Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#131
Old 12-28-2009, 08:42 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 12,641
Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Points: 300,000,000,001,752.88
Bank: 345,071,143,068,685.44
Total Points: 645,071,143,070,438.25
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy29 View Post
there must be a lot of gayweather spawns in here... well what i can say that the gayweathers is full of ****! simply tells us that he is SCARED and wants to walk away in the fight..manny never tested positve anyway in his whole life.. he always got tested every fight... so gayweather camp is just simply shocked on mannys power... thats why gayweather is not going to be one of the greatest...
Suuuuuuuurrrrre....... so how come Manny just won't take
the random tests and call Mayweather's bluff? If it is one?
Reply With Quote
GRUSTLER is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#132
Old 12-28-2009, 08:44 PM
ShoguNinja
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 507
Rep Power: 7 ShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond reputeShoguNinja has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 13,939.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,939.43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Golden Boy admits Pacquiao took a blood test two weeks before he crippled Hatton - AND HE TESTED CLEAN.

Another Gayweather/GBP "PDA" or Public Disinformation Announcements.
Only Morons who love to beleive that ***** and mostly their the Idiotic Gayweather Fans.
Reply With Quote
ShoguNinja is offline
#133
Old 12-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London,England
Age: 35
Posts: 23,356
Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 103,829.78
Bank: 303,536,834,911,000.31
Total Points: 303,536,835,014,830.06
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

What i dont get is no-one is accusing Pac of anything, Unless you consider Mayweather snr(Or crackhead as some Pac fans like to call him) a member of Team Mayweather, Or unless you consider Paulie M a member of Team Mayweather.

All they ask him to do was take a test like he asked Mayweather to pay 10 million, And he wants to sue over that??? I hope he sues
Reply With Quote
Ray* is offline
#134
Old 12-28-2009, 08:51 PM
dcopo1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 301
Rep Power: 0 dcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these partsdcopo1 is infamous around these parts
Points: 18,615.91
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,615.91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabie View Post
I didn't disagree with that at all. What I am saying is that, THE MAYWEATHER's DEMANDS are not that of the NSAC. Thus the Mayweather Camp cannot throw their way around. Their "demands" cannot be the last say.

That is the root of this all because the Pacquiao Camp feel that the Mayweather camp are arrogant and having the audacity to accuse him of something and thus their response in refusing to the blood test.

The Mayweather camp could have easily asked or requested the NSAC to include a random blood testing and let the NSAC lay down the ruling instead of demanding the Pacquiao camp about it.

This is an issue of ego over facts. To get the facts or results, one must see how to meander over the politics of it.

First and foremost, the Pacquiao camp feel that they are the ones to be approached because they are the "hottest" boxer, they have the P4P boxer at hand. Therefore, they can throw their weight around.

This is very simple.

The Mayweather Camp simply refuse to see that he came out of retirement and he is the one that needs "to prove something."

As much as the Mayweather's camp is right about "fairt testing", the fact that they are the ones demanding it and not the NSAC shows that their views are "nothing."

Going back to the same analogy I have with having a president impeached. The reason there is a determination process to check whether the accusations/allegations are valid or enough to bring into a TRIAL IMPEACHMENT is to invalidate random accusations.

Not every cries or complaints from anybody can impeach the president.

Same thing goes here. The Mayweather Camp have no "authority" to throw their weight around. They are not the NEVADA COMMISSION to determine who is guilty or not or who to "try or not."

SIMPLE.
WRONG WRONG WRONG. the NSAC didn't control the split nor did they control the 10 million dollar weight penalty that mayweather *ONLY* would receive if overweight. the NSAC didn't control the ring size or glove size. ALL of that was negotiated and went into Manny's favor.

so to say that it's up to the NSAC when mayweather finally says he WANTS something (a blood test) is completly UNACCEPTABLE.

it's not about pride or believing that mayweather is arrogant. they KNEW that mayweather was gonna demand a blood test before he even asked because freddy roach BOASTED that they would take ANY blood test known to MAN (in a pathetic attempt to stop mayweather from actually asking for it)

the needle excuse has been DEBUNKED. the superstition of giving blood 30 days before a fight will some how weaken manny has been DEBUNKED. (manny gave blood 14 days before the ricky hatton bout and made QUICK work of him)

the pac team has done EVERYTHING in their power to avoid these RANDOM test.

there is NOTHING LEFT but to realize the realty of the situation and not some ******* micky mouse play land.

this is SERIOUS STUFF and it leads me to believe that theres no doubt that the pac team is hiding something EXTREMELY serious.
Reply With Quote
dcopo1 is offline
#135
Old 12-28-2009, 08:52 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Miami
Age: 30
Posts: 5,261
Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,089,886.95
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,072,281.17
cheers! - led 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
Suuuuuuuurrrrre....... so how come Manny just won't take
the random tests and call Mayweather's bluff? If it is one?
Mayweather's scared, he's using the fact that Pac is on steroids to avoid fighting him, he knew this would be a deal ender. He should just man up and we'll see who's the better man.
Reply With Quote
AllEyesOpen is offline
#136
Old 12-28-2009, 08:57 PM
ATL_Boxer
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 155
Rep Power: 6 ATL_Boxer has a spectacular aura aboutATL_Boxer has a spectacular aura aboutATL_Boxer has a spectacular aura about
Points: 4,292.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,292.39
Default

Modern boxing is nothing but a circus. Sad. Who would've thought boxing would be so TMZ-like. Smh. Oh well, thank god for football.
Reply With Quote
ATL_Boxer is offline
#137
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
voneric
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Houston Texas ... right next to your moms house
Posts: 750
Rep Power: 8 voneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond reputevoneric has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,021,014,300.21
Bank: 83,178,226.31
Total Points: 45,104,192,526.52
Default

This Nonsense is getting old and boring, and it kinda reminds me of a Mayweather Fight. But Both sides are starting to Piss me Off and are acting like a bunch of Nancyboys. Never have i been more Proud to be Mexican, since We Just Fight and leave all the Crying and Legal Battles to the Ladys or LadyBoys. Morales Marquez Barrera ChavezSr or Salvador Sanchez would never let a little Fear(Like Mayweather) or a little Blood(Like PacMan) come between Kicking Someones Azz all over the Ring. Mayweather has a point about Manny not wanting to Take Random Blood Tests, but You have to consider that his father started the Rumors and that Pro Boxing has never before Mandated this be Done. And I can see the Principle in PacMans decision, but now you have people questioning his Legacy, and avoiding the Tests may cause more damage Down the line. I also understand that in a Defamation Lawsuit, the burden of Proof lies with the Accusers and not the Accused, so Manny can justify not Taking the Tests, in order to make the Mayweathers prove their Claims. But Come On Ladies, act like Mexicans and fight till the last man is standing instead of Crying to the Media.
Reply With Quote
voneric is offline
#138
Old 12-28-2009, 09:07 PM
p4p-champ
King of the Ring
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,280
Rep Power: 14 p4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,036,841,348.18
Bank: 375,454,980,487.94
Total Points: 575,491,821,836.12
Be Joyful - Gift Giver pactard stomping champion - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoguNinja View Post
Another Gayweather/GBP "PDA" or Public Disinformation Announcements.
Only Morons who love to beleive that ***** and mostly their the Idiotic Gayweather Fans.
Boy you *******s just aren't playing with a full deck of cards. Might want to keep up with the latest news sweetheart.


http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4777048
Reply With Quote
p4p-champ is offline
#139
Old 12-28-2009, 09:08 PM
WESS
Most Definitely
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Age: 32
Posts: 12,626
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 237,061,859,313.87
Bank: 8,405,280,989,590.25
Total Points: 8,642,342,848,904.11
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
Mayweather's scared, he's using the fact that Pac is on steroids to avoid fighting him, he knew this would be a deal ender. He should just man up and we'll see who's the better man.
As If Pac didn't think 10mil penalty wasn't going to be a "DEAL-ENDER"? Bad logic.

How would one know that by asking Pac to take a random blood/drug test cause it to be a DEAL BREAKER??? That makes no sense. Asking for a random drug test in the contract is NO different than asking for Gloves sizes, ring sizes, location, money split, PPV rights etc. Its a contract, they can request what ever they want for this kind of money.

What people don't understand is that all they are doing is requesting, not accusing. Why is this hard to understand? Its no different than asking Mayweather to Pay a large unheard of fine for going over weight. Its a contract agreement that Mayweather accepted. Why cant Pac do the same without getting so sensitive?

Its nothing more than a blood test that MANY athletes get. What is Pac's REAL reason for not wanting to take it? Pride is not the answer, scared of needles is not the answer, and a phobia is not the answer. For 50+ million nothing is an answer unless your hiding something which in the end would jeopardize the money and his career/legacy if busted.

You and many others fail to rationalize this just BECAUSE Mayweather's name is involved. Its not that hard to understand. This was supposed to be the biggest fight in the history of the sport and now its going to be ruined because Pac doesn't want to give blood? His die-hard retarded fans are now turning there back on the fight because of this????

If the shoe was on the other foot this would be an out rage......

Last edited by WESS; 12-28-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
WESS is offline
#140
Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Miami
Age: 30
Posts: 5,261
Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,089,886.95
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,072,281.17
cheers! - led 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
As If Pac didn't think 10mil penalty wasn't going to be a "DEAL-ENDER"? Bad logic.

How would one know that by asking Pac to take a random blood/drug test cause it to be a DEAL BREAKER??? That makes no sense. Asking for a random drug test in the contract is NO different than asking for Gloves sizes, ring sizes, location, money split, PPV rights etc. Its a contract, they can request what ever they want for this kind of money.

What people don't understand is that all they are doing is requesting, not accusing. Why is this hard to understand? Its no different than asking Mayweather to Pay a large unheard of fine for going over weight. Its a contract agreement that Mayweather accepted. Why cant Pac do the same without getting so sensitive?

Its nothing more than a blood test that MANY athletes get. What is Pac's REAL reason for not wanting to take it? Pride is not the answer, scared of needles is not the answer, and a phobia is not the answer. For 50+ million nothing is an answer unless your hiding something which in the end would jeopardize the money and his career/legacy if busted.

You and many others fail to rationalize this just BECAUSE Mayweather's name is involved. Its not that hard to understand. This was supposed to be the biggest fight in the history of the sport and now its going to be ruined because Pac doesn't want to give blood? His die-hard retarded fans are now turning there back on the fight because of this????

If the shoe was on the other foot this would be an out rage......

you missed the smillie face, i was kidding but that is the faulty logic that alot of people are using, I just wanted to see if anybody got how stupid it actually sounds when you say it flat out.
Reply With Quote
AllEyesOpen is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.