Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 03-31-2005, 02:45 AM
speedbag
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 speedbag has a spectacular aura aboutspeedbag has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,001.07
Thumbs up Boxing Hall of Fame_2005 inductions

Hey everyone, Here is a chance to walk and talk with the best for a few days.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.ibhof.com/05weekend/05dates.html

INT'L BOXING HALL OF FAME SETS DATES FOR
2005 HALL OF FAME INDUCTION WEEKEND
16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - June 9-12th

CANASTOTA, NY - The International Boxing Hall of Fame announced the 16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend will be held on June 9-12, 2005.
"The Hall of Fame is extremely excited about celebrating its 16th anniversary of honoring the best in the sport of boxing and preserving its history for future generations," said Hall of Fame Executive Director Edward Brophy.
Ticket to the events are very reasonable and you could attend the celebrity training workouts every day. Not a bad way for a boxer/fan to spend a weekend!

Wish I could go
Speed Bag.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

Rep Power: 21518 Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 472,805.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbag
Hey everyone, Here is a chance to walk and talk with the best for a few days.

http://www.ibhof.com/05weekend/05dates.html

INT'L BOXING HALL OF FAME SETS DATES FOR
2005 HALL OF FAME INDUCTION WEEKEND
16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - June 9-12th

CANASTOTA, NY - The International Boxing Hall of Fame announced the 16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend will be held on June 9-12, 2005.
"The Hall of Fame is extremely excited about celebrating its 16th anniversary of honoring the best in the sport of boxing and preserving its history for future generations," said Hall of Fame Executive Director Edward Brophy.
Ticket to the events are very reasonable and you could attend the celebrity training workouts every day. Not a bad way for a boxer/fan to spend a weekend!

Wish I could go
Speed Bag.
that would be GREAT to go
but i don't have the money and stuff to go there

maybe i can go win a few pro fights and become a champ then i can go
Old 04-02-2005, 09:04 PM
love2_punch
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 love2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond reputelove2_punch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,975.00
Default Hall of Fame inductions.

thanks for the info, Speed bag!

I wish I could attend. Lots to do for a week in that area of NY. One could do the Baseball Hall of Fame, then swoop down and catch the Boxing Hall of Fame. It would be a great week.

Maybe next year, eh?

L2P.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:09 PM
tysonortiz
Contender

Rep Power: 0 tysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these partstysonortiz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,526.00

I live near there, maybe Ill stop by.