Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Rep Power: 21535 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,176,017.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warp1432 View Post
We have pretty much the same schedule. Sign me up. 25K?

...Done!!!! Classic rock can cover that bet. JK.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:01 PM
warp1432
the mailman

Rep Power: 56 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,144,846,642,364.96
Total Points: 50,250,657,481,682.57
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - FRKO Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBDS View Post
....Denver is on the decline and the Boys are peaking right now. Denver never belonged on the same field with Dallas to begin with. You have a decent defense with a **** QB and a **** coach in a **** organization. Your Broncos will fail in the end. The funny part is that you know it's coming and won't admit it.
Denver lost to the Ravens at home in a do or die situation for the Ravens and the steelers. I'm confident that you wouldn't have beaten any of those teams.

And for a team who never belonged on the field with Dallas....why'd they beat them
Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Rep Power: 21535 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warp1432 View Post
Denver lost to the Ravens at home in a do or die situation for the Ravens and the steelers. I'm confident that you wouldn't have beaten any of those teams.

And for a team who never belonged on the field with Dallas....why'd they beat them

.....Early season wins mean nothing. Lets just see how it shakes out. The Boys won two super bowls after early season blow out losses to division rivals. It means dick.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:14 PM
warp1432
the mailman

Rep Power: 56 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,144,846,642,364.96
Total Points: 50,250,657,481,682.57
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - FRKO Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432

Quote:
.....Early season wins mean nothing. Lets just see how it shakes out. The Boys won two super bowls after early season blow out losses to division rivals. It means dick.
6-2 puts a good position to be at least 9-7. Granted that would be really disappointing, but with the Redskins, Chiefs twice, Oakland, and maybe even New York if we want to count sinking teams. That's 6 wins. That's 12-4, if we lose to the Colts, Chargers again (but it's at home, so maybe not), and then maybe Philly.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:17 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,554,542.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
....Denver is on the decline and the Boys are peaking right now. Denver never belonged on the same field with Dallas to begin with. You have a decent defense with a **** QB and a **** coach in a **** organization. Your Broncos will fail in the end. The funny part is that you know it's coming and won't admit it.
on the decline because we lost hard battled games to ravens and steelers? lmao the intelligence of cowboy fans
Old 11-12-2009, 10:19 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,554,542.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
im sorry you must be new to the nfl but EVERY win means someting! when you have 6 wins in the first 8 games that's HUGE! it puts you in great position for second half! EVERY WIN MEANS SOMETHING! Welcome to NFL football buddy!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Duggie
I'll ave some of that

Rep Power: 36 Duggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 115,747.60
To the NFL!!! - Mizzou Have a burger for exposing my lame PO-predictions. - BatTheMan To pure, British ancestry - Mizzou put this on you're face. - badblood good shit man! - mellow_mood 

I'm sleeping on Dallas a little too much I'm gonna stop hating on them because it may come back to bite me. I like Denver alot but if the two teams met this week Dallas wins
Old 11-13-2009, 06:07 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get you mad? View Post
im sorry you must be new to the nfl but EVERY win means someting! when you have 6 wins in the first 8 games that's HUGE! it puts you in great position for second half! EVERY WIN MEANS SOMETHING! Welcome to NFL football buddy!

...I was watching the NFL when you were sucking on your mommas titties and ****ting your pants punk. Do you know how many 6-2 or similar teams have collapsed in the history of the NFL? ****loads!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 06:09 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get you mad? View Post
on the decline because we lost hard battled games to ravens and steelers? lmao the intelligence of cowboy fans

...On the decline because Orton and his short passing game is simple to stop now that teams have seen it for 8 weeks. On the decline because they got ****ing hammered by Pittsburgh at home. They didn't just lose, they got smoked.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Chunk..
Shot To Sh*t!

Rep Power: 100 Chunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,676,637,074,858.67
Total Points: 29,676,717,163,057.30
Dude this thread is just...LMAO! I'm reading page 5... - sweet pea 50 Pointless me drinking alone - hurricane72 Up your bum bum - Jamboboy For that Ric Flair video. IM DA CHAMP, HA HA WOOOOOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 For being an all around good dude. - Shin Akuma 
on me buddy - Makavelli I love your Chunk cake! - ЯiZО for all those late night wanks - -veteran420- Professional Ice Cream - Loccy chunk cake fat boy - MANGLER 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang smear it - Dick Buffman Chunk Cake!!! - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction Apple time! - iBreakbeat 
cocktail hour - MANGLER Awww thanks, I don't mind. I made you a coco for being so kind :) - *Boss Lady* 38k post Chunk cake! - Flab I think I am going to take a long, long holiday from this site. - *Boss Lady* Enjoy that, it will NEVER happen again. - *Boss Lady* 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Chunk Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Chunk Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Mr._Pink Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - IncuFanovic Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER 

They'll be doing day trips to the moon by the time the Cowboys win a play off game again.