charlie Kelly Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Charlie Kelly Autism - Charlie Kelly 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Charlie Kelly Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Charlie Kelly Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Charlie Kelly Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Charlie Kelly Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Charlie Kelly 

Let the Discovery process begin for the Mayweather's! Pacquiao's life unveiled...
Old 12-30-2009, 03:09 PM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

good move Pac. I hope these boxers learn to respect people and just do their thing in the ring. Im sick of Mayweather doing his pre fight antics. Pac, I support you on this move.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:11 PM
DarthVoid
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond reputeDarthVoid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,242.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
Let the Discovery process begin for the Mayweather's! Pacquiao's life unveiled...
The Mayweathers are the defendants.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:14 PM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Mayweathers and I hope GBP also, esp Dela Hoya. Sue him. Money is not everything but I hope Pac gets a lot of money from GBP