Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Equinox
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 212,828.57
Default Mayweather- "You see what happened with marquez, it was a cake walk for me"

"it was like a father playing with his young son"

im a fan of jmm but i was just lmao when i heard floyd say it how he said it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Brother Khalid
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 37 Brother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,791,258,851,622.60
Total Points: 18,791,258,929,876.57
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangler View Post
50-50 for a Pac fight, or face SSM instead.
If floyd doesn't take 50-50, I really hope they just make and announcement and say "they refuse to play games with a fighter that doesnt want to fight, so we are moving on".

Team Pacquiao can son Floyd and his career by beating SSM in the summer, Margarito in the fall, and Facing someone like Angulo at 154 and winning a title there.

If that happens, that is worse than any beating anyone can give floyd in the ring because the critics will say "Pacquiao Faced and beat 3 fighters floyd would never fight (cotto, SSM, Toney), became the undisputed champ at 147, all within a year and a half. Floyd's soul would burn slow if that ever happened and it would ruin his legacy at the same time.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Ekscape
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Ekscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,511,956,873.15
Total Points: 1,568,146,769.13

Why is everyone on Floyds case pissed off saying, "Floyd needs to take 50-50"... When Pacquiao's team have also stated they want the lions share.... Im can not wait until Floyd whoops Pacquiaos ass all over the place next year... These Pacquiao fans are ridicolous...
Old 11-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Mozza
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 Mozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,394,520.93
Total Points: 13,512,638.55
Chump of the month award. - £Hank$Moody€ 

I laughed as well but sadly it was true.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Cokitoman72
Amateur

Total Points: 3,421.20

Cotto couldv'e pulled a no mas like duran against leonard but he didnt. That being said if the puclic wouldn't fall for the bad boy persona of mayweather he wouldn't be ****. I would make it very clear to floyd. 50/50 OR NO KIND OF DEAL!!! then ssm or berto depending on winner and then call out Paul Williams at welter. He's always talikg about how everyone ducks him It would be huge and interesting watching lil pac blaze his tall ass then do a fight at 140 with knockout artist edwin valero who seems to be a beast with power..id like to see that down the road if valero can get more popular.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM
RodBarker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 74,002.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekscape View Post
Why is everyone on Floyds case pissed off saying, "Floyd needs to take 50-50"... When Pacquiao's team have also stated they want the lions share.... Im can not wait until Floyd whoops Pacquiaos ass all over the place next year... These Pacquiao fans are ridicolous...
Exactly , Pac is asking the lions share starting out its early they will figure it out , Ive got no doubt this fight will happen , the negotiators in here dont know what is real what is hype , this fight was planed from when Manny beat Oscar .
Old 11-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Zarco
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Zarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond reputeZarco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,106,110.11
Total Points: 1,005,623,504.99
Feliz Ano Nuevo!!! - E.P.T. 

"you see what happened with marquez, i made the 36 year old move up 2 weight classes so it would be a cake walk for me"
lol. your right that is funny
Old 11-17-2009, 05:17 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 95 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 574,828,479,940,391.12
Total Points: 575,728,479,925,019.88
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- 
Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden 
Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
"it was like a father playing with his young son"

im a fan of jmm but i was just lmao when i heard floyd say it how he said it.
More like: See how I toyed with the slow, overweight Marquez who was half as fast as he was against Pacquiao?
Old 11-17-2009, 05:19 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Rep Power: 385 S A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,450,000.00
Total Points: 2,001,200,701,613.06
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr RIP my brother - jazluvr No Message - rorymac 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ABOSWORTH Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ABOSWORTH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Spacey1991 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Gully Gad Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sugar Freddi 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nonito Donaire 

Shhh! Quiet! Let him keep thinking he can do the same to Manny. It's better this way.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,342,796.07
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

PBFS best result so far on his resume is beating Hatton. Because Hatton only moved up one weight for PBF. JMM had to move up 2 weights.

When PBF retires his biggest achievement will have been beating Hatton at 147.