Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 12-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Sugar Ram
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Sugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,974.88
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehMatrix View Post
what do you mean "even" floyd? you overrate him that much? and most dont have an unbeaten amatuer record because they have upto 100-300 fights
no you ****ing ****er even roger mayweather said that he was the greatest fighter who ever lived and then after him its floyd...and fighting 100-300 amateur fights dont mean **** fighting 100plus pro fights and losing 1 is a great feat...and besides all the greats didnt have 100-300 plus amateur fights...those who had 300 fights were sipmliy not ready for the pro game as they had no one to promote them coz bascially they were not impressive enough...so **** ur face u ****ing ****er!!!!!!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Sugar Ram
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Sugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these partsSugar Ram is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 43,974.88

and what u see of his highlights werent his best perfomances...ask bret sugar and the rest...the best of his fights were not captured on flim...!
Old 12-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Slimey Limey
Banned

Rep Power: 12 Slimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,803.46
One Of The Good Guys - Rocky... Good poster! - ~Tunney 

He is the best because the MYTH has lived on. Over 95% of the people who will give their life to defend his "#1 GOAT fo sheezy" haven't seen more than 10 of his fights. He had a lot of flaws which weren't exposed enough because there weren't enough fighters ahead of their time to do it. People mostly give him this honor because of his stats. If that were the case then Chavez should be ranked a lot higher than he is. He was consistent but misses the quality of opposition like an Ali or Leonard to be ranked #1.
I know you lads will feel gooey after reading this but you just need to get used to hearing the truth. The Slimey one has spoken.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,242,560,076,973.77
Total Points: 78,242,560,079,517.66
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimey Limey View Post
He is the best because the MYTH has lived on. Over 95% of the people who will give their life to defend his "#1 GOAT fo sheezy" haven't seen more than 10 of his fights. He had a lot of flaws which weren't exposed enough because there weren't enough fighters ahead of their time to do it. People mostly give him this honor because of his stats. If that were the case then Chavez should be ranked a lot higher than he is. He was consistent but misses the quality of opposition like an Ali or Leonard to be ranked #1.
I know you lads will feel gooey after reading this but you just need to get used to hearing the truth. The Slimey one has spoken.
Go gargle a grenade you uneducated, bottom-feeding troll

Poet
Old 12-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Slimey Limey
Banned

Rep Power: 12 Slimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
Go gargle a grenade you uneducated, bottom-feeding troll

Poet
Hurts hearing the truth, doesn't it mate? Of cource you would lash out with insults rather than deal with it. Gay Robinson is overrated,
Old 12-21-2009, 12:02 PM
dans
Journeyman

Rep Power: 23 dans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,580,970.88
Total Points: 57,963,587.33
Couldnt give Karma, credit where credits due :) - GreatJoe Its mental monday on NSB! - mr.crust first past the post.2k posts - mr.crust for a super poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 Its never too early for a cold one - Kevin Jesus 
Hey, here's a drink. - Libido Sanchez 

Quote:
Hurts hearing the truth, doesn't it mate? Of cource you would lash out with insults rather than deal with it. Gay Robinson is overrated,
He beat 10 or 11 HOFers, how did he not have competition?
Old 12-21-2009, 12:03 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,871,840.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehMatrix View Post
bigger my ass, they packed more weight(fat) maybe, but most were shorter
Middlweights are only bigger today because they are allowed to weigh in 2 days before a fight. If they had to weigh in same day most of todays fighters wouldn't be in their current divisions.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Slimey Limey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dans01234 View Post
He beat 10 or 11 HOFers, how did he not have competition?
I'm not saying he was a bum, this is about him being #1 ever, so i'm comparing him to the real greatest fighters of the sport and that is where you can see that he's overrated.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:12 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 

Quote:

Only someone unfamiliar with his opposition or circumstances of the era would dismiss it.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:13 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying he was a bum, this is about him being #1 ever, so i'm comparing him to the real greatest fighters of the sport and that is where you can see that he's overrated.
Ok, who has a better resume, and why?