Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any spanish speaking country that aint 3rd world (no racism) this includes my country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any spanish speaking country that aint 3rd world (no racism) this includes my country

seems like all country invaded my spain are 3rd world countries now.. (no racism) philippines my country is one of them..

Chile is a country that is growing rapidly economically. Their standard of living is not 3rd world.

Panama, Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by .UncleSam View Post
      seems like all country invaded my spain are 3rd world countries now.. (no racism) philippines my country is one of them..
      Puerto Rico was part of Spain and is no third world Country or doesn't have third world qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
        Puerto Rico was part of Spain and is no third world Country or doesn't have third world qualities.
        Wrong place man.

Sadly Puerto Rico is not a full country, we still are a ****ing colony thanks to the *******s who keep voting for the ELA. but at least is better than statehood aka. state 51.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
          Wrong place man.

Sadly Puerto Rico is not a full country, we still are a ****ing colony thanks to the *******s who keep voting for the ELA. but at least is better than statehood aka. state 51.
          You should be glad PR is part of the US, or else you'd struggle like some of these people do...

Comment

costa rica???

Comment

part of all thise countries

Comment

Uruguay? ??

Comment

Where as when you get invaded by Britain, you prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by Schism View Post
                    Where as when you get invaded by Britain, you prosper.

If that were true, India wouldn't be such a ****hole.

Comment

Working...
                    X