Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: What would make YOU turn down over 25 Million?
More money More Problems 3 7.14%
I just got too much money 1 2.38%
Principle 13 30.95%
Because Floyd is too demanding 2 4.76%
I will fail the test and ruin my legacy 23 54.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 57 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,702,171,555,541.82
Total Points: 42,702,171,638,269.97
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

A random blood test, Am scared of needles (But i love tatoos) though..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-25-2009, 12:44 PM
rao007
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 rao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,438.22
Childhood Cancer - Jack Burton Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray` View Post
A random blood test, Am scared of needles (But i love tatoos) though..
When did Pacquiao say he scared of needles? He never said that!!!!

The only thing he doesn't want is his blood to be drawn on the day of the fight due to his actual belief that it physically weakens him. And from his quote recently his willing to take blood tests just before the day of the fight.

Call it excuses, BS, superstition--that's his argument on the matter.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 57 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
It might be a principle thing, who really knows. But a lot of you are jumping the gun with the allegations because if Pacquiao is clean, then a lot of you will just dismiss your claims and jump to the next "I HATE THIS GUY BECAUSE..." rants.

I think it's a mix of the Mayweathers wanting every advantage they can get and are using the test to mess with Pacquiao and Pacquiao's team trying to stand their ground. Pac's team havent denied taking any tests at all and have agreed to before and after fight night tests, what do they expect to find that would give Manny this enormous physical advantage? Nobody can seem to answer that on here (possibly because they're just as clueless as the Mayweathers?)

My rule in life in general, don't make a fact out of assumptions...you're usually left assed out.

Yep thats it, Mayweather wants to gain an advantage by having the same test.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao007 View Post
When did Pacquiao say he scared of needles? He never said that!!!!

The only thing he doesn't want is his blood to be drawn on the day of the fight due to his actual belief that it physically weakens him. And from his quote recently his willing to take blood tests just before the day of the fight.

Call it excuses, BS, superstition--that's his argument on the matter.

Thats one of the list of excuses that Team Pac came out with in the last 48 hours..Study up
Old 12-25-2009, 12:48 PM
rao007
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 rao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these parts
Childhood Cancer - Jack Burton Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray` View Post

Thats one of the list of excuses that Team Pac came out with in the last 48 hours..Study up
Not Team Pac---Pacquiao himself! Study up.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:51 PM
versatech
Contender

Total Points: 6,647.59

a.I won't get myself bullied around by some lunatics.
b.If i give in now, they'll be asking for more.
c.He can't dictate me to do anything, were both going to lose a huge payday.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21538 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,484,787,785,983.09
Total Points: 208,489,866,881,865.81
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

If that is my constant salary every fight..............I can always refuse it.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:02 PM
MindBat
floyd gobbler

Rep Power: 51 MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,208,627,054,602.93
Total Points: 2,208,627,084,553.83
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
I would let someone stab me for 25 million the day before the fight
You might not make it to the bank the next day to cash the check.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:02 PM
BadNewz
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 BadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 15,186.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao007 View Post
"I will fail the test and ruin my legacy"

This option has got to be one of the dumbest. His legacy is already finished. So why keep saying no to the tests????
Even though his legacy is already turned to garbage now, it will get even worse by a little bit once he fails if he lets them test him.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:05 PM
rao007
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewz View Post
Even though his legacy is already turned to garbage now, it will get even worse by a little bit once he fails if he lets them test him.
Which makes my point even more valid. The more he refuses, the more it casts doubt on him as if he's already guilty. Yet he keeps refusing so it really doesn't matter if he's hiding anything.