Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-28-2009, 09:30 PM
boxing2106
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 boxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,685,541.80
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Send a message via AIM to boxing2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by al22tec View Post
and why use Malignaggi as a fall back option? Because it also adds up to the hype. Malignaggi has been using the same steroid tactic as Mayweather. And it is working. Malignaggi wouldnt be given a rat's ass chance of being the next option if he didnt use the same tactic. It adds to the confusion, which equals hype.

Arum has been using hype, all the drama trimmings in past Pacquiao fights. The Cotto fight, for example, that Pacquaio's camp had to be distracted so many times. Its part of the ballgame.
u just opened my eyes...nd u got the closest idea of whats going on.. great post
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-29-2009, 04:39 AM
sireeznutz
Contender

Total Points: 5,297.69

Somewhere, Paulie Malignaggi is hiding under his bedsheets; crying..... and sniffing his own farts.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:47 AM
xAUGUSTUSx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 xAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,120,681.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickandmove12 View Post
There is just something not right with this Pac-Floyd negotiations, steroids, suing thing. It just seems too soap opera to me. I think it's all Hype for the fight. If this is the case this has to be one of the biggest hype jobs of all time. Arum and GBP are geniuses if this is the case.

I've thought of this too. The thing is there is no reason to build hype for this fight, It's already sold. so if they are doing that then it's out of pure greed from both sides. If thats the case then fvck Pac and Floyd for stringing us along like this while laughing they're asses off. I say Boycott the fight. They probably already have a winner picked out.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:46 AM
ztrac79
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 ztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond reputeztrac79 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 80,051,092.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickandmove12 View Post
There is just something not right with this Pac-Floyd negotiations, steroids, suing thing. It just seems too soap opera to me. I think it's all Hype for the fight. If this is the case this has to be one of the biggest hype jobs of all time. Arum and GBP are geniuses if this is the case.
I agree 100%
The fight will happen, just wait and see.