Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-26-2004, 11:18 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 22 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,226,165.36
Default detox? too good to be true?

My moms as showing me this brochure
of a product called DetoX

with claims of losing 20 pounds in 10 days or 25 pounds wiht one case(a case has like 4 packs)

and all you do is drink the detox twice a day and drink this special honey lemondade(they supply the recipe)
and thats it
and if you get hungry they suggest you only eat soem fruits like grapes honeydues(fruits thats juicy/)

but thats it no other foods or nothing

they say it helps your hair and skin become more healthy

and it has a 100% money back 30 days(like everyother product)

what do you guys think about this
too good to be true

or legit
or dont know

im thinking about it
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2004, 11:46 PM
spinksjinx
Promiscuous Protestah

Rep Power: 1570 spinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,657.93
Total Points: 20,174,941.29
Send a message via AIM to spinksjinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5
My moms as showing me this brochure
of a product called DetoX

with claims of losing 20 pounds in 10 days or 25 pounds wiht one case(a case has like 4 packs)

and all you do is drink the detox twice a day and drink this special honey lemondade(they supply the recipe)
and thats it
and if you get hungry they suggest you only eat soem fruits like grapes honeydues(fruits thats juicy/)

but thats it no other foods or nothing

they say it helps your hair and skin become more healthy

and it has a 100% money back 30 days(like everyother product)

what do you guys think about this
too good to be true

or legit
or dont know

im thinking about it

Detox cleans your system out and flushes it out the weight will come back on and im sure staying on that diet to long (max 3 days) will have your energy levels crashing down without the right amount of protein and calorie intake on top of that muscle loss is likely as well.

It will give you fat loss, but not permanent and not healthy if you are an active person, a lot of the side effects are being dizzy and shaky....

To put it blunt, It is good to use on the body for a spring cleaning but I wouldnt exceed 3 days on it...48 hours is suitable.

Also never believe anything a women says about losing weight, they are so gullible when it comes to weight loss.

Old 11-26-2004, 11:54 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 22 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks

i wasnt thinking about using it for long period
i was thinking about using it here and there
liek once a month to keep my system clean
and the rest of the month stick too my diet
and my workouts
Old 11-27-2004, 09:05 AM
spinksjinx
Promiscuous Protestah

Rep Power: 1570 spinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks

i wasnt thinking about using it for long period
i was thinking about using it here and there
liek once a month to keep my system clean
and the rest of the month stick too my diet
and my workouts

That would be suitable, You might want to rotate once every month or so on depending on how you feel and when doing so I wouldnt do much physical activity due to low energy levels.
Old 11-27-2004, 02:50 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinksjinx
That would be suitable, You might want to rotate once every month or so on depending on how you feel and when doing so I wouldnt do much physical activity due to low energy levels.
thanks

hey spinks i really think your a fat obease man who cant move and sits and reads about nutrition and workouts but unable to do them
Old 11-27-2004, 05:29 PM
spinksjinx
Promiscuous Protestah

Quote:
thanks

hey spinks i really think your a fat obease man who cant move and sits and reads about nutrition and workouts but unable to do them

You totally speak the truth.
Old 11-27-2004, 05:33 PM
plexmc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 plexmc is a splendid one to beholdplexmc is a splendid one to beholdplexmc is a splendid one to beholdplexmc is a splendid one to beholdplexmc is a splendid one to beholdplexmc is a splendid one to beholdplexmc is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 12,881.74

too good to be true
Old 11-27-2004, 05:55 PM
itsbusdriver
Contender

Rep Power: 11 itsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond reputeitsbusdriver has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,236.00

sounds more like a laxative which prevents your intestines from absorbing the nutrients and minerals your body needs... if you are not eating protein, your body is gonna feed off your muscles.. im pretty sure you dont want that..
Old 11-28-2004, 07:49 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinksjinx
You totally speak the truth.
you know im jsut messing