Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-21-2009, 08:35 AM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Rep Power: 15 LEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 143,613,081.59
Total Points: 148,016,687.75
good arsenal on your posts - mellow_mood For speakin the truth homey - mangler HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv kick this idiot - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BatTheMan Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BattlingNelson Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Default EPISODE #5 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' radio show LIVE .12-21-09. LIVE 10PM eastern

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' radio show...

This is a BRAND NEW weekly sports podcast that offers a different look at the lastest in the world of sports!! This is an exciting time to be a Sports fan. More exciting is the oppurnturnity to be able to get your voice and opinions heard LIVE from around the world.

Three shows weekly:

Monday's @ 10pm eastern with LEFTYGUNZZ
Wednesday's @ 10pm eastrern with HORUS
Friday's @ 1opm eastern with BURNER

NO CENSORSHIP
EVERYTHING GOES RADIO TALK SHOW.
AND I WILL TAKE EVERYONE CALLS...
AND ANSWER EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS..

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72140&cmd=tc

Hosted by: LEFTY
Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 72959
For those who could not get access to the show...
Try out this Link
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959

It should work...
You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

TONIGHT 10:00 eastern TIME (live)

SEE YOU THERE....!!

TOPIC'S

1. Pavlik vs Espino fight
2. Pavlik / WIlliams talk (Lockett, Rubio & Espino)
3. Edwin Valero vs Hector Velazquez
4. What now at 135?
5. Shawn Porter and 154lbs division.
6. Pacquiao and the myth of size.
7. Possible sparring partners for Pac and Floyd.
8. Evander Holyfield and will it ever stop?
9. Your canidate for fight of the year.
8. Open talk

Last edited by LEFTYGUNZZ; 12-21-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: edit
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-21-2009, 09:07 AM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Rep Power: 15 LEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond repute
good arsenal on your posts - mellow_mood For speakin the truth homey - mangler HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv kick this idiot - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BatTheMan Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BattlingNelson Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 

If anyone else has anything else they think would be good to talk about on the show tonight post here in this thread. If it is related to a thread or a posting on the website place the link to that thread, blog or article in you post. Thank you gentlemen I look forward to tonights talk....Lefty
Old 12-21-2009, 11:03 AM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
If anyone else has anything else they think would be good to talk about on the show tonight post here in this thread. If it is related to a thread or a posting on the website place the link to that thread, blog or article in you post. Thank you gentlemen I look forward to tonights talk....Lefty
Bump this thread up to the top. Come on people let me know you are out there....Lefty
Old 12-21-2009, 11:06 AM
El Castigador
Banned

Bank: 149,005.84
Total Points: 290,405.49

Left please add The Pacman not being a real WW talk to the list...I got some thoughts on that.

And ofcourse Ill call in and show you some love........I have to go in Pavlik-Williams.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:07 AM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Rep Power: 19 COACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,426,195,763.00
Total Points: 1,579,531,550.79
Great Debater - deanrw Toast to a man who keeps it real - mangler its that Gospel u keep posting from - godbless, vince! - Man In Black Good mornin bro - mangler Quality poster - mangler 
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. - Silencers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kevin Jesus 

Quote:
Bump this thread up to the top. Come on people let me know you are out there....Lefty
I really hope time permits me to call tonight. I haven't been able to lately. I see that you are discussing Evander tonight. He was in town this past weekend. My aunt threw a Christmas party and he came in and everything. Him and my dad chopped it up about boxing and everything and he thinks that Manny will have too much pressure for Floyd. I wish I would have known that you were going to discuss him tonight, I would have tried to get him to call in and join the show.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:12 AM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 65 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,145,843,769,164.44
Total Points: 41,146,854,809,544.10
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

alright homeboys, I spoke with Omar Henry and he agreed to give an interview on the show. I'm working out the best time for him since he's pretty busy. It may be either on Wed or on Friday.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:16 AM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Burner View Post
Left please add The Pacman not being a real WW talk to the list...I got some thoughts on that.

And ofcourse Ill call in and show you some love........I have to go in Pavlik-Williams.
I added that to the list myman. The size myth...I would like to have someone bring up the thread by nazim Richardson and the fact he alwys has this 2 pounds beloew the WW catch weight clausin his contracts....Stuff lie that it can get real ugly...Lefty
Old 12-21-2009, 11:17 AM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB View Post
I really hope time permits me to call tonight. I haven't been able to lately. I see that you are discussing Evander tonight. He was in town this past weekend. My aunt threw a Christmas party and he came in and everything. Him and my dad chopped it up about boxing and everything and he thinks that Manny will have too much pressure for Floyd. I wish I would have known that you were going to discuss him tonight, I would have tried to get him to call in and join the show.
Evander is one of my all time favorite...Grew up on The Real Deal boxing game for sega my man real talk right there. If we could get him to callin I wouldlove to ask some stuff about his career and future in life ingeneral...Lefty

Evander = ATG Warrior
Old 12-21-2009, 11:19 AM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Rep Power: 19 COACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,426,195,763.00
Total Points: 1,579,531,550.79
Great Debater - deanrw Toast to a man who keeps it real - mangler its that Gospel u keep posting from - godbless, vince! - Man In Black Good mornin bro - mangler Quality poster - mangler 
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. - Silencers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kevin Jesus 

Quote:
Evander is one of my all time favorite...Grew up on The Real Deal boxing game for sega my man real talk right there. If we could get him to callin I wouldlove to ask some stuff about his career and future in life ingeneral...Lefty

Evander = ATG Warrior
I'm going to see what I can do bro.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:23 AM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB View Post
I'm going to see what I can do bro.
Yeah that would be aswesome....We have to clean the show up some and get more organzied if we are going to have fighters come on and talk with us. I don't want some idiot jumping in and iterrupting Evander while he is talkig you know....Lefty