Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 01-18-2007, 05:18 PM
adietheforestfa
Forest till i die!

Rep Power: 16 adietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,119,429.27
Froch!!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Froch. Hope to get a real beer with you in Copenhagen some time. - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medium-deek View Post
All right, whose alt are you?

Joe avoided Tarver? Tarver was the first name he called out after destroying Lacy. Tarver was interested, but has sinced backed down after getting his ass handed to him by Hopkins.

Everyone knows Hopkins backed out of a deal to fight Joe by doubling his financial demands.

Everyone knows Joe was targetting Johnson. Unfortunately, Johnson ****ed up (or was robbed in my opinion) against Woods. Thus a fight with Johnson became a non event.

Who cares about Beyer? Beyer was a shot fighter. Everyone knows that.

Kessler is a credible opponant. But there are far bigger fishes across the Atlantic for Joe: Taylor or Winky or even Hopkins if his fight with Maskaev falls through.

So STFU.
Bit touchy arnt we, GET THE FIGHT ON FRANK WARREN!!!!!!!!!
Manfredo, i havent stopped laughin since it was anounced.
Have they sold any tickets yet for this????? if was on my back garden id draw the curtains.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Jim_Davis
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,227.44
Total Points: 207,441.02

I hope Calzaghe beats the **** out of Froch's bent lopsided face. Froch aint on Calzaghe's level. WHO THE **** IS CARL FROCH? Manfredo will amke Calzaghe much more money than Froch ever will. And I heard Froch got offered the fight with Calzaghe a while ago but turned it down because he wasn't ready.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Liaison
Stripper / Whore

Rep Power: 20 Liaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond reputeLiaison has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,239,384,310,563.47
Total Points: 5,239,384,318,267.31

I***8217;ve really grown to like Frotch in recent months. He***8217;s a good fighter with an effective style that will give any SMW titlist a scare. In a few years, he will become No 1 at SMW. And he***8217;s got a big month and charisma which will help him get media attention.

As of now, Calzaghe will batter the utter living **** out of him. I don***8217;t mind fighter leaving their hands low sometimes but he does it all the time. I don***8217;t think Cal would KO him as he***8217;s got one of the best chins in the business, but he***8217;d be made to look a fool all night and a stoppage on cuts/broken jaw is a possibility unless he shapes up and cuts that **** out.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:33 PM
jangeorg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 jangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,512,319.32
Total Points: 2,545,741.66

Calzaghe-Manfredo is a joke of a fight. Calzaghe-Froch is an even bigger joke of a fight. It's funny how British fans bad mouth Manfredo (got no problem with that). Saying he's unworthy and doesn't deserve a title shot (so very true). Than turn around and say Calzaghe should fight Froch (can't even begin to explain the stupidity in that). What the **** has this 29 year old,Carl Froch in the making, so-called prospect accomplished to deserve a title shot? Not a damn thing. Yet according to the British, he's close to ATG status. It's stupidity. All of it. And you can blame one person for this. Joe Calzaghe. If he would have the balls to fight Kessler, we wouldn't hear **** about Froch. Or Manfredo
Old 01-19-2007, 07:47 PM
Welter_Skelter
Resistance Is Futile

Rep Power: 179 Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,277,438,879,329.95
Total Points: 56,277,439,027,164.58
Top Dog.. - !! AI-Holmes!! this pizza is illogical captain - mickeyb for being a smart man on the cotto bets! - rogelio1289 16K Posts - T-97 Have a drink on me Welt! - BatTheMan 
Cheers! - OASIS_LAD An apology - El Dominicano Thanks for my gift!! You think I'm cute?!?! - Blood_Child We Fresh! - Dorian for the king of the scene! - MELLY-MEL... 
Merry Christmas - msagrain I like your M.O. frog. Clog your ateries with a cheezeburger. - Mizzou what's up  with em cookiez? - Tipper1069 Top Banana! - Bendigo Kalnsman for tolerance.....LOL - WTFBALLZ 
Thanks, man.  A true great. - Bendigo I can't possibly give you as much karma as I'd like to so have a gift.  Top poster on this site.... - ABOSWORTH On Me - Rocky. have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead for posting in my weed thread , good man! - HUGH JASS 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangeorg View Post
Calzaghe-Manfredo is a joke of a fight. Calzaghe-Froch is an even bigger joke of a fight. It's funny how British fans bad mouth Manfredo (got no problem with that). Saying he's unworthy and doesn't deserve a title shot (so very true). Than turn around and say Calzaghe should fight Froch (can't even begin to explain the stupidity in that). What the **** has this 29 year old,Carl Froch in the making, so-called prospect accomplished to deserve a title shot? Not a damn thing. Yet according to the British, he's close to ATG status. It's stupidity. All of it. And you can blame one person for this. Joe Calzaghe. If he would have the balls to fight Kessler, we wouldn't hear **** about Froch. Or Manfredo
Carl Froch would Murder your precious Kessler ..He would ****ing demolish him..
Do you ever post anything else? STFU already
Old 01-19-2007, 08:45 PM
dave777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond reputedave777 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,101,851.57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9nbqR80AzQ

There was a riot at one of Froch's fights (above)

The actual fight below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogtRYUzMb4
Old 01-20-2007, 02:29 AM
jangeorg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 jangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond reputejangeorg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,512,319.32
Total Points: 2,545,741.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
Carl Froch would Murder your precious Kessler ..He would ****ing demolish him..
Do you ever post anything else? STFU already

The true hurts,dosent *******
Old 01-20-2007, 09:46 AM
uppercut_84
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 uppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut_84 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 103,339.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangeorg View Post
Calzaghe-Manfredo is a joke of a fight. Calzaghe-Froch is an even bigger joke of a fight.
Your a dickhead, Carl Froch is ranked 3rd by the WBC, 5th by the IBF and 4th by the WBO.

Don't worry after Kessler has fought Andrade, there will probably be a WBC final eliminator between Bute and Froch to fight Kessler. So Kessler can keep hold of his belt for a few more months.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Peder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Peder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,071.59
Total Points: 281,286.98
Du skal da have en bajer..!! - Grand Champ Thank you :) - BoxingChaos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut_84 View Post
Your a dickhead, Carl Froch is ranked 3rd by the WBC, 5th by the IBF and 4th by the WBO.

Don't worry after Kessler has fought Andrade, there will probably be a WBC final eliminator between Bute and Froch to fight Kessler. So Kessler can keep hold of his belt for a few more months.
Bute will win that one..
Old 01-20-2007, 11:25 AM
dumdane
Contender

Rep Power: 9 dumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond reputedumdane has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,355.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peder View Post
Bute will win that one..
He should.
Even though he's about four years younger than Froch, he's far more talented.