Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Kantot
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,822.28
Default Pacquiao's Trunks Says The Outcome Of The Fight!

i know it may sound stupid but check this out.

Pac-Mab 1 he was wearing red trunks, the fight was long and brutal ended by the corner throwing the towel.

Pac-Jmm 1 red trunks again, the fight was long and brutal ended by draw.

Pac-Em1 red trunks, ended in 12 rounds of war.

Pac-Em2 white trunks fight ended with EM on the canvass

Pac-Em3 white trunks ended by EM on the canvass again

Pac-Diaz white trunks ended Diaz on canvass

Pac-ODLH red trunks fight took long and punishment for ODLH and quit on his stool

Pac-Hatton white trunks, fight ended Hatton on the canvass.

Pac-Cotto red trunks, fught was brutal and went the distance til the fight was stopped by the ref.

my observation is that everytime he wears red trunks the fight goes the distance and his victory wearing this is either decision, the ref stops the fight or the towel is waved by the other team.

but everytime he wears white trunks he knocks them out or the opponent is down in the canvass.

i think it's only jmm who escaped this red and white thing. when manny wore red it was brutal but he got the draw, when manny wore white it went the distance but manny only won by UD.

anyone notice this?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Sox8055
*PLAYBOY*

Rep Power: 20 Sox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 95,535.02
money,money,money - Sox8055 Let's drink to Misa Campo my brotha!!! - abosworth No Message - texanballer 1K posts! - KESSLER who wants a beer, when u can have an 1080p LCD 85inch!!!!! - bearman3000 
Floyd Mayweather Jr - Dorian have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab FOR THE BITCH! - mellow_mood No Message - texanballer Una cerveza Medalla bien fria pa ti mi pana salsero! - gerardofpr 
We Poppin BOTTLES to a Cotto Victory! - .::EyEKoNiK::. my long time homie Sox - -Kevin- Una cervecita Tecate - -Kevin- 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pico Hollywood Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Silencers Childhood Cancer - Artur Kyshenko Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Silencers 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
i know it may sound stupid but check this out.

Pac-Mab 1 he was wearing red trunks, the fight was long and brutal ended by the corner throwing the towel.

Pac-Jmm 1 red trunks again, the fight was long and brutal ended by draw.

Pac-Em1 red trunks, ended in 12 rounds of war.

Pac-Em2 white trunks fight ended with EM on the canvass

Pac-Em3 white trunks ended by EM on the canvass again

Pac-Diaz white trunks ended Diaz on canvass

Pac-ODLH red trunks fight took long and punishment for ODLH and quit on his stool

Pac-Hatton white trunks, fight ended Hatton on the canvass.

Pac-Cotto red trunks, fught was brutal and went the distance til the fight was stopped by the ref.

my observation is that everytime he wears red trunks the fight goes the distance and his victory wearing this is either decision, the ref stops the fight or the towel is waved by the other team.

but everytime he wears white trunks he knocks them out or the opponent is down in the canvass.

i think it's only jmm who escaped this red and white thing. when manny wore red it was brutal but he got the draw, when manny wore white it went the distance but manny only won by UD.

anyone notice this?
interesting,

but no, Manny dint win by UD with MArquez on the second fight, he won by SD.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:27 PM
kymira
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 kymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond reputekymira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,087,093.80
Total Points: 2,100,883.25

Interesting.....

I wonder what would happen if pac wore black trunks ala tyson...
Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Kantot
Banned

Total Points: 8,822.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymira View Post
Interesting.....

I wonder what would happen if pac wore black trunks ala tyson...
destruction!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
razor.thin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 razor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond reputerazor.thin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,046.04
Childhood Cancer - bearman3000 

the same with david haye, he and his team where blue before the fight if they plan to box and win late or red if they plan to finish quickly.