Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Maidana vs Rios
m/(>.&ltm/

Rep Power: 14 Maidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,710,333,242.40
Total Points: 4,710,553,911.86
Great gif.  Have some liquor - danny711 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

If this were a criminal case, Pac could tell Mayweather to **** off and invoke his 4th amendment rights.

Unfortunately, this case isn't being tried in the court room. Ultimately, it's being tried in the court of public opinion. There are no 4th amendment rights in the court of public opinion. Either Pac/Arum need to think of a way to sway public pressure off of their asses, and fast (I have no idea how, but that's what Arum gets paid to do), or they'll just have to accept the fact that they've allowed themselves to be cornered by Floyd Sr.'s baseless accusations, concede the battle, take the tests, and go from there and try to focus on winning the war.

The current environment of the sports world is such that everyone that accomplishes amazing feats is automatically a suspect. It's not right, it's not fair, it's downright pathetic that Floyd Sr.'s narcissistic rants have mutated into such a public relations nightmare for Pac, but it's the environment we live in. Pac is already in quicksand. The more he struggles against it the more he'll sink in.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-28-2009, 10:30 PM
YoungReezy
Banned

Rep Power: 6 YoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,688.91
Total Points: 242,322.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splackavellie View Post
If this were a criminal case, Pac could tell Mayweather to **** off and invoke his 4th amendment rights.

Unfortunately, this case isn't being tried in the court room. Ultimately, it's being tried in the court of public opinion. There are no 4th amendment rights in the court of public opinion. Either Pac/Arum need to think of a way to sway public pressure off of their asses, and fast (I have no idea how, but that's what Arum gets paid to do), or they'll just have to accept the fact that they've allowed themselves to be cornered by Floyd Sr.'s baseless accusations, concede the battle, take the tests, and go from there and try to focus on winning the war.

The current environment of the sports world is such that everyone that accomplishes amazing feats is automatically a suspect. It's not right, it's not fair, it's downright pathetic that Floyd Sr.'s narcissistic rants have mutated into such a public relations nightmare for Pac, but it's the environment we live in. Pac is already in quicksand. The more he struggles against it the more he'll sink in.

OMG get over it! Pac refuses to take the blood test, therefore the fight is off!!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Maidana vs Rios
m/(&gt;.&ltm/

Rep Power: 14 Maidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungReezy View Post
OMG get over it! Pac refuses to take the blood test, therefore the fight is off!!
I can tell you didn't even read my post. **** is kinda long, true...:laugh:
Old 12-28-2009, 10:33 PM
DonTaseMeBrah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,480.86
Total Points: 290,922.44
Always Keepin It Real - deanrw Ice Cold Brew! - Izrock On Me! - Izrock Fish for ya - mangler No Message - DannyChaos 
No Message - DannyChaos More food homey - mangler $ in the bank my nigguh - mangler Have a tuna melt homey - mangler You need alcohol bro - mangler 
Could'nt get u with the Greens Bruv so take a Gift G... - The Gully Gad A toast to your posts brah - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler have a beer homey - Makavelli have some san miguel - Akinapepemo 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Childhood Cancer - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungReezy View Post
why doesnt fraudulent jr. accept the law & the testing in place that he has been doing that has given him a 40-0 record & countless fights in las vegas that didnt require USADA testing?
Old 12-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Maidana vs Rios
m/(&gt;.&ltm/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
why doesnt fraudulent jr. accept the law & the testing in place that he has been doing that has given him a 40-0 record & countless fights in las vegas that didnt require USADA testing?
In my view Pac would have a 100% moral right to demand that since he's never tested positive, but it doesn't matter anymore, man. It's gotten to the point where that **** just won't fly with the public, not after all the publicity this has gotten. I think he's cornered and he has to take the tests. Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 PM
DonTaseMeBrah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond reputeDonTaseMeBrah has a reputation beyond repute
Always Keepin It Real - deanrw Ice Cold Brew! - Izrock On Me! - Izrock Fish for ya - mangler No Message - DannyChaos 
No Message - DannyChaos More food homey - mangler $ in the bank my nigguh - mangler Have a tuna melt homey - mangler You need alcohol bro - mangler 
Could'nt get u with the Greens Bruv so take a Gift G... - The Gully Gad A toast to your posts brah - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler have a beer homey - Makavelli have some san miguel - Akinapepemo 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Childhood Cancer - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splackavellie View Post
In my view Pac would have a 100% moral right to demand that since he's never tested positive, but it doesn't matter anymore, man. It's gotten to the point where that **** just won't fly with the public, not after all the publicity this has gotten. I think he's cornered and he has to take the tests. Maybe I'm wrong.
the tide is turning in the court of public opinion. I see more & more boxing scribes take pacquiao's side in all of this. this is water cooler talk at my job & everybody, i mean everybody is PISSED AT MAYWEATHER. BLACKS, WHITES, ASIANS, MEXICANS, ALL ARE PISSED AT MAYWEATHER'S DEMAND.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:54 PM
MindBat
floyd gobbler

Rep Power: 53 MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,104,483,785,109.21
Total Points: 7,104,483,800,348.47
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemmue View Post
if i did not have anything to hide and i was getting a guranteed 40 million i don't care who and when they searched it .
Great answer.

Unfortunately, Arum could have responded by telling GBP and Richard that the NSaC was more than capable of performing drug tests with reliable results.

Then he went on to make up some crazy notion that Manny was afraid of and had a phobia of needles. Manny didn't even step forward publicly to call Arum on it. Instead, he let it ride letting Arum figure it out for himself only after it was pointed out to him that a video was floating around disputing that claim.

The damage is already done with Team Pacquaio's help.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:57 PM
pasawayako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,462,886,906.70
Total Points: 6,463,055,009.87
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
the tide is turning in the court of public opinion. I see more & more boxing scribes take pacquiao's side in all of this. this is water cooler talk at my job & everybody, i mean everybody is PISSED AT MAYWEATHER. BLACKS, WHITES, ASIANS, MEXICANS, ALL ARE PISSED AT MAYWEATHER'S DEMAND.
I agree bro, they can't fool the public on their personal agenda. lol
Old 12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 309,607,571,609,220.31
Total Points: 309,607,571,713,474.38
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Another thing is no matter how people want to spin this only Pacquiao looked bad in this no one else, All casual fan or neutral people who are not involve with boxing would just see a Top pro athlete who is refusing a random drug testing.

No one sees a demand or anything but a pro athlete turning down a drug test.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:21 PM
DonTaseMeBrah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray` View Post
Another thing is no matter how people want to spin this only Pacquiao looked bad in this no one else, All casual fan or neutral people who are not involve with boxing would just see a Top pro athlete who is refusing a random drug testing.

No one sees a demand or anything but a pro athlete turning down a drug test.
Pacquiao never denied taking blood test. He denied the unlimited anytime, anywhere, as many times as they want blood test. Have you actually read articles or do you just read threads made by Burner ALTS?

Pacquiao said yes to blood tests to january, 30 days before the fight & after the fight. That is his offer. Mayweather needs to come back with his offer & then they meet in the middle.

but that is not the case is it? Mayweather is unwilling to make a compromise on the blood test. He is taking a hard stance.

Nobody is spinning anything. why dont you actually read articles & watch videos of pacquiao & mayweather ACTUALLY saying something instead of using NSB threads for gospel.

Nobody is spinning anything. read articles done by boxing scribes everyday. watch all the user videos on you tube. Its ridiculous to ask a fighter who has no history of steroid use & no evidence of steroid use to ask to take a olympic style steroid test when nobody in the history of professional boxing had to.