Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-23-2009, 09:32 PM
HaglerSteelChin
Self-Exiled

Rep Power: 10 HaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,917,636.75
Total Points: 43,032,067.69
gizmo - HaglerSteelChin No Message - HaglerSteelChin No Message - HaglerSteelChin right back at you girly man - E.P.T. sleep on this while you think about Hagler - E.P.T. 
Cheers, thanks for the gesture - A-Wolf 

My take is that Cotto is not washed up, yes he took alot of punishment from Margocheater and Pac. But he can move up to 154 and fight Spinks, Foreman, or even Martinez for a title. Obviously, if P Williams wins he has no chance against him. But having him win a title in a 3rd weight class would tie him with Benitez, Trinidad, and Camacho his PR counterparts. As a side note, Camacho actually won a title in 7 weight classes but many of them are considered paper titles as the IBC, WBE, and NBA(national boxing association). I still give him credit for fighting in 7 weight classes and going 79-5-3 and never being knocked out, yes he clinched alot, but still no KO blemish.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-23-2009, 09:53 PM
NORMAN BLACK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 NORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 58,720.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. President View Post
Sorry, but Cotto is obviously damaged goods both mentally and physically so there's not much to take away from that fight. Team Cotto would've done better if he stayed home and let his grandma fight for him that night.

NAH... silly excuses,, COTTO fought to the END dip**** ,, he caught PAC with JABS, and SICK left hook punches to the BODY but PAC took it well,,,

And if COTTO is damage goods he would t recover from those 2 KNOCK downs,,,
Old 11-23-2009, 09:56 PM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 34 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,216,481,517,221.88
Total Points: 89,216,481,729,297.75
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
nelsoncm
i'm proud to be gay

Rep Power: 14 nelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond reputenelsoncm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 158,179.00

Quote:
To all you fairweather fans and delusional Pac nuthuggers who actually believe everything the HBO/Top Rank hype machine tells you, i can't wait to see you all scatter like roaches off the Manny bandwagon after Cotto gets through with him.

Pac has a little success at WW fighting a drained, years passed his prime Oscar and a broken Ricky Hatton who previously had his soul taken by Mayweather and now a lot of you wanna rank him as one of the best in the division. The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.

This fight almost reminds me of the De La Homo/Pac fight in that the weaker fighters team has such a stranglehold over the media that they actually brainwashed people into making him the favorite going into it. Educated boxing fans like myself cut through that bull**** right away and made easy money off that fight which i'm sure will be the case again for this one.

I do give Manny credit for reaching the level he has (especially in the Phillippines) given what skills he possesses and his intelligence level (ie: practically living in America for nearly a decade and still not being able to string more then a few words together at a time) but skill wise, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Mayweather's, Cotto's, or Mosleys. Expect Cotto to be the first WW fighter to humble him and his fans before he eventually drops back down to the lighter divisions where he belongs.

I love these kinds of thread

Up up up!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM
HaglerSteelChin
Self-Exiled

Rep Power: 10 HaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,917,636.75
Total Points: 43,032,067.69
gizmo - HaglerSteelChin No Message - HaglerSteelChin No Message - HaglerSteelChin right back at you girly man - E.P.T. sleep on this while you think about Hagler - E.P.T. 
Cheers, thanks for the gesture - A-Wolf 

This whole issue of Cotto being weight drained is preposterous. He came in at 146 against Clottey-only 1 pound less for pac. He needs to move up at 154 and than see how he carries his weight there. Foreman and Spinks are two champs with little KO power one of those should be his next opponent.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:12 PM
go1nbanana
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 go1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,919,907.33
Total Points: 24,928,107.13

Quote:
To all you fairweather fans and delusional Pac nuthuggers who actually believe everything the HBO/Top Rank hype machine tells you, i can't wait to see you all scatter like roaches off the Manny bandwagon after Cotto gets through with him.

Pac has a little success at WW fighting a drained, years passed his prime Oscar and a broken Ricky Hatton who previously had his soul taken by Mayweather and now a lot of you wanna rank him as one of the best in the division. The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.

This fight almost reminds me of the De La Homo/Pac fight in that the weaker fighters team has such a stranglehold over the media that they actually brainwashed people into making him the favorite going into it. Educated boxing fans like myself cut through that bull**** right away and made easy money off that fight which i'm sure will be the case again for this one.

I do give Manny credit for reaching the level he has (especially in the Phillippines) given what skills he possesses and his intelligence level (ie: practically living in America for nearly a decade and still not being able to string more then a few words together at a time) but skill wise, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Mayweather's, Cotto's, or Mosleys. Expect Cotto to be the first WW fighter to humble him and his fans before he eventually drops back down to the lighter divisions where he belongs.
where are you mr. president? come out now...do you still have face or balls to use this id? you have an alt, you can read this! YOU'RE OWNED!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Shadow boxer 3
Ain't no half steppin'

Rep Power: 34 Shadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,021,260,260,404.00
Total Points: 13,021,260,291,089.60
Congrats on 1K. Have a treat homey. - mangler Cool cat, good poster - mangler for the family. - Ether Happy early Birthday :) :wave: - *Boss Lady* i like your avatar - zab191 
:kiss: - Bossy 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Breakbeat Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Childhood Cancer - Dorian Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorSoul View Post
Haha Nostradumbas$!!! Miss Cleo could have predicted a better outcome! So what's your excuse going to be when Floyd gets floored by the smaller man???
Old 11-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21539 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 631,951,851,496,762.12
Total Points: 631,956,930,613,607.00
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

Quote:
Originally Posted by dans01234 View Post
Come on man, Cotto and his fans have suffered enough. Time to move on.
He made a new thread about how Cotto was not the fighter he was...........just simply responding and reminding him his stupidity.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,386,602.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:

ARGH! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! IN YOUR FACE *****!!!!

I'm surprised this douche bag didn't get an alt!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:19 PM
go1nbanana
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 go1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond reputego1nbanana has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,919,907.33
Total Points: 24,928,107.13

with all that **** talking, CREDIBILITY of mr. president ---> straight to thrash can!