Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-30-2009, 05:05 PM
ßringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,398,272.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Not surprising to see some Mayweather huggers trying to spin this one into a Floyd victory.

The rest of us all know he got owned. He spent half the interview stuttering, raising his voice, and trying to downgrade RA's knowledge. Childish tactics, from a desperate man.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 176,505,404,853.54
Total Points: 176,511,559,524.58
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
OkHorus
here you go

You say that williams is not a welterweight cool
Il agree he isnt
however he can get down to 147 and fight Floyd at 147
you now it and I know it
so then they should fight at that weight right?
of course
but people like you will make another excuse that goes a little like this
oh he aint nobody
he aint a draw
he needs to prove himself
well he is trying to just like Floyd was when he was calling oscar out all those years
so give him the chance
you are the one with all these double standards HOrus
why cant you see it my brotha?
Listen, Paul Williams is not welterweight !!!!

So once you agree that he is not a welterweight, the discussion is over!
Simply because everything else would lead to a contradiction.

Contradiction#1:
If you are a person who complain about Marquez Fighting Mayweather Because he is not a welterweight.

Then the contradiction comes when you then say Mayweather should fight Paul Williams. BUT, Paul Williams is not welterweight..!!

Classic contradiction argument:
If your Argument is that Paul Williams would come down to fight Mayweather and that would make it ok...

Than the premise is that if Paul Williams can make 147, then he is a Welterweight..... BUT WAIT!!!!

If you believe that all a fighter has to do is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight....

Than What is the problem with Mayweather fighting Marquez at welterweight if you believe that all a fighter has to do is make is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight?

Anyway you look at it, your arugment would have a contradiction, unless you give Mayweather full credit for beating Marquez and didnt have a problem with the fight.. Than you can fairly and contradiciton free make the claim that you would like to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams at welterweight!!!

But you cant criticize the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight and then say you want to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams...

Do you understand the contradiction..!!!!

Do you understand now why Mayweather fans...have a problem with your arguments....

THEY ARE NOT RATIONAL....and they have contradictions...

Last edited by Horus; 10-30-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,957,303.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortdawg25 View Post
i don't balme him for wanting the $$$, what's rich when u can be wealthy!! Larry holmes for example fought for legacy and they don't even remember him. Get yo $$$....and besides the best fighters and proven fighters usually bring the $$$. 2 p4p guys in his last 3 fights which were around his weight class isn't weak. The haterz just gotta hate!
No you don't remember him. When people make top 10 HWs of all time. Larry Holmes will be on the list... And, Larry Holmes is not broke right now. He is well off...

So you was impress with the JMM fight? What top 20 WW could JMM could beat at WW?
Old 10-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,016,254,341.02
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
yeah... I have NO idea why Floyd didn't hang up on they scrub asses as soon as he smelled the way things was going..

Thats what I woulda done in his shoes.

Dude took some hits in this... due to unbalanced EQ... but also because RA was just merciless...talking about he a fan, and ****... Yeah right.
Another excuse
man you and all stans are just full of ****!
OMG its laughable it has nothing to do with the fact Floyd was on a cell phone its the studios fault for giving the MC an advantage
hahahah

he started off with a nice tough question in a very respectful manner but Floyd being the idiot that he is got on the defensive and let it go from there
its called Ghetto 101 fool

All Floyd has to say is Im weighing my optinons I want Cotto, Pac or Shane but we have to weight until after November 14th to decide which one make sense business wise cause I want to make some money fighting top level competition.

but can he say that
hell no cause he is an idiot.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:09 PM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 22 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,009,095,625.18
Total Points: 1,846,009,132,674.57
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Not surprising to see some Mayweather huggers trying to spin this one into a Floyd victory.

The rest of us all know he got owned. He spent half the interview stuttering, raising his voice, and trying to downgrade RA's knowledge. Childish tactics, from a desperate man.
eh..

I wouldn't say Floyd won. That "interview" was stacked against him. Almost impossible to win in that type of situation.

The EQ was even turned against him... Notice the radio guy"s voice was turned up louder than Floyd's and he could speak over Floyd whenever he wanted to. Thats an industry trick for you.

Also, the dude downplayed the Hatton win, which I give Floyd full credit for. And other **** he said that I was like...what? Like when he said Mosley was losing in '99. But yeah, Floyd didn't win this, I never said he did.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:10 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,957,303.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Listen, Paul Williams is not welterweight !!!!

So once you agree that he is not a welterweight, the discussion is over!
Simply because everything else would lead to a contradiction.

Contradiction#1:
If you are a person who complain about Marquez Fighting Mayweather Because he is not a welterweight.

Then the contradiction comes when you then say Mayweather should fight Paul Williams. BUT, Paul Williams is not welterweight..!!

Classic contradiction argument:
If your Argument is that Paul Williams would come down to fight Mayweather and that would make it ok...

Than the premise is that if Paul Williams can make 147, then he is a Welterweight..... BUT WAIT!!!!

If you believe that all a fighter has to do is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight....

Than What is the probably with Mayweather fighting Marquez at welterweight if you believe that all a fighter has to do is make is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight?

Anyway you look at it, your arugment would have a contradiction, unless you give Mayweather full credit for beating Marquez and didnt have a problem with the fight.. Than you can fairly and contradiciton free make the claim that you would like to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams at welterweight!!!

But you cant criticize the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight and then say you want to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams...

Do you understand the contradiction..!!!!

Do you understand now why Mayweather fans...have a problem with your arguments....

THEY ARE NOT RATIONAL....and they have contradictions...
This whole post makes no sense... How smart are you?

If Floyd fights P-Will at 160 does that make Floyd a MW?

Now if P-Will can make 147 comfortably how is he not a WW?
Old 10-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 22 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,009,095,625.18
Total Points: 1,846,009,132,674.57
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Another excuse
man you and all stans are just full of ****!
OMG its laughable it has nothing to do with the fact Floyd was on a cell phone its the studios fault for giving the MC an advantage
hahahah

he started off with a nice tough question in a very respectful manner but Floyd being the idiot that he is got on the defensive and let it go from there
its called Ghetto 101 fool

All Floyd has to say is Im weighing my optinons I want Cotto, Pac or Shane but we have to weight until after November 14th to decide which one make sense business wise cause I want to make some money fighting top level competition.

but can he say that
hell no cause he is an idiot.
If you don't know about skewing the EQ, then I have nothing for you.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:11 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 156 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,390,840,837,473,286.25
Total Points: 3,318,795,456,678,701.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas 

"Hopkins is the greatest champion of our time cuz he fights every-mothafuckin-body possible! Hopkins has heart"

I like this guy haha
Old 10-30-2009, 05:13 PM
THE REED™
That Admin Money

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,716,498,962,032,422,912.00
Total Points: 2,716,499,985,979,328,512.00
For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo 
Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 
50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

natas just ordered an RA poster to nut all over
Old 10-30-2009, 05:13 PM
BoxingChaos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,666,902.94
Total Points: 1,887,841.42
a full meal for all your help brah - GetSumBrah good poster with a touch of comedy lol - JM1 from JACK D. RIPPER lol - JM1 I AM THE BEST! - BoxingChaos Pelamela - BoxingChaos 
Salud - BoxingChaos Yummy - BoxingChaos For Luck - BoxingChaos Gotta Have E Cash - BoxingChaos I AM A HERO - BoxingChaos 
Fishy - BoxingChaos Ice Cold - BoxingChaos Make Wine - BoxingChaos Love not hate - BoxingChaos 42 inch plasma - BoxingChaos 
Eat up homey - mangler thx 4 da stream links b4 homie ... - -Boxzilla- thanks for link - El Cabron For your contributions and sharing misc. stuff - jazluvr449 Nice website. Cheers! - Peder 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - shobox Autism - Boxing Hero Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BoxingChaos Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BoxingChaos Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BoxingChaos 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Little Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savino View Post
haha listen to this. awesome.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/676796581a1c2a9e/#at

sorry if already posted.
Damn, I did not hear this.

WOW!

They are laying the smack on this little punk.

Floyd is getting OWNED!