Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-05-2009, 02:57 AM
OaktownGhost
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8.16
Total Points: 187,525.68
Default What mind games will Roach use with Mayweather?

Freddie Roach has been disrespecting Floyd a lot during the last couple of weeks. First he said that Floyd didn't want the fight in March, and then he claimed that Floyd was scared to fight Manny; i also heard him say that Floyd wanted the fight at 154, but I don't believe that. I think he is already starting with the mind games, by saying Floyd will do nothing but run throughout the whole fight. I think he is trying to make it seem as if Floyd is going to "punk" out, and run all fight, so that Floyd will engage with Pac during the fight because he knows that a toe to toe battle would suit Manny better.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-05-2009, 08:13 AM
GG Marquez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,616.74
visit me in olongapo - Juan De La Cruz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingOakland View Post
Freddie Roach has been disrespecting Floyd a lot during the last couple of weeks. First he said that Floyd didn't want the fight in March, and then he claimed that Floyd was scared to fight Manny; i also heard him say that Floyd wanted the fight at 154, but I don't believe that. I think he is already starting with the mind games, by saying Floyd will do nothing but run throughout the whole fight. I think he is trying to make it seem as if Floyd is going to "punk" out, and run all fight, so that Floyd will engage with Pac during the fight because he knows that a toe to toe battle would suit Manny better.
Yeah, Roach is trying to do that. But Floyd fights for himself. When does Floyd make bad decisions in the ring?

Roach knows who the smarter fighter is.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:16 AM
ThePunchingBag
Rolling with the punches.

Rep Power: 17 ThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,100,000,299,462.38
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
One thing I'm almost sure of... Roach will tell Manny that if Floyd starts running, Manny should just stay in the middle of the ring and wait for Floyd to come to him instead. Kind of like what Pac did to Cotto in the later rounds. It will make Mayweather look like a ***** on Worldwide PPV if Pac called him out in the center of the ring and told him to stop being a ***** and come to fight.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Steve Harvey
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Steve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these partsSteve Harvey is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 40,624.15

Quote:
He's a loser.He has lost to Mayweather before so nothing changes.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:28 AM
alexpz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 62 alexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond reputealexpz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,046,819,388.73
Total Points: 20,047,728,895.14
gift! testing lng - merjohn32 para sa akin - alexpz para sa akin 2 - alexpz para sa akin 3 - alexpz Have a medal! - S a m u r a i 
Have another! - S a m u r a i 4 the bets.. - supRa Have a Blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! - Talisayen 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - alexpz Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - alexpz Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - peyk-peyk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
One thing I'm almost sure of... Roach will tell Manny that if Floyd starts running, Manny should just stay in the middle of the ring and wait for Floyd to come to him instead. Kind of like what Pac did to Cotto in the later rounds. It will make Mayweather look like a ***** on Worldwide PPV if Pac called him out in the center of the ring and told him to stop being a ***** and come to fight.
that would be a great idea.. It would be a great tactics if every Floyd will run around the ring.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:02 AM
steeluv
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 steeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these parts
Bank: 715,910.15
Total Points: 806,153.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Harvey View Post
He's a loser.He has lost to Mayweather before so nothing changes.
De La Hoya was past it and it was hardly ass whooping it was a SD, big deal
Old 12-05-2009, 10:07 AM
wXh..
Banned

Rep Power: 0 wXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond reputewXh.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,389.58
Total Points: 139,905.29
Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Palokaj 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Palokaj Gay and Lesbian Pride - S.G. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Palokaj Gay and Lesbian Pride - S.G. Gay and Lesbian Pride - S.G. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxingfandan Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - S.G. Gay and Lesbian Pride - S.G. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hannibal Barca Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hannibal Barca Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hannibal Barca 

lol Im already looking forward to the trash talking on 24/7. This fight and build up has EPIC written all over it.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:21 AM
vercingetorix3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,216,670.64
Total Points: 139,228,402.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wXh.. View Post
lol Im already looking forward to the trash talking on 24/7. This fight and build up has EPIC written all over it.
Quoted for truth.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:23 AM
GG Marquez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 96,616.74
visit me in olongapo - Juan De La Cruz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeluv View Post
De La Hoya was past it and it was hardly ass whooping it was a SD, big deal
Steel, how did YOU score the fight?
Old 12-05-2009, 10:25 AM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 929,473,779,745,087.00
Total Points: 1,620,473,579,751,715.75
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Roach will send a drug dealer from LA to Vegas to tempt Senior into buying crack and video tape, later to be played on ESPN.....Floyd Jr would be shook. He later sends in a crossdreser wearing a hidden camera to Ellerbie's room and records the ensuing debockle.