Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2009, 04:50 AM
Pretty Boy32
TBE

Rep Power: 161 Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 301,997,454,996,188,758,016.00
Total Points: 301,997,462,702,488,944,640.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 Thank You! - RandyMarsh No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Angry [EXCLUSIVE] DiBella Drops Jermaine Taylor!

Dibella Drops Taylor

When Jermain Taylor was starched cold from a right hand from Arthur Abraham on October 17th at the O2 Arena in Berlin, Germany, it marked the third time that the Arkansas fighter had been brutally stopped in his career. The instant everyone got a sight of the former Middleweight champion lying on his back many began whispering that it was time for him to call it a day and remove himself from the ‘Super Six’ tournament that he was participating in.

Taylor would insist that he would fight on however and he is next lined up for an April clash with newly crowned WBA Super Middleweight champion Andre Ward in Stage 2 of the tournament. Taylor’s insistence to fight on is admirable but it has also lead his promoter Lou Dibella to issue the following statement that he will be dropping Taylor from his stable of fighters.

“I have just been informed though numerous press reports that Jermain Taylor has elected to continue his participation in The Super Six: World Boxing Classic tournament, and will face Andre Ward in April. It is with a heavy heart, but strong conviction, that I will recuse myself and DiBella Entertainment as Jermain’s promoter.

“Jermain’s career has been outstanding, and it has been a pleasure and honor to promote him. His victories against Bernard Hopkins remain the highlights of my career as a promoter. Jermain is not only a great fighter, but a good and decent man with a wonderful family. It is out of genuine concern for him and his family that I am compelled to make this decision.

“I informed him, as I do all my contracted fighters, that my goal was to help his secure financial stability for his family, maximize his potential, and leave our unforgiving sport with his health intact.

“It is my belief that the continuation of Jermain’s career as an active fighter places him at unnecessary risk. While he is undoubtedly capable of prevailing in future bouts, I cannot, in conscience, remain involved given my assessment of such risk.

“I wish Jermain all the best in his future endeavors. All of us at DiBella Entertainment hold Jermain close to our hearts and consider him and his family part of our family. We wish him Godspeed and continued health.”

One can only imagine what is going through Taylor’s head at the moment. The victim of back to back heartbreaking defeats, Taylor now has lost one of the most important figures in his career. We can only hope that he can somehow muster the mental strength to keep pressing forward despite the recent news.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...erson-and-more
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 21 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,194,070,743,956.63
Total Points: 1,194,070,777,548.70
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

Promoters are all heartless snakes
Old 12-12-2009, 04:53 AM
El Castigador
Banned

Bank: 149,005.84
Total Points: 281,916.49

I dont feel sorry for Taylor........

Its over..Retire he has a wife and kids........
Old 12-12-2009, 05:01 AM
Drunk Punch
In Asian

Rep Power: 20 Drunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 357,993,749,881.20
Total Points: 378,043,844,993.98
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

He's rich and should retire now with his health intact. He doesn't have to prove his bravery or any other such bull****, just retire and ejoy a great life with the wife and kids.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:02 AM
Pretty Boy32
TBE

Rep Power: 161 Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 Thank You! - RandyMarsh No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Burner View Post
I dont feel sorry for Taylor........

Its over..Retire he has a wife and kids........
Can he really afford to retire tho?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:04 AM
H-Tok
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 H-Tok has a spectacular aura aboutH-Tok has a spectacular aura aboutH-Tok has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,029.30

Damn again ....wow ...i remember watching Taylor for the first time ...i dont remember what fight it was ..but he was in his corner ..and his trainer said "FINISH HIM" ...the round started and he won by TKO in the same round ....he was once a beast but now hes done ....he shouldnt pull a Roy Jones....
Old 12-12-2009, 05:06 AM
Drunk Punch
In Asian

Rep Power: 20 Drunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor has all the skills but he's never been the same since the first Pavlik fight. He should retire and count his millions.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:07 AM
Pretty Boy32
TBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani4ani View Post
Taylor has all the skills but he's never been the same since the first Pavlik fight. He should retire and count his millions.
I dont think he will have enough money to keep him going for the rest of his life
Old 12-12-2009, 05:09 AM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 21 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,194,070,743,956.63
Total Points: 1,194,070,777,548.70
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani4ani View Post
He's a millionaire? You know this for a fact?

Thing is, more boxers than you know end up destitute due to lavish lifestyles, poor money management, and shady promoters.

Is Taylor one of such?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:12 AM
Drunk Punch
In Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
He's a millionaire? You know this for a fact?

Thing is, more boxers than you know end up destitute due to lavish lifestyles, poor money management, and shady promoters.

Is Taylor one of such?
Are you kidding he fought Pavlik and Hopkins twice? If he aint a millionaire then something's wrong!