Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Snoopyboymason
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Snoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1.49
Total Points: 3,043.80

I think come fight night we will see a very motivared Mayweather and that is bad news for Pacquaio
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2009, 04:31 PM
GRkiller
Up and Comer

Bank: 234.63
Total Points: 1,431.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
fans dont win fights, fighters do. It doesnt matter if Floyd doesnt have any. He doesnt need them to whoop Pac's ass and whoever else
lol, I have seen very few Mayweather fights where he 'whooped' any figters ass, at least not one with a good chin. Floyd is a boring fighter, and please believe that if he wins, it wont be an 'ass whooping', it'll be a decision.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:34 PM
toyi
Banned

Rep Power: 0 toyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 699,333.69
Total Points: 759,033.34
ayan - kadyo pre ito mansanas na hiniling mo. - peyk-peyk have an a apple, homes! - jhacen No Message - Talisayen mansanas pre... - ianntheman 
para sayo pre - peyk-peyk kain ka pre - ianntheman salamat! - SAGO@GULAMAN One for you bud - Marcov No Message - Talisayen 
dre for you - top8gun Apples galore - mangler an apple a day keeps the flomos away - Akinapepemo mansanas - Akinapepemo No Message - peyk-peyk 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Chups Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Killa_Kali Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Akinapepemo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FasTHarD 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopyboymason View Post
I think come fight night we will see a very motivared Mayweather and that is bad news for Pacquaio
Co-sign, I hope Maweather is 100% motivared.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:36 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 255,953,630,363.81
Total Points: 465,953,842,996.91
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRkiller View Post
lol, I have seen very few Mayweather fights where he 'whooped' any figters ass, at least not one with a good chin. Floyd is a boring fighter, and please believe that if he wins, it wont be an 'ass whooping', it'll be a decision.
if youve never seen him whoop someone's ass then you have no credibility because you are obviously a newbie. His career didnt start with Baldy or Oscar you know
Old 12-04-2009, 04:38 PM
stilltharow
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 stilltharow is a splendid one to beholdstilltharow is a splendid one to beholdstilltharow is a splendid one to beholdstilltharow is a splendid one to beholdstilltharow is a splendid one to beholdstilltharow is a splendid one to beholdstilltharow is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 129,311,395.87
Total Points: 130,068,518.31
For letting me use your great work! - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fan View Post
Mayweather looking to silence 92 million Filipinos

December 4, 11:48 AMMississippi Fight Sports ExaminerBrad Cooney

It's going to be a tall order, but Floyd Mayweather Jr is sick to death of the accusations of ducking, and cherry picking, and being labeled a coward and looks to silence everyone who doubts him. Mayweather, an undefeated multiple world champion, in multiple weight divisions has been taking a beating by both the boxing scribes, and the Manny Pacquiao army for years. If the reports are true that the proposed match with Pacquiao is going to take place, he will certainly get his opportunity to silence the masses.
Mayweather returned serve rather quickly by verbally agreeing to the terms, surprising some people. If he signs a contract within the next week or so, he will certainly be sending a message to everyone that he is stepping up to the plate. Pacquiao has verbally agreed and so has Mayweather, so now let's get the contracts signed, and get this show on the road.
Floyd Mayweather Sr recently went on the record with this writer at http://www.8countnews.com and said, "Little Floyd is going to whoop him, believe that." Big Floyd also walked dangerously close to accusing Pacquiao of using steroids, "There is something fishy with this guy (Pacquiao), he is coming up in weight and knocking all of these guys out. Something is fishy about that. If you follow boxing or know anything about boxing, you should know that something aint right with that guy."
Already the storms are brewing, the dark clouds are building, and the storm outside of the ring is approaching. Inside of the ring, the task at hand will be for Floyd Mayweather Jr to back up what he talks. Recently on GMA television, Pacquiao showed some rare emotion and fired a shot across Mayweather's bow, "The difference between Floyd and others I have fought is that Floyd makes a lot of trash talk that should not be imitated by young people." Manny is not usually one to fire verbal shots, he fires with his fists, so this shows that he's not very happy with the behavior of Mayweather Jr.
If this fight pushes through for March 13th, Floyd Mayweather Jr will have his opportunity to silence the masses. This fighter believes that's going to be a tall order. Time will tell.

http://www.examiner.com/x-23590-Miss...lion-Filipinos
funny thing is that floyd hasnt said much about pacman!!! wait until he unloads in 24-7.. he will get under pacmans skin even moree den he is right now
Old 12-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Snoopyboymason
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Snoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these partsSnoopyboymason is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyi View Post
Co-sign, I hope Maweather is 100% motivared.
Ah i did'nt realise you were the spelling police
Old 12-04-2009, 04:40 PM
FiliForce
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,888.68

Quote:
im going to be motivared to wake up in the morning of march the 13th.

lol *****s need to go spelling classes.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:41 PM
GRkiller
Up and Comer

Bank: 234.63
Total Points: 1,431.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
if youve never seen him whoop someone's ass then you have no credibility because you are obviously a newbie. His career didnt start with Baldy or Oscar you know
No smart guy, I'm not a newbie. I'm also not all over Mayweathers **** like half of you Mayweather fans who dont know jack about real fighters. Mayweathers style id defensinve, therefore saying he will deliever an 'ass whooping' on a brawler like Pacquiao is ignorant and leads me to believe you dont know what you're talking about.

Last edited by GRkiller; 12-04-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Snoopyboymason
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiliForce View Post
im going to be motivared to wake up in the morning of march the 13th.

lol *****s need to go spelling classes.
Posting when drinking is never a good idea but you know what i meant
Old 12-04-2009, 04:44 PM
RodBarker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,055.12

Quote:
Floyd targeted and hunted Pac like a radar , he agreed to everything at the drop of a hat , he wants this fight more than Ive ever seen him want a fight , I think he is sick of the bull**** said about him and he is going to beat Pac and stop him in the later rounds , a super hungry Floyd is bad news for Pac .