Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2015, 10:57 AM
krazyn8tive
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,002,000,039,787,676.62
On Me - Rocky...  Kanpai - Nodogoshi  cheers! - -veteran420-  that sig cracks me up everytime - jazluvr  somebody kick this ignorant moron - Freedom. 
No Message - RiC-DiC  kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- 
Default First take

So I just got home from work, got the kids ready for school and started flipping through some channels. I saw first take on ESPN and decided to watch it. Big mistake on my part. How anyone can stomach that sh1t is beyond me. I can't believe I used to watch that garbage but just hearing and seeing skip ramble on while accentuating his moronic point by tapping his pencil on the table...for fcuk sake...what is that?! Anyways, just wanted to know how many here watch it and if you do, is it for comedic value or do you seriously like it?
Old 04-14-2015, 11:09 AM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 111 New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 405,957,750,223,660.38
Total Points: 411,960,431,912,202.94
for a great poster! - sweetpea87  Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27  I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50  thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830  great poster award - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw  Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!!  Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe  for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS  BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830  #freeNewEnglang - thuggery  Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50  top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS  happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas  A top poster - jas  For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520  ugly arms - -Weltschmerz-  44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
So I just got home from work, got the kids ready for school and started flipping through some channels. I saw first take on ESPN and decided to watch it. Big mistake on my part. How anyone can stomach that sh1t is beyond me. I can't believe I used to watch that garbage but just hearing and seeing skip ramble on while accentuating his moronic point by tapping his pencil on the table...for fcuk sake...what is that?! Anyways, just wanted to know how many here watch it and if you do, is it for comedic value or do you seriously like it?

dude, you just aren't capable of understanding the profundity of stephen A calling somebody a "superstar," or "this dude."

first take used to be something i could stomach. they had that dude with two different colored eyes moderating, and he was legit. they brought in stephen A as a guest, and realized that they could sell the hell out of the black - white dichotomy.

that show packages and sells race.

and yes, they will literally ahve arguments about whether a player in the NBA is a "star," or a "superstar."

i haven't been able to turn that show on for more than 5 minutes in years. it's some of the worst television you can find. ESPN is freaking awful.

i watch FNF, 30 for 30, and that's about it. even mike and mike are getting bad. eSPN is owned by disney, as many know, and they realized not long ago that they can make a hell of a lot of money by pushing their products while pretending to be a news source.

their products are the NBA, monday night football, anything but hockey, etc.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:16 AM
HughJass
Banned

Rep Power: 153 HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,158,158,941,620,640.00
Total Points: 100,754,644,906,603,232.00
merry Christmas hugh! - Beercules  Merry Christmas HughJass! - TBear  happy holidays to you and yours, bro - jazluvr  Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  Happy New Year to you too hermano! Have a safe one - -jose- 
Happy new year! - BodiesInFlight  Thanks Hugh, same to you as well. Go easy on that vodka lol - El-blanco  Happy New Year bud, be safe and happy! - jazluvr  Happy new year. It's a lite beer. :lol1: They're all sold out of the good stuff. - -MEGA-  cheers bro - led 
congrats on a successful poster of the year thread :beerchug: - -jose-  Betta late than never. Happy New Years !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER  Happy New Year brooo - Bardock  No Message - El-blanco  you beat me to it...good luck - -jose- 
Happy Birthday to Leon!!! - -jose-  International Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear  :beerchug: - -jose-  lmao @ jose 'outside a gay bar' i wanted to tell you so bad, but funnier for you to find yourself hahaha - JabRight  We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose-  Childhood Cancer - jas  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I've watched both guys defend their certain fighter for too long that i can't wait for May 3rd,4th,5th whenever it will be on after the fight,just to see either's face when one of the fighters has won or lost,shiz should will be fun then i'll never have to watch it again.

Didn't know it was owned by Disney so thanks for that.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:26 AM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 111 New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute New England has a reputation beyond repute
for a great poster! - sweetpea87  Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27  I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50  thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830  great poster award - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw  Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!!  Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe  for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS  BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830  #freeNewEnglang - thuggery  Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50  top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS  happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas  A top poster - jas  For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520  ugly arms - -Weltschmerz-  44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
I've watched both guys defend their certain fighter for too long that i can't wait for May 3rd,4th,5th whenever it will be on after the fight,just to see either's face when one of the fighters has won or lost,shiz should will be fun then i'll never have to watch it again.

disney is one of the biggest media companies in the world right meow. they own ABC, one of the major four cable networks here. under that umbrella, they own several major TV stations in the states and worldwide.

wikipedia says they've got 80 billion in assets, and employ 180 thousand.

big, big company. ESPN does what they are told to benefit ABC / disney. it's getting a heck of a lot worse. they haven't been a genuine news outlet for years.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:27 AM
New England
Strong champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post

ad skip is a pacquiao fan, and stephen A smith is a mayweather fan.

que coincedencia!
Old 04-14-2015, 11:31 AM
HughJass
Banned

Rep Power: 153 HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute HughJass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,158,158,941,620,640.00
Total Points: 100,754,644,906,603,232.00
merry Christmas hugh! - Beercules  Merry Christmas HughJass! - TBear  happy holidays to you and yours, bro - jazluvr  Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  Happy New Year to you too hermano! Have a safe one - -jose- 
Happy new year! - BodiesInFlight  Thanks Hugh, same to you as well. Go easy on that vodka lol - El-blanco  Happy New Year bud, be safe and happy! - jazluvr  Happy new year. It's a lite beer. :lol1: They're all sold out of the good stuff. - -MEGA-  cheers bro - led 
congrats on a successful poster of the year thread :beerchug: - -jose-  Betta late than never. Happy New Years !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER  Happy New Year brooo - Bardock  No Message - El-blanco  you beat me to it...good luck - -jose- 
Happy Birthday to Leon!!! - -jose-  International Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear  :beerchug: - -jose-  lmao @ jose 'outside a gay bar' i wanted to tell you so bad, but funnier for you to find yourself hahaha - JabRight  We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose-  Childhood Cancer - jas  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
disney is one of the biggest media companies in the world right meow. they own ABC, one of the major four cable networks here. under that umbrella, they own several major TV stations in the states and worldwide.

wikipedia says they've got 80 billion in assets, and employ 180 thousand.

big, big company. ESPN does what they are told to benefit ABC / disney. it's getting a heck of a lot worse. they haven't been a genuine news outlet for years.

Those are some serious numbers.First take is probably the only thing i watch on ESPN,but that's very rarely.More so for my above post,someone is gonna look like a right turd after the fight.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:24 PM
Tay Roc
That's Light!

Rep Power: 16 Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute Tay Roc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,005,532,794,661,440.00
Total Points: 127,205,532,794,662,640.00
crystina poncher > kellywoman - Warrios  It's okay sweetheart, there there. - streetwaves  youre mom said you like this size - Mannie Phresh  Dip d vibrator for added pleasure - led  you deserve them - Mannie Phresh 
Thanks bro! Lets have a beer! =] - Tyler_Durden  Thanks for the donation! - LoadedWraps  max kellermonemay - sugarsmosley  PhD Dildoologist award - DannYankee09  PhD Dildoologist award - DannYankee09 
Sorry i hurt your vagina >:) - DannYankee09  This is 4 urs all night your mom b like B==DO: - DannYankee09  THE VALOR MEDAL. Given to those who show composure in the face of danger. (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin  HOF Weigh-In Snake Judge, robust! - LoadedWraps  A beer for a m8tie - Beercules 
I appreciate the cake - -jose-  You owned J26, that schit was funny - mathed  For betting against Lara. - Red Cyclone  Salute! - Jalisciense909  National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear 

Once a year stephen a smith drops an n bomb on live tv. That's the only reason to ever watch.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:14 PM
krazyn8tive
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,002,000,039,787,676.62
On Me - Rocky...  Kanpai - Nodogoshi  cheers! - -veteran420-  that sig cracks me up everytime - jazluvr  somebody kick this ignorant moron - Freedom. 
No Message - RiC-DiC  kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
dude, you just aren't capable of understanding the profundity of stephen A calling somebody a "superstar," or "this dude."

first take used to be something i could stomach. they had that dude with two different colored eyes moderating, and he was legit. they brought in stephen A as a guest, and realized that they could sell the hell out of the black - white dichotomy.

that show packages and sells race.

and yes, they will literally ahve arguments about whether a player in the NBA is a "star," or a "superstar."

i haven't been able to turn that show on for more than 5 minutes in years. it's some of the worst television you can find. ESPN is freaking awful.

i watch FNF, 30 for 30, and that's about it. even mike and mike are getting bad. eSPN is owned by disney, as many know, and they realized not long ago that they can make a hell of a lot of money by pushing their products while pretending to be a news source.

their products are the NBA, monday night football, anything but hockey, etc.
I pretty much agree and can relate to seeing all of the above. Is first take an indicator of how sheeplike the average American sports fan can be? It seems like Stephen A, skip, and carri spend more time convincing the audience that the truth is one of their versions. It's awful now...it even has me questioning if it was ever good at all. Time away really opened my eyes to that sh1t show
Old 04-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Sugar Adam Ali
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,176,670,218,133,386.00
Total Points: 14,481,470,218,303,720.00
Congrats on 3000 posts! - LacedUp  Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari  you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley  A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden  You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas 
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas  It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas  Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane  You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari  couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose-  cheers - Beercules  beer's on me bro - Mike D 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas  Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

Horrible show since it became the skip-stephan show..

I liked it much better when it first came out and was called cold pizza
Old 04-14-2015, 09:47 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 66 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,584,535,250,678,224.00
Total Points: 54,584,540,258,213,072.00
Merry Christmas - Flab  ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab  owning pactards - I'm so sorry  No Message - MARKBNLV  No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV  Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  No Message - WESS  Thanks for the green - damit305  :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS  have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Horrible show since it became the skip-stephan show..

I liked it much better when it first came out and was called cold pizza
Cold Pizza was actually good. So was SportsNation when it first started.

Share This With Friends