Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Dknight
Up and Comer

Bank: 1,635.38
Total Points: 1,872.25

Don't see the big deal. Even if he did plan to, he didn't so the point is moot.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-15-2009, 01:09 PM
ABOSWORTH
Fυck ESB

Rep Power: 293 ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,709,285,154,102,642.00
Total Points: 3,709,285,163,034,394.00
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get you mad? View Post
yup that's the only time!
There aren't many fighters with heart like Margarito. Like him or not, he's a crazy son of a ***** and when Shane was hitting him with everything but the kitchen sink, he was just smiling and laughing at Shane.:alien: Marg is a fucking animal.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:13 PM
polvault
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,445.37

sometimes quitting aint that bad.

if cotto did say "stop the fight when something happens" i think its an intelligent decision... by round 9 everyone knows he can no longer pull an upset. would you risk your health just for the sake being called a warrior.

what good is a fighter with heart if he's a vegestable.

he'll live to fight another day.

don't compare him to marg, because marg is a fool.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,535,633.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Son of a ***** he has no heart! I don't care what you say! He told the corner to stop it in the 12th if anything happened. how can anyone support this fuken quiter! Fight to the end dude!!! Cotto was on his bicycle trying to save face because he's ego wouldn't let me him give it his all because he knew he would get ko'd

Now lets go back to last january when margarito was taking a much worse beating from shane! Did margarito get on his bike and run??? No margarito kept coming forward even as he was getting hit! He kept coming and coming!

Cotto tells his corner to stop the fight if anything happens
Margarito yells at his corner to NOT STOP THE FIGHT

Cotto backpeddles trying to save face scared of getting hit by a smaller man
Margarito kept coming giving 100% effort never giving up against a bigger guy

MARGARITO>Cotto

And if cotto has the balls to rematch him he'd get killed again!

Cotto's face looked worse against manny than against tony so where are the cottotards accusing manny of illegal wraps??? Fuken idiots! Cotto is done! Margarito ruined the poor dude!

Cotto's blood is weak! He will always be a quitter! What a damn shame!

Im not gonna regurgitate that same old BS about him having to have balls to step through the ropes etc, but how many fighters do you estimate step through the ropes with the mindset they will never quit? but how many fighters do quit? quite a few, not to say i think Cotto quit but it just goes to show how your opponent can break you mentally when he is beating you, so you start to understand that when a fighter says!! he will never quit he never truly knows whether he will or not until he is in the kitchen with all that heat raining down on him.

What im basically trying to say is, you! can talk tough on here and say!! you would never quit but when push comes to shove im sure you there is some give in you somewhere along the line, of coarse you will say there isn't but you! have never been in that type of situation to back up your words that you would not quit.

Talk is cheap tough guy.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:18 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,587,714.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
Originally Posted by polvault View Post
sometimes quitting aint that bad.

if cotto did say "stop the fight when something happens" i think its an intelligent decision... by round 9 everyone knows he can no longer pull an upset. would you risk your health just for the sake being called a warrior.

what good is a fighter with heart if he's a vegestable.

he'll live to fight another day.

don't compare him to marg, because marg is a fool.
A true warrior isn't thinking about ANYTHING but doing his best to try to win the fight! Does a firefighter stop and think before he goes into a burning house about what might happen to him if he tries to save the person in there? That mentality you have along with cotto IS A WEAK ONE!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,324,711,934,744.59
Total Points: 1,424,712,073,892.14
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Angel View Post
He went for a round in which he knew he was going to get his a** handed to him and he has no heart? **** you. He was in against a man he couldn't beat and came out fought round after round. Pacquiao was giving him the business the final seven rounds and he still fought on. No heart? You're an idiot.
Cosign this. Cotto gives fans their monies worth, by the time the 11th round came, Pacquiao had already landed more than 300 punches. More than anyone Cotto's ever fought.

OP is cunt talk.
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,535,633.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
A true warrior isn't thinking about ANYTHING but doing his best to try to win the fight! Does a firefighter stop and think before he goes into a burning house about what might happen to him if he tries to save the person in there? That mentality you have along with cotto IS A WEAK ONE!
You are mentally weak for not being able to apply commonsense and come to the conclusion that what you say! you will do is not always reflective of what you will actually do, so you talking tough and making out you would not do the same is what is, all talk!!!

Not to say i think Cotto quit anyway.

When you have been in that!! situation then you can chastise others, cunt!
Grand Champ
Here we go again..

Rep Power: 72 Grand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,213,878,951,777.77
Total Points: 10,223,879,164,173.62
Medal of honor - mangler for my bro - -Reason- Big Up Rudeboy 6000 posts mi boss..Lets toast with the champas dem and smoke some hi grade - The Gully Gad Congrats on 6k posts! - Equilibrium 6.000 posts! Ikke dårligt gamle jas. - BattlingNelson 
good poster - ADDICT Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Before they are out of stock... - ABOSWORTH Your a really good friend on here. - Truth GC General Medal Rudeboy... - The Gully Gad 
Have a cold one on me, bud - jazluvr No occasion for the Gift GC just Bredrin Tings G - The Gully Gad For the strippers!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! 10K: Congrats - WESS 10k post party.. - Hard Dick 
10000 Posts - kaps have a beer on me - led Thanks bud! - jazluvr ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rocky... Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - THE REAL NINJA Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Mir-44 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Stoppage Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - DiLLiNGER Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Two Clips Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Mersey Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MARKBNLV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - iBreakbeat Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Cotto got a ton of heart.
lanigav
Thug life sons...

Rep Power: 30 lanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,575,036.31
Total Points: 23,041,301.55
di bwoy run fi real because him dont even release a new tune fi attack di barba bwoy dont run song but him busy a do di international thing, Kartel caan go to America - siablo14 Lunch on me for bein a quality poster homey - mangler Trashy Patty's Day Clottey - mangler Good poster.  You got so many beers I thought I should contribute to killing you through alcohol poisoning. - street bully cuz every time I see your Clottey sig it cracks me up - poontango 
mah dude....first round's on me - Makavelli i dont know what i did to get all these gifts but here's a medal - Makavelli Its a ehhh.... Margarita - K-Nan Michael Jordan ATG - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. thanks for the green k man - Akinapepemo 
Great Poster - Dorian thank you sir - Makavelli thanks alot my man. - MELLY-MEL... No Message - -veteran420- top poster - MARKBNLV 
i owe you a beer - Makavelli Good poster Jewshua - -Bloody KJ- =] - -Kevin- heres some pop corn for you to eat while you watch joshua clottey tek pounches.. - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ABOSWORTH Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Michael Jordan Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Michael Jordan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Michael Jordan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shobox 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Head and Neck Cancer - Mangler Jewnior 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Nemisis Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Manglerito 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
Im not gonna regurgitate that same old BS about him having to have balls to step through the ropes etc, but how many fighters do you estimate step through the ropes with the mindset they will never quit? but how many fighters do quit? quite a few, not to say i think Cotto quit but it just goes to show how your opponent can break you mentally when he is beating you, so you start to understand that when a fighter says!! he will never quit he never truly knows whether he will or not until he is in the kitchen with all that heat raining down on him.

What im basically trying to say is, you! can talk tough on here and say!! you would never quit but when push comes to shove im sure you there is some give in you somewhere along the line, of coarse you will say there isn't but you! have never been in that type of situation to back up your words that you would not quit.

Talk is cheap tough guy.
I have to agree with Dynamite. Cotto puts his life on the line each and every time. Cotto has been bloodied and hurt many times in the ring, yet he continued fighting. He seemed to be more exhausted and worn out against Margarito, and he didn't want anymore- that was the only time.

As for last night, I could have sworn Cotto said he wanted to continue fighting in the very last seconds of his interview with Merchant on the matter.

So give me a break, seriously.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,428,231,384.04
Total Points: 693,328,927,091.93
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

once you've been there its easy to go there the second time!!.....I saw some quit in Cotto!!....I felt bad watching someone I considered a warrior reduced to a survivor!!