Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Foodie One
Banned

Location: Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, San Jose, Los Altos Hills, California
Rep Power: 0 Foodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,192,595.36
Total Points: 7,411,647.29
JAT hehehe - Chale Tamale A big platano from Dominicano. Love ya - El Dominicano Just like High School - WithAuthority World's Most Famous Ana Julaton... - FasTHarD for being smart and pretty - Real Mac Daddy 
Use this until your married, Lady Fan - GMitchell Respect ! - gerardofpr much love to ya, my gurl. Respect! - gerardofpr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - alza1988 
Default OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success at stirring up speculation in a desperate attempt to discredit a World Renowned Champion of Boxing. They have slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere with their antics and outrageous behavior. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that the vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge on boxing and will stop their patronage to all his future fights as well.

It is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
This will definitely send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."

Last edited by Lady Fan; 12-26-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-25-2009, 08:43 PM
krazyn8tive
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,039,772,164.25
On Me - Rocky... Kanpai - Nodogoshi cheers! - -veteran420- that sig cracks me up everytime - jazluvr somebody kick this ignorant moron - Freedom. 
No Message - RiC-DiC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fan View Post
I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
You speak the truth lady fan. green k coming for you
Old 12-25-2009, 08:43 PM
KT UNIT
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KT UNIT has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Total Points: 44,607.98

FLOYD has only 7 or 8 fans.

PACQUIAO has few hundred millions of fans.

No one is supporting those idiots MAYWEATHERS
Old 12-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Anti~Jalandoni
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Anti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond reputeAnti~Jalandoni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 266,097,986.54
Total Points: 266,098,871.54

Quote:
I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
whats your point?
Old 12-25-2009, 08:45 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,957,130.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Actually this whole random blood test is not a bad idea. That would be great for boxing.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 75 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,061,694,397,123.22
Total Points: 98,091,826,907,813.62
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
Actually this whole random blood test is not a bad idea. That would be great for boxing.
Thank you!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:48 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,957,130.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
Thank you!
It is I honestly don't understand why people are trippin about that. And, I also am ok with the 24-48hr cut off window before the fight.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:48 PM
RodBarker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 74,153.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT UNIT View Post
FLOYD has only 7 or 8 fans.

PACQUIAO has few hundred millions of fans.

No one is supporting those idiots MAYWEATHERS
LOL dickheads , then how come the world media is siding with Floyd seeing he is hated so much with no fans ,,,, because he is right and the world knows !!!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Freedom2014
Slayer of Theokoles

Rep Power: 254 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,520,295,132,270,632.00
Total Points: 46,520,295,132,494,240.00
Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. 
happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon 
No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led Beterbiev - wladavit 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

You are absolutely right, Lady Fan.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:49 PM
KT UNIT
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KT UNIT has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Total Points: 44,607.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodBarker View Post
LOL dickheads , then how come the world media is siding with Floyd seeing he is hated so much with no fans ,,,, because he is right and the world knows !!!

Here is one of seven FLOYD fans.

PACQUIAO agreed on random blood tests by NSAC so you failed big time.