Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Thurman_Murman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Thurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond reputeThurman_Murman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,459.08

The Margarito fans await his return with spread legs
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-30-2009, 04:59 AM
gibo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,054,739.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaLewis View Post
Pac would hit the canvass if he faces Margarito Today ! YOU ALL SHOULD BE SEEING HOW RIPPED HIS PECTORALS ARE !!
The Boxing World should also watch how ripped his hand wraps are. He's a caught *ss f*cken cheater, that should be band from the sport for life!!! What he did is no differant than what Resto did!! They both cheated!!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 06:00 PM
PanamaLewis
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to all
Total Points: 5,146.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibo View Post
The Boxing World should also watch how ripped his hand wraps are. He's a caught *ss f*cken cheater, that should be band from the sport for life!!! What he did is no differant than what Resto did!! They both cheated!!!!
Aw, Like ya know the story dawg ? Resto is very aware of the wraps, Margarito is "semi" aware.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:18 PM
PanamaLewis
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to allPanamaLewis is a name known to all

Bump for the millions of Margarito fans
Old 01-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,312,751.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
**** that.....with open arms is NOT how cheaters get welcomed....two closed fists is more like it!!
But yet you praise Shane Mosley. lol
Old 01-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Sorbetero
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond reputeSorbetero has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,790.50

is panama lewis from panama?
Old 01-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Go Blue
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Go Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud of
Total Points: 155,464.42

Margarito is a cheater who shouldnt be welcomed back.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:33 PM
deuce_drop
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 deuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,481,856,747,593.78
Total Points: 3,481,856,765,522.24
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ИATAS206 

yeah not feeling margarito man, he was caught cheating, and that aint right. who knows how long he had been doing that? all i know, is i'm not down with that ****, and if any other boxer is cheating they should be dealt with accordingly and banned from boxing, especially loaded gloves, c'mon.

it's bad enough, we got Z Gorres still up in the hospital here in vegas, and they're talking about how his bills are $500,000. and his promoters are only paying the insurance maximum of $50,000.!!!!! in the news paper, they're saying that the rest is being paid with tax dollars. i thought that the promoter was responsible for the fighter? unless the promoter is cool with just fulfilling his contract and cares f*ck all about the kid? i guess it's a moral decision, i really wish the best for Z, i really do.

so someone out there with loaded gloves makes it that much worse, shame on margarito and his team, and shame on the commissions that won't own up to missing it prior, because there is no way that was his first time, if you're caught cheating it's because it's worked before and you've gotten away with it, especially at that level......!
Old 01-03-2010, 10:34 PM
PanamaLewis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
Margarito is a cheater who shouldnt be welcomed back.
Was a cheater, he is now reformed. He is now the child of god