FN4 online are there alot of frauds with high wins online? ive learned alot - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 12-14-2009, 09:27 PM
sterling
P4P Champion

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20 sterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,001,869,499.24
cuz I like you even though you don't like Nate ;) - Massage Queen Enjoy - Scott.Weiland 
Send a message via MSN to sterling Send a message via Yahoo to sterling
Default FN4 online are there alot of frauds with high wins online? ive learned alot

Im into my 4th fight as Enzo (The assassin) Kelly im 4 (3)- 0 (light weight division) then i meet a guy who has had over 200 fights winning most he was 165 - 75 gah! i dnt play fn4 often online so i was lookin to lose but i have been developing a new style its sorta a outside/ puncher style anyway we started fighting then i realised all this fuk was doing was lookin for one big counter the whole time.
He just started spinning and hitting to the body quite a bit but he did show some skill with his counters but thats all he was going for i adapted to his noobish style and started boxing his ears off.
I was going in and out with combinations while using my jab quite effectively which is a punch i never use to use much but i realised having a good jab can really win u fights now.
I gave him hell then the fuker quit on me when i started winning lol so i defended my undefeated streak.
I was 8 - 0 then i set myself a goal to be 10 - 0 then funny enough i get some fuk who has had over 400 fights!! he had 350 wins with 50 losses with about 300 ko's i was pretty sure i wud lose this one.
But again! shocker all he kept doing was lookin for a big counter while i out worked him and comboed him to death my jab was landing at will and i hit him so much i wanted the ref to stop the fight.
It came to the 9th round and i supriseingly knocked him out! then i was 9 - 0 i was very shocked on how well i did for such a expieranced guy.
Ok this is the last one in my 10th final fight i fought a guy with 75 wins with 1 losses again i fought i wud lose and i nearly did he suprisingly gave me a tougher fight then the others it was so * gay! he barely threw anything but body shots then spinning! then jus blocking with his defense all the time it was quite frustrating for me.
I made a big mistake and was dropped in the last round only to get up to win a split decision thank * lmao but he was a ****y noobish *.
Anyway my point is if these guys got such big records why do they struggle to box properly? i think i cud defo give the champ in the lightwieght division problemz with my recent performance.
Anyway im now 10 ( - 0- 0 ) anyone want to ad me my psn sterlihalla
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-14-2009, 09:31 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,169,535,600.69
Total Points: 31,174,652,187.88

I think some of the updates are really making the frauds pay
Old 12-14-2009, 09:35 PM
sterling
P4P Champion

Rep Power: 20 sterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond repute
cuz I like you even though you don't like Nate ;) - Massage Queen Enjoy - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIB420 View Post
I think some of the updates are really making the frauds pay
yeh i actually box lmao i punished alot of guys tonite jus with pure boxing skill
my style is a outside boxer/puncher and i proved im pretty decent tonite which im happy bout.
I beat all my opponants with a combined record of 700 wins - 200 losses which aint bad for my 10th fight
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 AM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,428,267.06
Total Points: 16,082,013.11
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 

Its pretty hard to build up your record in the game online because you don't know who you're fighting really until the introductions...
Old 12-16-2009, 02:49 AM
5betlight
Banned

Total Points: 22,889.25

The top 100 in the regular Leaderboards are harder. They now all the triks too. For instane, hit you in the nuts then haymaker uppercut you, instastun almost everytime. You can check on the average level of opposition a fighter has beaten by clicking them. If it's above 17, you're boned.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:42 AM
sterling
P4P Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5betlight View Post
The top 100 in the regular Leaderboards are harder. They now all the triks too. For instane, hit you in the nuts then haymaker uppercut you, instastun almost everytime. You can check on the average level of opposition a fighter has beaten by clicking them. If it's above 17, you're boned.
yh sad how people have 2 cheat
Old 12-16-2009, 11:37 AM
them_apples
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24 them_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,327,750,314.79
Total Points: 38,528,975,530.12
For making sense -- a rarity on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i You make sense. Cheers, bro! - FightFreak 
Send a message via MSN to them_apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterling View Post
Im into my 4th fight as Enzo (The assassin) Kelly im 4 (3)- 0 (light weight division) then i meet a guy who has had over 200 fights winning most he was 165 - 75 gah! i dnt play fn4 often online so i was lookin to lose but i have been developing a new style its sorta a outside/ puncher style anyway we started fighting then i realised all this fuk was doing was lookin for one big counter the whole time.
He just started spinning and hitting to the body quite a bit but he did show some skill with his counters but thats all he was going for i adapted to his noobish style and started boxing his ears off.
I was going in and out with combinations while using my jab quite effectively which is a punch i never use to use much but i realised having a good jab can really win u fights now.
I gave him hell then the fuker quit on me when i started winning lol so i defended my undefeated streak.
I was 8 - 0 then i set myself a goal to be 10 - 0 then funny enough i get some fuk who has had over 400 fights!! he had 350 wins with 50 losses with about 300 ko's i was pretty sure i wud lose this one.
But again! shocker all he kept doing was lookin for a big counter while i out worked him and comboed him to death my jab was landing at will and i hit him so much i wanted the ref to stop the fight.
It came to the 9th round and i supriseingly knocked him out! then i was 9 - 0 i was very shocked on how well i did for such a expieranced guy.
Ok this is the last one in my 10th final fight i fought a guy with 75 wins with 1 losses again i fought i wud lose and i nearly did he suprisingly gave me a tougher fight then the others it was so * gay! he barely threw anything but body shots then spinning! then jus blocking with his defense all the time it was quite frustrating for me.
I made a big mistake and was dropped in the last round only to get up to win a split decision thank * lmao but he was a ****y noobish *.
Anyway my point is if these guys got such big records why do they struggle to box properly? i think i cud defo give the champ in the lightwieght division problemz with my recent performance.
Anyway im now 10 ( - 0- 0 ) anyone want to ad me my psn sterlihalla

yea those unskilled noobs won all those with spam and lag. I noticed ive been taxing just about everybody i face now. I'm really good at slipping the jab and countering with a right hand.

One way to really crush noobs using a south paw is to circle away from the right hand and guard your body. Since they always go left hook to the body and straight right hand spam up stairs. When they miss from your side stepping and weaving, counter with straight left. I stopped Mosely with Pacquiao in 2 rounds once I figured this out.

Last edited by them_apples; 12-16-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:36 PM
crillz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 crillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,593,555,712.49
Total Points: 1,150,593,582,841.05
great post on the Cotto thread. - Pancho Gonzales Sorry man,I felt the same. R.I.P Forrest - RelliK Dont eva try and Hijack my boys thread or you will know bout tings lol Big Up C.. - The Gully Gad The Official BoxingScene QWOP Champion - 101m - Barnburner Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight homey. - CRASH DUMMY 

I'm not unbeatable but I'm ****ing hard to take out, it usually takes 5 knockdowns to put me out and I have just enough to break you down. the only thing I hate is when the **** lags, I made a new name to play online and my **** was lagging causing me to get hit with **** I would have normally blocked, I had to play 3 seconds ahead of time and it became too much too soon, I took 2 losses on that new name so I'm 0-2 but real talk man my **** was laggin, I hold the analog up in Config 5 and he doesn't even block right away, it'll take like a full 2 seconds which in this game that's enough to land BIG..

in those 2 losses with all those disadvantages I still gave them hell, rocked them and dropped them too but when you can't properly time in a Boxing game what do you expect will happen. in 2 fights it happened and since then I haven't tried again, I hope that **** don't happen no more.. ima send you a message on the PSN Network so we can fight later Sterling

Last edited by crillz; 12-16-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Mersey
Dirt Nasty

Rep Power: 33 Mersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 662,522,058,423.62
Total Points: 663,523,327,201.45
Pizza - ??? You need alcohol bro - mangler suppp - Ether My nizzle! - mangler jr Merry Christmas - RiΖO 
More food for ya - mangler Beer for the fights - mangler :D - -veteran420- Tis the season - mangler Sip this wine - mangler 
Have an Apple! - ßreakbeat tuna melt - MANGLER For When You Want To Watch Liverpool fc play :P - BritishBoxing92 celebrate - TBear been a minute - MANGLER 
My favourite Scouse, Though Steve McManaman could get it. Ferry cross da Mersey  :love: - *Boss Lady* 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sαntα Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sir Tom Jones Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? 
Autism - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Artur Kyshenko 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 

I find that most people I fight are really bad. I hardly ever have a tough fight. Sometimes the first 4 rounds are a little tougher, but everybody seems to gas after that.

As for the people who wait to counter... if you get caught up in the counter camera thing, lean back and protect your body. And always stick a jab in their face after throwing a combo.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Houston Texas

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,239,169,565.72
Total Points: 3,239,252,140.67

thats why i dont play online anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5betlight View Post
The top 100 in the regular Leaderboards are harder. They now all the triks too. For instane,hit you in the nuts then haymaker uppercut you, instastun almost everytime. You can check on the average level of opposition a fighter has beaten by clicking them. If it's above 17, you're boned.

Share This With Friends

Tags
alot, frauds, high, learned, online, online?, wins

User Tag List