Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-15-2009, 07:06 PM
NYU Alum.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 NYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond reputeNYU Alum. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,769.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jesus View Post
so basically, mayweather runs, and when he comes foward, he looks tight and terrible. so basically, mayweather cant fight at all...right.

Pac rarely cuts off the ring ,and even though he has improved, he is still off balance when he throws comibinations, he still jumps in head first, and when he finishes his combinations hes still open.

Closing the distance is one thing, but i have never seen tactically box someone nor have i ever seen him have the balance and ability to fight while retreating. That doesnt equate to better footwork. Pacs advantages are his speed, and the power that comes from that speed, as well as his combination punching.

but footwork no
PAC and Mo**ey Mayweather utilize their movement in different ways. And, I've been fortunate enough to watch PAC workout and fight in person, trust me bro, his movement is dizzying.

And you just think he's off-balance(at times, yes), that is what's deceptive about PAC. Alot of his sparring partners(one of 'em posts on here) say that, that's what threw em off about PAC. Because watching them from outside the ring, they thought they could capitalize on his bad balance but, when they actually got it on with him, they said his bad balance is more of an illusion.

I am concerned about PAC's struggles with cutting off the ring, I don't know if it's a case of him letting his opponents off the hook or what, but, he definitely has to cut-off the ring against Mo**ey Mayweather. I think he can, sh*t, if Hatton could do it time and time again when he fought Mo**ey Mayweather , PAC should be able to.

What PAC can't do is allow Mo**ey Mayweather to tie him up once he closes the gap. He needs to take advantage and fight smart on the inside(not smother his own punches, or go wild) everytime he gets the opportunity.

Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-15-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 PM
PACbeatFLOYD
MW2 ps3 gamer

Rep Power: 9 PACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond reputePACbeatFLOYD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,081,057.76
Total Points: 3,161,598.43
food pre - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaner0919 View Post
footwork?

you think Manny's footwork is better than Floyd's

really?

wow
pacquaio has picture that he floats on the air while he throwing punches!! LOL
Old 12-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Eaner0919
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,919,026,669.00
Total Points: 9,939,248,346.62
P4P 1 of Bscene's Best! - jazluvr My Favorite Margo fan-bud! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLipino View Post
pacquaio has picture that he floats on the air while he throwing punches!! LOL
and that means what in terms of footwork? that he can jump punch?

oooookkkkk

like I said footspeed is off the charts

footwork is good but still a work in progress

and to NYU Alum I too have seen Manny train and fight live. Physically he is a marvel but there are some flaws that I have seen and others that sparrers do exploit.