Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 04-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,751,315,991,139.06
Total Points: 9,751,320,286,155.47
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble & very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

Teon Kennedy vs Jorge Diaz, a technical fighter with suspect defense against a pressure fighter with suspect defense can lead to a very entertaining fight, which was the case here. Steve Smoger did a very good job of not stepping in too quickly when Diaz was badly hurt in the 6th and in the early part of the 7th which allowed Diaz to fight his way back into the fight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

Erik Morales vs Marcos Maidana. This was a very good fight, what made this a great fight was the performance from the aging, one eyed Erik Morales. One of the most inspirational performances in recent times IMO.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 

Mike Gavronski vs Tyrell Hendrix, entertaining swing bout fron a recent episode of FNFs.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:58 PM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Rep Power: 53 The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,254,401,297.53
Total Points: 227,239,261,415.56
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Ortiz vs Berto is simply a MUST WATCH Fight!
Old 04-19-2011, 03:04 AM
tyger
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 104 tyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,094,758,847,975.65
Total Points: 69,094,758,850,065.14
super - TBear have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For a man of honor - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas - TBear Happy New Year. - Round 1 Some fine wine - ??? have a gift bro. - chiguy91 beer bro - MANGLER 
Happy Holidays tyger.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays bro! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Surgeon View Post
Ortiz vs Berto is simply a MUST WATCH Fight!
Great fight, especially the first 6 rounds. Would be better if the ref warned Berto about holding more than the one time he did the whole fight. But it might not have gone 12 rounds either if he did that.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:49 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Jorge Arce vs Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:57 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,856,574.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
Jorge Arce vs Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Was it a war? I missed it.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post

Was it a war? I missed it.
There was some very good action in the fight, not a FOTY type fight but the type of fight that would have you appreciating both fighters' efforts. Tough and gritty fight.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:09 AM
Marcov
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 158 Marcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296,014,132,195,285,760.00
Total Points: 1,296,014,132,195,287,296.00
superman for a super guy - Talisayen another one bro - Talisayen here's another one bud - Talisayen enjoy - project xxx1 gifts - cooper5 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier oktoberfest - led trick or treat? what's up, bud... - BABYBOXER instead of green - speedjay sending gifts to friends today - serv 
gift giving time to friends - serv No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay Merry Christmas - TBear 
Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays Marcov.. - !! AI-Holmes!! thanks for the New Years Green, Happy New Years to you too :beerchug: - jose830 Happy Holidays bro! - jazluvr &quot;We settle for guns because tanks don't fit under our beds.&quot;    lol - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Killa_Kali Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BABYBOXER Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BABYBOXER 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
There was some very good action in the fight, not a FOTY type fight but the type of fight that would have you appreciating both fighters' efforts. Tough and gritty fight.
I enjoyed that one. I though Vazquez could have fought smarter, but going for the knockout made the fight more entertaining.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:15 AM
Marcov
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 158 Marcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296,014,132,195,285,760.00
Total Points: 1,296,014,132,195,287,296.00
superman for a super guy - Talisayen another one bro - Talisayen here's another one bud - Talisayen enjoy - project xxx1 gifts - cooper5 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier oktoberfest - led trick or treat? what's up, bud... - BABYBOXER instead of green - speedjay sending gifts to friends today - serv 
gift giving time to friends - serv No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay Merry Christmas - TBear 
Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays Marcov.. - !! AI-Holmes!! thanks for the New Years Green, Happy New Years to you too :beerchug: - jose830 Happy Holidays bro! - jazluvr &quot;We settle for guns because tanks don't fit under our beds.&quot;    lol - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Killa_Kali Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BABYBOXER Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BABYBOXER 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
I enjoyed that one. I though Vazquez could have fought smarter, but going for the knockout made the fight more entertaining.