Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2009, 01:55 PM
LOLORSKATES
Finish The Fight

Rep Power: 5902 LOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 356,857.78
Total Points: 3,425,426.47
Great post, man. I'm still laughing. Good shit. - sweet pea 50 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOLLOCKS Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 
Default Senior Year Fisticuffs

This is the fight I gotten into as a senior at my school last year that has made local news (or even national) for the stabbing of a senior this year...

That mother****er bled all over my Supras and everything else he was near. ( I only hit him once and gave him 6 stitches.)
Old 10-13-2009, 02:23 PM
L.Ellerbe
Banned

Rep Power: 0 L.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 66,916.75

what the **** was all that bout
Old 10-13-2009, 02:25 PM
LOLORSKATES
Finish The Fight

Rep Power: 5902 LOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond repute
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOLLOCKS Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by san iker View Post
what the **** was all that bout
I live by the rule of talk **** & get hit.

The kid that got stabbed last week...now I heard that was over some creme cheese..
Old 10-13-2009, 02:26 PM
L.Ellerbe
Banned

Rep Power: 0 L.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these parts

what did he say to you like?

so lemme get dis straight you 2 were just standing at opposite lockers the start goin at it
Old 10-13-2009, 02:30 PM
LOLORSKATES
Finish The Fight

Quote:
what did he say to you like?

so lemme get dis straight you 2 were just standing at opposite lockers the start goin at it
Oh no, that was after I figured out where his 6th period was.

He tried fighting me in the library just before that - he was calling me a ****** and all this other ****. I just didn't want to fight him, but this was after the school got involved (somebody tipped off the principals) and they weren't doing **** to stop this kid.

So i took a drink out of the water fountain and told myself to end this ****.

I was taking my gauges out at the start of the fight and I was shouting at him. At the end where I just grabbed him, I was shouting, 'you got ****ing nothing.' - out of spite for all of his **** talking.

There was a trail of blood from the IT Hallway all the way up to the nurses office from where I hit him.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:33 PM
L.Ellerbe
Banned

good lookin out for yourself...video a little unclear did he do any damage 2 you..did he say anythin to you after that

did the school kids acknowledge you won the fight
Old 10-13-2009, 02:36 PM
LOLORSKATES
Finish The Fight

Quote:
good lookin out for yourself...video a little unclear did he do any damage 2 you..did he say anythin to you after that

did the school kids acknowledge you won the fight
He left a strawberry on the side of my head,but not much other than that. That kid tried being my friend for the rest of the year.

Lol that last question is funny because when I was standing in the principal's office (they wouldn't even let me ****ing sit down cause of all the blood I had on me) I was getting text messages about good job on that kid and other **** because everyone really disliked him..
Old 10-13-2009, 02:40 PM
L.Ellerbe
Banned

lol last question is funny because whenever i had a fight in school my first thought wasnt would i get in trouble or how is he etc

it woud be did the kids in my year think i won

guys like him who bait you into fighting them nearly always get whooped
Old 10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
baddest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 baddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,621,243.46
Total Points: 8,010,653.75
Startin your collection - mangler Book of Mang - mangler have a beer - MANGLER cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 

Looks like the kid in white won, are you the kid in white? Also I though at first you were that pansy looking kid that went to the water fountain and drank with the black guy.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:23 PM
KSamons91
Amateur

Total Points: 275.15

You Paul Coney?