Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-06-2009, 07:17 PM
BoxingChaos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,666,902.94
Total Points: 1,881,225.42
a full meal for all your help brah - GetSumBrah good poster with a touch of comedy lol - JM1 from JACK D. RIPPER lol - JM1 I AM THE BEST! - BoxingChaos Pelamela - BoxingChaos 
Salud - BoxingChaos Yummy - BoxingChaos For Luck - BoxingChaos Gotta Have E Cash - BoxingChaos I AM A HERO - BoxingChaos 
Fishy - BoxingChaos Ice Cold - BoxingChaos Make Wine - BoxingChaos Love not hate - BoxingChaos 42 inch plasma - BoxingChaos 
Eat up homey - mangler thx 4 da stream links b4 homie ... - -Boxzilla- thanks for link - El Cabron For your contributions and sharing misc. stuff - jazluvr449 Nice website. Cheers! - Peder 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - shobox Autism - Boxing Hero Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BoxingChaos Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BoxingChaos Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BoxingChaos 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Little Mac 

Zab would know about dirty right?

Not only did Zab hit Floyd in the nuts, Zab followed it with a nice shot to the back of Floyd's head. Had it not been for that low blow and the shot to the back of Floyds noggin, Zab was hurting and in trouble and he was on verge of getting knocked out. Hey Zab, KARMA nikku. What comes around goes around two fold son.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 11 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 83,721.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeidrich View Post
cotto is a dirty fighter, everyone knows that..
He gets dirty if his opponents do, plain and simple. In the Zab fight, the first low blow wasn't that low and his head was pushed down. The second one was definitely intentional, but in all honesty I didn't care because the **** Judah pulled with Floyd was FAR, FAR worse. Cotto may have been trying to buy time, Judah did it because he was pissed off because he was getting his ass beat. And then for him to punch Roger Mayweather from behind, Judah deserved every low blow and the entire beat down he got from Cotto. The Clottey fight... meh, I saw nothing wrong with it. If you watch the fight again you'll see Clottey JUMPS into his opponent if he gets close to the ropes. This along with the headbutt and you'll why Cotto threw his ass off. Clottey is the one that jumped into Cotto and he thrown down hard, it isn't like Cotto just picked his ass up and dropped him.

One more thing, Cotto is NOTHING compared to the amount of elbows Mayweather uses in his fights. That's his best punch really, elbow to the throat, head, chest anywhere he can use his elbows to get you off of him. He did it A TON against Hatton, but while I think he did it way too much that's the way Hatton fights on the inside and uses his head a lot. Don't blame Floyd for doing it in that fight, however, he does it every fight. If it happens on every 2 or 3 fights, meh **** happens.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,244,920.95
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceta View Post
Used to be a Margarito fan. Not anymore though. Not because of the glove thing. That's blown out of proportion in my opinion. Margo got big headed and acted like a rock star after he beat Cotto, and that's what contributed to his down fall in my view and he wouldn't avenge his loss to Paul Williams like Cotto is not willing to avenge his loss to Margarito.
Man how can you say that the glove thing is blown out of proportion?
Did you yourself just get hit with loaded gloves?

Anyways why the hell couldnt Tony act like a rock star after the biggest win of his life?

He finally got his due and he was living it up
to loss interest cause he was living it up and not cause of the loaded gloves is just total deuchbagery
Old 11-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,244,920.95
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
He gets dirty if his opponents do, plain and simple. In the Zab fight, the first low blow wasn't that low and his head was pushed down. The second one was definitely intentional, but in all honesty I didn't care because the **** Judah pulled with Floyd was FAR, FAR worse. Cotto may have been trying to buy time, Judah did it because he was pissed off because he was getting his ass beat. And then for him to punch Roger Mayweather from behind, Judah deserved every low blow and the entire beat down he got from Cotto. The Clottey fight... meh, I saw nothing wrong with it. If you watch the fight again you'll see Clottey JUMPS into his opponent if he gets close to the ropes. This along with the headbutt and you'll why Cotto threw his ass off. Clottey is the one that jumped into Cotto and he thrown down hard, it isn't like Cotto just picked his ass up and dropped him.

One more thing, Cotto is NOTHING compared to the amount of elbows Mayweather uses in his fights. That's his best punch really, elbow to the throat, head, chest anywhere he can use his elbows to get you off of him. He did it A TON against Hatton, but while I think he did it way too much that's the way Hatton fights on the inside and uses his head a lot. Don't blame Floyd for doing it in that fight, however, he does it every fight. If it happens on every 2 or 3 fights, meh **** happens.
Co-sign man
Ive noticed that Floyd gets away with tons of elboys and to be honest his elboys do more damage than his fists
hey but no one has caught on to him to props to money for getting every advantage
Old 11-06-2009, 07:30 PM
boxaholic
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond reputeboxaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,053,680.54
Total Points: 64,351,836.27

Kenny Bayless is the ref than all this dirty **** will be taken care of. I asked Kenny Bayless at the JMM/Mayweather fight who he liked in this fight and he said that he couldn't say because he might ref the fight. Thank God he is cuz there won't be no conterversary afterwards.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Bushidō
GGG-Unit

Rep Power: 20 Bushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond reputeBushidō has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,057,063,247,116.59
Total Points: 8,057,064,284,836.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by borikua View Post
ahhhaa why you gotta do that to my boy Judah ahhaha too funny
Old 11-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Samurai Jr.
Banned

Total Points: 320.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
I'd listen to the dude who fought Cotto instead of yet another trainer. Just sayin...
I'd say WTF is Judah talking about, he was the one who punched Floydy in the ballbag. He's dirtier than Cotto!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Rickety Cricket
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Rickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these parts
Bank: 345,518.13
Total Points: 418,367.25

Who cares about Judah anymore or what he says. Besides he shouldnt be talking about anybody fighting dirty, he is a dirty mother f*cker.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Rickety Cricket
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Rickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these partsRickety Cricket is infamous around these parts
Bank: 345,518.13
Total Points: 418,367.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jr. View Post
I'd say WTF is Judah talking about, he was the one who punched Floydy in the ballbag. He's dirtier than Cotto!
Then hit him with a rabbit punch then threw punches at Roger Mayweather.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,377,953.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

if cotto uses dirty tactics against a former 106 lber, that's shameful.